Enter one of the following numbers at any phone to active the corresponding cheat function. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a message.
Enter "555-4263" as a number to unlock the 2K Darkling.Golfer Darkling
Enter "555-5664" as a number to unlock the Golfer Darkling.
The following is a list of all 35 secret phone numbers to enter at any phone. Entering these secret phone numbers will also accomplish the Keeper Of Secrets achievement.
Enter one of the following phone numbers at any phone to unlock a collectable:
The following is a list of answering machine phone numbers to enter at any phone:
- 555-7373: Butcher
- 555-2284: Jenny
- 555-7735: Paulie
- 555-4263: Retailer 1
- 555-5664: Retailer 2
- 555-6402: Sarah
- 555-8672: SBZ
About three hours into the game, after you pass the cold storage part, you will end up in a hallway with a lot of doors you can open. The middle door will have some computers and an enemy that never heard the gunfight because he is watching a television with some headphones. Kill him and the television will be yours to use. The option to change the channel will be given to you. Change the channel and some music videos and cartoons will pass. Wait a few seconds to see what is coming on next. There will be one with some cheesy music and words, and white lines coming out. This is actually a movie from 1955 called The Man With The Golden Arm starring Frank Sinatra. You can watch the entire movie on this television.
When you are in Jenny's apartment, sit down with her and the film To Kill A Mockingbird will start. It is possible to watch the entire film.Jenny in Chapter 4
When you are about to give up the Darkness guns and extract the Darkness, look at the Demon in the middle. Look behind him in the bright light and you should see Jenny.Keeping the zombie soldiers dead
When you are in the "Otherworld" (you will go there after you die the first and second time), the Germans soldiers almost always get back up after you kill them. The only way to make sure they remain dead is to devour their hearts.
The following is an easy way to keep the zombies dead when you die. Kill them with the demon arm, and throw them off the ledge. Note: This only works outside. If you throw them off the ledge inside a building, they will not die. Instead, they will follow you up to the level you are on. You can also devour their hearts to keep them dead.Defeating the Darkness in the castle
To defeat the Darkness in the castle (after you have blown open the gate), go up to every chair you see in the main room. Each chair will prompt you to activate it. Note: This does give away your Darkness powers for the time being. After the Darkness appears as a red/evil Jackie, put any guns away so that just your hands are out. This will stop his attacks. Then, walk up to him without any guns out, and a prompt should appear to "Accept Him". The fight will then be over.Easy Bringing People Together achievement
Go to the last level at Paulie's mansion. Once you get to the point where you are inside the mansion, use your Black Holes repeatedly and hide in the darkness to regain your energy. You should get the achievement easily.Easy Ghandi achievement
When you get to Dutch Oven Harry's place, talk to Roach. Do not shoot at him until he starts shooting.Easy Romantic achievement
Simply wait until you kiss Jenny during the movie, then look over at her to get the "Get up and leave" option. You do not have to watch the entire movie.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Hoodlum (5 points): Be on the winning side in a multiplayer match in any of the multiplayer modes.
- Patriot (5 points): Capture a flag in a CTF match.
- Murderer (5 points): Claim 20 Killing Streaks in multiplayer.
- Hard to Kill (5 points): Take enough damage without dying within a multiplayer match.
- Flag Runner (5 points): Capture 20 flags in a CTF match.
- Flag Owner (10 points): Capture 50 flags in a CTF match.
- Butcher (25 points): Claim 20 Killing Streaks in multiplayer.
- Mook (5 points): Be on the winning side in 5 multiplayer matches.
- Henchman (15 points): Be on the winning side in 20 multiplayer matches.
- Contract Killer (25 points): Be on the winning side in 50 multiplayer matches.
- Made Man (35 points): Be on the winning side in 100 multiplayer matches.
- The Don (45 points): Be on the winning side in 250 multiplayer matches.
- Anti Hero (25 points): Complete game on normal setting.
- Legendary Dark (35 points): Complete game on hard setting.
- Cannibal (25 points): Devour 300 enemies.
- Fashionable (25 points): Collect all the Darkling outfits.
- Bringing People Together (5 points): Trap 5 enemies within a Black Hole.
- Rogue Killer (15 points): Kill 15 enemies using Creeping Dark.
- Void Bringer (15 points): Kill 20 enemies using Black Hole.
- Gunner (15 points): Kill 30 enemies using Darkness Guns.
- Ripper (15 points): Kill 30 enemies using Demon Arm.
- Summoner (5 points): Summon 5 Darklings.
- Legendary Summoner (25 points): Summon 50 Darklings.
- Darkness Master (100 points): Only for those who are completely in tune with the Darkness.
- Roadkill (10 points): Kill the workers in the tunnel.
- Ghandi (10 points): Find a peaceful solution. At least momentarily.
- Romantic (10 points): Get a kiss from Jenny during the movie.
- Heart of Gold (50 points): Help those in need.
- Gunslinger (25 points): Kill 7 enemies within 15 seconds.
- Anti Air (15 points): Bring down the Chopper.
- Take a Look at the Sky (50 points): Take down 6 airplanes.
- Knuckle, Meet Face (5 points): Perform a melee kill for the first time.
- Up Close and Personal (5 points): Perform an execution move for the first time.
- Executioner (10 points): Kill 25 enemies using execution moves.
- Picking Up Stuff (5 points): Unlock a collectable for the first time.
- Gatherer (5 points): Unlock 25 collectables.
- The Collector (10 points): Unlock 50 collectables.
- The Obsessive Collector (15 points): Unlock 75 collectable.
- Completionist (20 points): Unlock 100 collectables.
- Bullet Dodger (20 points): Finish a multiplayer match with less than 5 deaths (minimum of 4 players).
- Legendary Executioner (20 points): Kill 50 enemies using execution moves.
Additionally, there are nine secret achievements:
- Beginnings (25 points): Complete the first part of the game.
- Into The Dark (50 points): Complete the second part of the game.
- Crazy For You (25 points): Acquire Black Hole.
- Hills (25 points): Acquire Darkness Guns.
- No Man's Land (25 points): Acquire Demon Arm.
- Happy Birthday (25 points): Acquire Creeping Dark.
- Darkling Master (15 points): Acquire all Darkling types.
- One With the Dark (25 points): Achieve maximum Darkness level.
- Keeper Of Secrets (10 points): Call the secret phone numbers.