After completing the story, you should have approximately $20 million available. Open the internet browser, go to the "Money And Services" tab, and open the LCN stock exchange website. Then, invest all your money in stocks, and immediately sell them. You will not lose any money if you sell the stocks quick enough. Keep repeating this until you get the "A Lot Of Cheddar" achievement. Note: You can also do this earlier in the game with less money, but it will take longer. To view how much money you have already spent, go to "Cash" in the statistics of the pause menu.Easy "All's Fare In Love And War" achievement
Purchase the Downtown Cab Co. with Franklin. Wait for the manager to call you. He will ask you to complete a "special fare" for someone who specifically requested Franklin for the job. Successfully complete that special fare mission to get the "All's Fare In Love And War" achievement.Easy "Altruist Acolyte" achievement
Note: It is possible to not get the "Altruist Acolyte" achievement if you deliver all people from random events to their target destination instead of the Altruist Cult. Only Trevor can deliver people to the Altruist Cult. It will not work with the other two characters. You will have multiple chances to get this achievement. It can be obtained during any of the four random hitchhiker events. These events will occasionally show up as a blue dot on your mini-map when they are nearby. One hitchhiker can be found on the street at the southern foot of Mount Chiliad. The random events do not always show up, but have fixed locations. If you cannot find the hitchhiker, simply drive in another direction for a quarter mile, and then go back to the location. The event will eventually spawn if you keep doing this. Drive to the blue dot on the map, and wait until the hitchhiker gets into your car. Instead of going to the target destination, drive to the Altruist Cult. It is marked with a large "A" on your map, on the west side of Mount Chiliad. This symbol will only show up once the hitchhiker is in the car. Deliver the person to the cannibals of the cult to get the "Altruist Acolyte" achievement and some money.Easy "Clean Sweep" achievement
Gang attacks can be encountered while free roaming in GTA Online. They are marked with a large red circle on the mini-map. There are several that can be completed. Start a gang attack at one of those locations, and kill ten of the attackers without dying to get the "Clean Sweep" achievement.Easy "Close Shave" achievement
Go to the flight school and start the "Loop The Loop" challenge with any character that has it unlocked. Once you hit the first checkpoint, you can fly freely around the map. If you die, the game will resume in the challenge, without the need to get another plane or load a quicksave.Easy "Kifflom!" achievement
Note: This can only be done while playing as Michael. The Epsilon quest line is the most time consuming in GTA V. It becomes available as soon as you unlock Michael as a playable character. Follow the step-by-step walkthrough below to learn how to trigger the missions. You will also need to have at least $90,500 with Michael. Certain donations have to be made, and an expensive outfit has to be bought. However, completing all of "The Truth" Epsilon missions can earn you up to $2,100,000. In the last quest, you have the opportunity to earn $2.1 million and a gold medal. If you are specifically looking for the five Epsilon vehicle locations (as these are the hardest part of the quest line), go to 2:31 in the video below. All of these vehicles have fixed spawn points. They will spawn at the shown points every time.
- Step 1: Open the internet browser on your in-game cell phone, go to the Epsilon website at "epsilonprogram.com", and complete the evaluation.
- Step 2: Once a question mark appears in Raton Canyon after a while, go there.
- Step 3: After the cutscene, you will get an e-mail. Open the attached link, and donate $500 to the Epsilon website.
- Step 4: The Epsilon symbol will appear on the world map after some time. Go back to your house, and save the game a couple of times until the symbol shows up on the world map. Then, go there.
- Step 5: After the cutscene, you will get an e-mail. Open the attached link, and donate $5,000 to the Epsilon website.
- Step 6: Go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.
- Step 7-1: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (1. Declasse Tornado).
- Step 7-2: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (2. Pegassi Vacca).
- Step 7-3: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (3. Benefactor Surano).
- Step 7-4: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (4. Enus Super Diamond).
- Step 7-5: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (5. Dinka Double-T).
- Step 8: Go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.
- Step 9: Successfully complete the mission.
- Step 10: Donate $10,000 to the Epsilon website.
- Step 11: Go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.
- Step 12: After the cutscene, you will get another e-mail. Open the attached link, and buy the robes for $25,000 from the Epsilon website.
- Step 13: After the robes are delivered (takes one day), get them from Michaels closet. You need to wear them for 10 cumulative days. Keep going to sleep until 10 days have passed.
- Step 14: After wearing the robes for 10 days, go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.
- Step 15: Successfully complete the mission.
- Step 16: Go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.
- Step 17: Wander five miles through the desert wearing the Epsilon robes. After that, you will get a call. Answer it.
- Step 18: Go to the final Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.
- Step 19: Successfully complete the mission. To get $2,100,000 and a gold medal, you must kill everyone and escape with your vehicle.
First, successfully complete the "Father/Son" story mission to unlock Los Santos Customs (car repair shop). You will also need quite a bit of money to fully upgrade a vehicle. Additionally, not all vehicles can be modified. Open the internet browser on your in-game cell phone, and go to "southernsanandreassuperautos.com". Buy the Weeny Issi for $18,000, and retrieve it from your garage. Then, go to Los Santos Customs, and buy the following upgrades:
- 1. Armor - Armor Upgrade 20%
- 2. Brakes - Street Brakes
- 3. Brakes - Sport Brakes
- 4. Bumpers - Custom Front Splitter
- 5. Bumpers - Custom Rear Bumper
- 6. Engine - EMS Level 1, Level 2, Level 3
- 7. Exhaust - Dual Exit Exhaust
- 8. Hood - Vented Hood
- 9. Horn - Truck Horn
- 10. Lights - Xenon Lights
- 11. Plate - Blue on White 2 (buy what you do not have)
- 12. Respray - Primary Color - Chrome
- 13. Repsray - Secondary Color - Chrome
- 14. Skirts - Custom Skirts
- 15. Suspension - Lowered Suspension
- 16. Transmission - Street Transmission
- 17. Turbo - Turbo Tuning
- 18. Wheels - Wheel Type - SUV - Benefactor
- 19. Wheels - Wheel Color - Black
- 20. Wheels - Wheel Accessories - Custome Tires
- 21. Wheels - Wheel Accessories - Bulletproof Tires
- 22. Wheels - Wheel Accessories - Black Tire Smoke
- 23. Windows - Light Smoke
Once you have all of those items, leave the shop to get the "Los Santos Customs" achievement, as it will not unlock while you are in the shop.Easy "Multi-Disciplined" achievement
There are a total of six hobbies and pastimes (Shooting Range, Flight School, Offroad Race, Sea Race, Street Race, and Triathlon) in GTA 5. You only need to get one gold medal for each type of activity to get the "Multi-Disciplined" achievement. All of them become available automatically by completing story missions. The shooting range is probably the hardest to get a gold medal in. You will have to get a certain number of points within a time limit. Shoot quickly and always hit the yellow center area of the targets. In the flight school, you just need to beat a simple time limit in the first tutorial. In races and triathlon, you need to finish first to get a gold medal. Street races become available by completing Hao's side mission. However, the mission requires you to get a gold medal in a street race. Thus, you will not need to complete any further races to get the "Multi-Disciplined" achievement. Note: Hao's side mission only becomes available from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. while playing as Franklin, and is shown as a question mark on the map. For the other hobbies and pastimes, you can choose any desired character.Easy "Out Of Your Depth" achievement
Sharks spawn randomly in deep water. Go out into the ocean with a boat or jet ski, and watch the mini-map until it turns completely dark blue. Keep driving around until you see a red dot on the radar, which indicates a shark. Then, jump into the water, and wait until it kills you. It may take some time if the shark does not see you right away. Once you have been killed by the shark, you will get the "Out Of Your Depth" achievement. Additionally, sometimes the shark will even attack and destroy the boat or jet ski, which will also give you the achievement.Easy "San Andreas Sightseer" achievement
To get the "San Andreas Sightseer" achievement, you must explore a minimum of 95% of the map in Single Player mode. Fly a jet at a high altitude. Start by flying over the entire offshore part of the island. Follow the edge of the underwater landmass on the mini-map, which is represented by light color before it becomes very deep ocean. Next, make passes to fill in the area between the furthest offshore parts and the landmass. After exploring the map area that is water, fly inland and pass over all the parts that are unexplored.Easy "Three Man Army" achievement
First, complete the "Mr. Philips" story mission to unlock Trevor as a playable character. Then, call the other two playable characters with your in-game cell phone. Pick them up with a four door car, and go to the Los Santos International Airport at the southern end of the map. Once you enter the airfield, you will immediately get a 3-star wanted level. Keep driving from one end of the airport to the other for three minutes while making sure not to lose the cops to get the "Three Man Army" achievement. To make this a little easier, upgrade your car with the bullet proof tires from the car repair shop. Note: It is possible to miss this achievement depending on the game ending you obtain. Thus, make sure to get it before the last five story missions.Easy "Wanted: Alive Or Alive" achievement
Note: This can only be done while playing as Trevor. After completing the "Mr. Philips" story mission, there will be an orange question mark on the map at the northeast end of the desert. Go there to talk to Maude and unlock the bail bond side missions. Then, go back to your house, take a nap, and you should receive an e-mail with details about your target. You will need to go east to the "Davis Quartz" area. Once you locate the target, quickly shoot the tires of his car, and when he tries to run away, hurt him, but do not kill him. To hurt him, you can hit him with your car, but not too hard. You can also use the stun gun (can be bought at the gun shop). He will then enter your car automatically. Next, drive back to Maude. After turning over the bail bond target to Maude, you will get the "Wanted: Alive Or Alive" achievement. Note: It is possible to not get this achievement if you kill all bail bond targets instead of bringing them in alive. There are four bail bond targets. Thus, you will have four opportunities to get this achievement.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Solid Gold, Baby! (50 points): Earn 70 Gold Medals on Missions and Strangers and Freaks.
- Career Criminal (100 points): Attain 100% Game Completion.
- San Andreas Sightseer (30 points): Explore all of Los Santos and Blaine County.
- All's Fare in Love and War (10 points): Purchase Downtown Cab Co. and complete a private fare.
- TP Industries Arms Race (10 points): Purchase McKenzie Field Hangar and win the arms race.
- Multi-Disciplined (30 points): Attain a gold medal in all applicable hobbies and pastimes.
- From Beyond the Stars (15 points): Collect and return all spaceship parts.
- A Mystery, Solved (15 points): Solve the mystery of Leonora Johnson.
- Waste Management (15 points): Purchase the old dock and collect all nuclear waste.
- Red Mist (20 points): Complete all Rampages.
- Show Off (30 points): Complete all Stunt Jumps.
- Kifflom! (30 points): Complete your path to enlightenment... or not.
- Three Man Army (20 points): Survive 3 minutes on at least a 3 star Wanted Level with all three characters together off mission.
- Out of Your Depth (5 points): You're gonna need a bigger boat...
- Altruist Acolyte (5 points): Deliver an unsuspecting victim to the Altruist Cult.
- A Lot of Cheddar (20 points): Spend a total of $200 million across all three characters.
- Trading Pure Alpha (10 points): Make a profit over your total investments in the stock market.
- Pimp My Sidearm (10 points): Fully mod a weapon.
- Wanted: Alive Or Alive (10 points): Deliver a bail bond target alive.
- Los Santos Customs (10 points): Fully mod a vehicle.
- Close Shave (20 points): Complete all Under the Bridge and Knife Flight challenges.
- Off the Plane (5 points): GTA Online: Complete the Introduction.
- Three-Bit Gangster (10 points): GTA Online: Reach Rank 25.
- Making Moves (30 points): GTA Online: Reach Rank 50.
- Above the Law (80 points): GTA Online: Reach Rank 100.
- Numero Uno (20 points): GTA Online: Obtain first place in all competitive game types.
- The Midnight Club (20 points): GTA Online: Use custom vehicles to win 5 races.
- Unnatural Selection (20 points): GTA Online: Complete all 10 waves of a Survival.
- Backseat Driver (10 points): GTA Online: Direct a driver to 1st place as co-driver in Rally Mode.
- Run Like The Wind (20 points): GTA Online: Survive for a day with a Bounty on your head.
- Clean Sweep (10 points): GTA Online: Finish a Gang Attack without dying and kill at least 10 enemies.
- Decorated (50 points): GTA Online: Earn 30 Platinum Awards.
- Stick Up Kid (10 points): GTA Online: Hold up all 20 Stores.
- Enjoy Your Stay (20 points): GTA Online: Participate in everything Los Santos has to offer.
- Crew Cut (5 points): GTA Online: Complete a Job as a member of a Crew.
- Full Refund (10 points): GTA Online: Kill the thief that mugged you.
- Dialling Digits (5 points): GTA Online: Call for gang backup for the first time.
- American Dream (10 points): GTA Online: Own an Apartment, Garage and an Insured Vehicle.
Additionally, there are 11 secret achievements:
- Welcome to Los Santos (10 points): You repo'd a car and raced it through the heart of a sun-soaked metropolis.
- A Friendship Resurrected (10 points): With friends like this who needs enemies?
- A Fair Day's Pay (10 points): It's time for a little getaway.
- The Moment of Truth (10 points): You have uncovered the truth about Brad.
- To Live or Die in Los Santos (40 points): Completed the final mission.
- Diamond Hard (20 points): You cleaned out Vangelico to pay back Martin Madrazo.
- Subversive (20 points): You stole an experimental super weapon from Merryweather... and gave it back.
- Blitzed (20 points): You performed a classic blitz play.
- Small Town, Big Job (20 points): You made a big impression at the Paleto Bay Chicken Festival.
- The Government Gimps (20 points): You recovered sensitive information from a highly defended federal building.
- The Big One! (20 points): This ain't no dream no more.