In the "Mine Is It Anyway?" level, stand inside the divot in the ground, and shoot the Drill Bot. When it extends its drills, it is about to charge. Once this happens, duck inside the divot to avoid being crushed. Then, get out of the divot and avoid the falling shards, as you are not safe in the divot. When you are falling, shoot the drills that are extended. Avoid the red laser, and do not touch the sides of the walls. When the Drill Bot shoots its rockets, shoot them before they hit you. When the Drill Bot attacks with spewing lava, stand to the far side of the wall to avoid it. Use grenades, and keep shooting it until it has been destroyed.Defeating Julia 5
In the "Oh Canada!" level, use grenades to help damage Julia 5. When it fires rockets, shoot them to destroy them. After it shoots fire, get to the top platform on the left to avoid it.Defeating the Lighthouse
In the "Booty Call" level, avoid the anchor, and shoot it until it is destroyed. Use grenades to help inflict damage. Shoot the rockets to send them back at the Lighthouse. If you shoot the rockets twice, they will explode. The lighthouse will begin to blind Matt with light. Your controls will be reversed when this happens. Kill the oncoming enemies, and avoid the falling cannonballs.Defeating Rhinozilla
In the "FU, Too!" level, avoid the rockets, and jump to higher platforms when Rhinozilla charges. Shoot the green lights on his nose and chest until they explode. When Rhinozilla opens his mouth to expose its large gun barrel, shoot it. Shoot the rockets that he launches.Defeating Scorpion Queen
In the "Dismember The Alamo" level, use your grenades to help defeat the Scorpion Queen. Time your jumps when it fires its machine guns and when it attacks with its tail. Try to remain underneath when it is on the ceiling, and shoot up.Defeating the Sub-ordinate
In "The Hate Boat" level, shoot the Sub-ordinate with Hold Position fire. Note: You can shoot through the platforms. When it shoots its rockets, stand under the platforms for protection. Jump from platform to platform to avoid the machine gun fire and the torpedoes. Grenades do a lot of damage to the Sub-ordinate.Defeating the giant robot
In the "Zoom, Pow To The Moon!" level, use the background shot to shoot the giant robot. Avoid his missile attacks and bomb attack. When the robot gets close, use grenades to help destroy it.Controlling the Lunar Lander
In the "Zoom, Pow To The Moon!" level, stay light on the gas pedal. Just tap direction changes because of the sensitivity of the steering. Make slow descents. When landing, go slow, and make sure you are level.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Your Life For Mine (5 points): Steal a life from a buddy, he doesn't need it.
- Stick That In Your Archive (30 points): Complete the game in single player mode.
- Master Collector (25 points): Collect all the Matt Hazard Game Boxes throughout the game.
- My Buddy and Me (15 points): Complete the game in Co-op mode.
- Half Way There (10 points): Complete half the game.
- Score! (25 points): Reach 500,000 points.
- Come On Down! (30 points): Collect all the pachinko coins in the game.
- Houston, we have Perfection (20 points): Take no damage to the Landing Pod and land perfectly on the landing pad.
- Its Aboot Time (10 points): Complete "Oh. Canada." in 12 minutes.
- Lights Out (10 points): Defeat "Old Berney" without losing a life.
- Smooth Sailing (10 points): Complete "The Hate Boat" without using a continue.
- With Honor (10 points): Melee 10 Samurai in "Well FU too".