Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding game:
- Altered Beast (Arcade): Score 100,000 points in stage 1 in Altered Beast (Genesis).
- Alien Syndrome (Arcade): Successfully complete Stage 1 and 2 in Alien Storm without dying.
- Congo Bongo (Arcade): Successfully complete Stage 1 in Streets Of Rage 3 with all three characters.
- Fantasy Zone (Arcade): Score 80,000 points in Flicky.
- Golden Axe Warrior: Use magic ten times in Golden Axe 3.
- Phantasy Star: Successfully complete Act 1 in Sonic The Hedgehog 2 with two players.
- Shinobi (Arcade): Successfully complete Stage 1 in Shinobi 3: The Return Of The Ninja Master without dying.
- Space Harrier (Arcade): Score 1,500,000 points in Stage 1 in Super Thunder Blade.
- Zaxxon (Arcade): Collect five coins in DecapAttack.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding interview:
- Akira Nishino: Collect five yellow stars in Ristar.
- Kazunari Tsukamoto: Load Phantasy Star 3.
- Kazuo Wakihara: Get 20,000 points in Columns on the Easy difficulty.
- Makoto Uchida: Collect twenty magic power-ups in Golden Axe.
- Reiko Kodama: Get $1,000 in Alex Kidd And The Enchanted Castle.
- Shun Nakamura: Get a Chaos Emerald in Sonic The Hedgehog.
- Takao Miyoshi: Load Phantasy Star 4.
- Tohru Yoshida: Load Phantasy Star 2.
Play all Genesis games by getting as far as the Sega logo screen and quitting. Not all games will auto-save when first played. The titles of games that are flagged as unplayed will be marked with blue at the menu.Easy "Can You Dig It?" achievement
Pause the game in Vectorman 2 and press Up, Right, A, B, A, Down, A, Left (using the standard Genesis button mapping) to display the level selection screen. Advance to Level 11 to get the "Can You Dig It?" achievement.Easy "Complete Chaos" achievement
Successfully complete a level in Sonic The Hedgehog with 50 rings. Jump into the giant ring at the end of the level to enter a special stage. Navigate through the maze to reach the Chaos Emerald. Do not touch the goal circles. Note: Some blocks will disappear when you touch them multiple times. Do this to clear a path to the Chaos Emerald and collect it to get the "Complete Chaos" achievement.Easy "Critique" achievement
Examine all artwork in the "Museum" section of each game. Start at the beginning and just quickly open and close them all to get the "Critique" achievement.Easy "Easy As Pie" achievement
Play Columns on the Easy difficulty. You must survive until you have 20,000 points. Drop the special glowing set of gems directly on the ground, and do not let it land on regular gems for a 10,000 point bonus. Then, pause the game as needed to plan your strategy for the rest of the levels.Easy "Enter The Beast" achievement
In Altered Beast, defeat all of the wolves you find in Level 1 as soon as possible, and collect their power-ups. Face the Boss the first time he appears in the level. If you are fully transformed, he will not run away. He will transform and fight you. Defeat him, and complete the level to get over 100,000 points and the "Enter The Beast" achievement.Easy "Good Day Mate" achievement
Play Level 2 of Streets Of Rage 3. Defeat the Roo's clown trainer without beating Roo to get the "Good Day Mate" achievement.Easy "Hardly A Hero" achievement
Before starting Comix Zone, go to the "Options" menu, then to "Jukebox". Press the button mapped to C on the following numbers in order: "14", "15", "18", "5", "13", "1", "3", "18", "15", "6". After you hear "Oh yeah!", press the button mapped to C on "3". Back out of the menu, and start the game to get the "Hardly A Hero" achievement.Easy "Lots Of Zeros" achievement
Keep playing in Level 1 of Sonic Spinball. Destroy enemies, collect rings, and create loops until you have 10 million points. Make sure to save the game frequently.Easy "No Life" achievement
Start each video, then exit it once it starts playing. You do not have to watch them in their entirety to get the "No Life" achievement.Easy "Stealing Points" achievement
In Level 1 of Bonanza Brothers, collect all the items you are supposed to steal. Keep playing the level, shooting police and smashing them behind open doors. Do not worry if the timer runs out. Although you will lose a life, your score will remain intact.Easy "TGIF" achievement
Reach the "Highwater Pass II" level in Kid Chameleon. Continue until you reach the area directly below the starting point of the level. The Maniaxe mask is inside a block here.Easy "Yatta!" achievement
Enter Yellow, Has Bean, Blue, Blue as a password in Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine to advance to the last level. Set up a decent chain immediately to send objects on Dr. Robotnik's side. Save the game at this point, and keep playing from this position until you complete the level.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Get Rich (25 points): Alex Kidd: Collect 1,000 in currency.
- Don't Die (25 points): Alien Storm: Reach Mission 3 without losing a life.
- Enter the Beast (10 points): Altered Beast: Collect 100,000 pts or higher by the end of the first level.
- Holy Water (20 points): Beyond Oasis: Unlock the Water Spirit.
- Stealing Points (20 points): Bonanza Brothers: Reach 40,000 points on the first level.
- Easy as Pie (15 points): Columns: Get 20,000 points only on Easy Mode.
- Hardly a Hero (20 points): Comix Zone: Complete first episode.
- Get Ahead (30 points): Decap Attack: Collect 5 Bonus Coins.
- Communication is Key (10 points): Ecco: Talk to another dolphin.
- Taste Like Tuna (20 points): Ecco: The Tides of Time: Eat 200 fish.
- Suit up (30 points): E-SWAT: Obtain the Combat Suit (Complete Mission 2).
- Don't Get Lost (30 points): Fatal Labyrinth: Progress to the fifth level of the labyrinth.
- Getting Chicks (25 points): Flicky: Collect 80,000 points.
- Garden Gnomes (20 points): Golden Axe: Collect 20 magic power-ups.
- Tower Up (35 points): Golden Axe II: Complete Tower Level.
- Saved by Magic (20 points): Golden Axe III: Use magic 10 times.
- TGIF (35 points): Kid Chameleon: Collect Maniaxe.
- Twinkle Twinkle (30 points): Ristar: Collect 5 Yellow Stars.
- Yatta! (50 points): Dr. Robotnik's M.B.M.: Complete the game.
- True Ninja Skills (30 points): Shinobi III: Complete first level without using continues.
- Complete Chaos (30 points): Sonic The Hedgehog: Obtain a Chaos Emerald.
- A Different Tail (35 points): Sonic 3: Collect 100 rings with Tails anywhere on Angel Island Zone.
- Flicky to the Rescue (15 points): Sonic 3D Blast: Rescue 20 Flickies.
- Lots of Zeros (30 points): Sonic Spinball: Get 10,000,000 points in the first level.
- Get to the Chopper (15 points): Super Thunder Blade: Score over 1,500,000 points in the first level.
- Three Times a Charm (20 points): Streets of Rage: Complete 1st Level using all 3 characters.
- Good Day Mate (15 points): Streets of Rage 3: Unlock Roo the Kangaroo as a playable character.
- Super Charged (45 points): VectorMan: Collect 500 photons.
- Can You Dig It? (45 points): VectorMan 2: Reach Scene 11.
- Blast Processing (50 points): Play all Genesis Titles.
- Master the System (50 points): Unlock Everything.
- No Life (50 points): Watch Every Video.
- Critique (50 points): View all Artwork.
- Only in the '80s (50 points): Play all Arcade Titles.