Hold LB + RB and press A to display the console window. Press X to display a virtual keyboard. Enter "TwoWorldsCheats 1" to enable cheat mode. Then, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Enabling a code will disable achievements from being earned.
|Additional gold||AddGold [number]|
|Additional experience points||AddExperiencePoints [number]|
|Additional parameter points||AddParamPoints [number]|
|Additional skill points||AddSkillPoints [number]|
|Level up||ec.dbg levelup|
|Add skill points||ec.dbg addskillpoints|
|All skills unlocked||ec.dbg skills|
|Walk through doors and walls||PhysX.Door.RemoveAll 1|
|Spawn teleport activator||Create Teleport_Activator|
|Spawn lockpick||Create Lockpick|
|Spawn indicated item||Create [item name]|
|Teleport to pointer location||Jump2|
|Change size of 3D rendered grass||Engine.Grassq [number]|
|Disable cheat mode||TwoWorldsCheats 0|
Hold LB + RB and press A to display the console window. Press X to display a virtual keyboard. Enter "BonusCode [code]" to spawn the corresponding bonus item. Note: Enabling a bonus item will not prevent achievements from being earned. Each item can only be spawned once per game. Values for [code] are as follows:
- Armor Of Darkness: 9728-1349-2105-2168
- Aziraal's Sword Of Fire: 9470-4690-1542-1152
- Great Shield Of Yatolen: 9470-6557-8820-9563
- Spear Of Destiny: 9144-3879-7593-9224
- The Great Bow Of Heaven's Fury: 9447-1204-8639-0832
Get your Air Magic to 15, and get Resurrection. Kill your teammate, but cast Resurrection immediately afterwards. Then, neither of you will be able to hit each other.Duplicate gold
This trick requires two players in Multiplayer mode. Join a game with your partner. Go into a trade screen, and enter the screen that displays the amount of gold, but do not choose an amount. Set the slider all the way over to the maximum amount. Once it is at that position, rapidly tap A. When you take your gold back, it should have doubled. Repeat this as many times as desired.Duplicate items
Use the following trick to duplicate any item (armor, potions, spells). It requires Multiplayer mode. One player must save his or her character by dropping any non-valuable item on the ground. Have that person sell all of his or her gear (items, potions, spells, or whatever you wish to duplicate) to the nearest vendor. Then, have the partner buy all of the previous equipment. Once the partner has all of the equipment bought, have the first player go to his or her Xbox 360 Dashboard (thus not saving his character after the selling). Both characters should now have copies of all the items. This is especially useful for getting weapons that do one million damage, armors that are stacked thousands of times, and massive amounts of stat point potions. For example, duplicate a level 10 Anathros and add it to your original level 10. It will now be at 20. Repeat this to get 20 to 40, and so forth.Duplicate weapons
This trick requires the Disarming Shot skill in Multiplayer mode. Have your partner equip and pull out his or her weapon. Use Disarming Shot to "steal" his or her weapon. Once the weapon is dropped, have your partner go to the Xbox 360 Dashboard. This will not save his or her character, and you will have a "copy" of his or her weapon. This is very useful if you have many weapons you want to duplicate. Just have him or her equip it, shoot them, equip a new weapon, shoot them again, and repeat.Creating permanent potions
Creating a permanent potion depends on your Alchemy skill; however, if you do not have any skill in Alchemy, take the item that increases the attribute (willpower, strength, fire protection, etc.) and combine it with a potion (mana or health only). For example, if you take an item that increases your strength by 10 and combine it with a potion that heals 250 points, you will typically get a potion that gives you a +1 (or +2) strength and heals about 150 points. If you take two of the item that increases your attribute by 10 plus a health/mana potion, you get a better result (about +6 in the attribute). Your Alchemy skill will increase this, but with other skills that may be more useful (stone skin or magic), this is generally what you will get.Easy gold and experience
Find a group of bandits, and place down a personal teleport. Attack the bandits, but leave one alive. Loot the bodies, then teleport to a shop. Sell the looted items, then return to your personal teleport. All the bandits should be alive again. Repeat this as many times as desired.
This trick requires that your character be at least level 17 or like respawning frequently. You will also need two Teleport Stones. Place one Teleport Stone at the location of any merchant. Buy as many lockpicks as possible. Walk around the roads until you encounter Grom/bandit camps or caves. Kill the enemies, and loot them. Pick their chests, and when you are full, drop a Teleport Stone, and teleport back to the merchant. Sell your loot, and teleport back. This results in quick kills. It is possible to make 70,000 gold in about an hour.Easy Undead ingredients
When you visit a graveyard, you can find glowing roots called Taint. Collect these, wait until it is close to nightfall, then start dropping them on the floor. Back up slightly and wait. As soon as nightfall hits, the Taint will spawn Undead Ghouls, Zombies, etc. The number of Taints you have will determine the number of undead that will spawn. Kill them, and collect your ingredients. If you kill at least ten Ghouls and collect their brains with alchemy maxed, it is possible to increase your willpower by 18 with 10 Ghouls Brains every night.Online sword
Start a game in Komorin. Go straight into town until you see a man that is a trainer in a light green armor. His name is usually Drof Skelbur. Kill him, and take all his items, especially his sword Anathros. End the game, and repeat the steps. Combine the armor and swords until you reach your desired class.Easy looting in Multiplayer mode
In towns there are numerous areas that you can reach by jumping, but none of the NPCs can reach. Get on top of one of those, and attack the melee characters with a ranged attack. You can kill them, loot them, and continue to do so with no chance of dying.
After killing animals in Two Worlds, they come back in "ghost" form. When you create a multiplayer game, kill an animal, then teleport to another area. Come back in approximately three to five minutes to give the animal time to respawn as a ghost. Aggro the ghost animal, and have him chase you into a town. This animal cannot be killed with normal weapons, and the guards will attack the animal because it is chasing you. Let the animal kill the guards, and you can loot them without dying.Multiple archer kills in Multiplayer mode
Create a game in Glacier (medium). You will start in town. There are two archers that are inside that town. When fighting archer vs. archer attacks, cause knockback which resets their shot. You can out shoot both of these archers by getting off your shot before them. They cannot hit you. Kill them, save the game, restart, then kill them again. You can continue to do this and merge your weapons/armor as many times as desired.Item names
Use one of the following values with the "Create [item name]" code to spawn the corresponding item. Spawned items will be placed where the icon with a pointing finger is located on screen.
- door _02_1
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Learned 5 Skills (5 points): Learn 5 different skills.
- Learned 10 Skills (10 points): Learn 10 different skills.
- Learned 20 Skills (20 points): Learn 20 different skills.
- Learned All Skills (50 points): Learn all the skills in the game.
- Reached Skill Level 10 (20 points): Reach level 10 in one skill.
- Reached Character Level 5 (5 points): Reach character level 5.
- Reached Character Level 10 (10 points): Reach character level 10.
- Reached Character Level 20 (10 points): Reach character level 20.
- Reached Character Level 35 (20 points): Reach character level 35.
- Reached Character Level 50 (50 points): Reach character level 50.
- Discovered 10 Locations (10 points): Discover 10 different locations.
- Discovered 20 Locations (10 points): Discover 20 different locations.
- Discovered 50 Locations (20 points): Discover 50 different locations.
- Visited All Black Towers (5 points): Visit all the Black Towers in the game.
- Visited all Graveyards (10 points): Visit all the graveyards in the game.
- Visited 10 Undergrounds (10 points): Visit 10 different underground locations.
- Visited 20 Undergrounds (20 points): Visit 20 different underground locations.
- Visited All Undergrounds (20 points): Visit all the underground locations in the game.
- Visited All Locations (50 points): Visit all the locations in the game.
- Rode a Horse (5 points): Ride a horse at least once.
- Made Successfull Teleportation (5 points): Make at least one successful teleportation.
- Created a Potion (5 points): Create at least one potion.
- Created a Permanent Potion (20 points): Create at least one permanent potion.
- Created a Bomb (10 points): Create at least one bomb.
- Created a Weapon Enchancer (15 points): Create at least one weapon enchancer.
- Created Class 2 Item (5 points): Create at least one item with quality class 2.
- Created Class 10 Item (15 points): Create at least one item with quality class 10.
- Opened Master Lock (10 points): Open at least one Master Lock.
- Killed a Dragon (10 points): Kill a Dragon.
- Killed a Stone Golem (10 points): Kill a Stone Golem.
- Used a Boosted Spell (5 points): Use a spell enchanced with special booster cards.
- Cast Chamber 5 Spell (10 points): Cast a Chamber 5 spell.
- Summoned a Creature (5 points): Summon at least one creature.
- Found the Relic Frame (20 points): Find the Relic Frame in the main storyline.
- Found the Water Element (20 points): Find the Water Element in the main storyline.
- Found the Air Element (20 points): Find the Air Element in the main storyline.
- Found the Fire Element (20 points): Find the Fire Element in the main storyline.
- Found the Earth Element (20 points): Find the Earth Element in the main storyline.
- Delivered the Relic to Qudinar (20 points): Deliver the assembled Relic to Qudinar in the main storyline.
- Destroyed the Great Pentagram (25 points): Destroy the Great Pentagram in the main storyline.
- Defeated the Grand Enemy (370 points): Defeat the Grand Enemy in the main storyline.