Have a saved game file from Street Fighter 4 to unlock Colors 11 and 12. There will be a dialog prompt at the main menu notifying you of the extra colors being unlocked.Player titles
At the main menu, select the "Player Data" option, and choose the "Prize Code" selection. Then, enter one of the following codes to unlock the corresponding title:
|A Gamer Appears||MTXMYW139YPZJI|
|Better Luck Next Time!||M42OLW0IHGLGMJ|
|Breath Of Summer||H3EO9O5MZTCMLQ|
|Combo! Combo! Combo!||Q7V887R20SOLBC|
|Feels so good!||9S2E7ERBCPMMPO|
|Fighting All Year Long||EWSK6LY7LBMP9T|
|Hit Me Again||FPWA10SMZ378IT|
|Justice Till The End||1H98PF2079P43T|
|You Need Spanking!||CS93SZDFK5JLTI|
Have a saved game file from Street Fighter X Tekken to unlock the following five extra costumes: Bad Girl costume for Decapre (Street Fighter X Tekken Cammy), Military costume for Poison, Plumber costume for Rolento, School Uniform for Elena, and Viking costume for Hugo.Secret Boss fights in Arcade mode
Successfully complete the indicated requirements before fighting Seth to fight the corresponding character after defeating Seth. The fight will be against a powered-up version of the normal playable character. Note: The following requirements are based on the normal three round setting.
- Akuma: Never lose a round, and get one "Perfect" victory.
- Evil Ryu: Never lose a round, get one "Perfect" victory, and defeat Seth with a Super or Ultra combo.
- Gouken: Never lose a round, get one "Perfect" victory, get 10 First Attacks, and have 5 Super or Ultra combo finishes.
- Oni: Never lose a round, get one "Perfect" victory, get 10 First Attacks, have 5 Super or Ultra combo finishes, and defeat Seth with a Super or Ultra combo.
While playing as C. Viper, Cammy, Chun-Li, Guile, Ryu, or Seth, either hold all three Kick buttons or no buttons when "Now! Fight Your Rival!" appears, and keep them held until both character's pre-fight portraits appear to fight the indicated rival:
|Your character||Rival for holding Kick buttons||Rival for holding nothing|
The following is a list of which character belongs to which Ultra Combo W scaling tier:
- Fei Long
- T. Hawk
- Balrog (Boxer)
- C. Viper
- Dee Jay
- E. Honda
- El Fuerte
- Evil Ryu
- M. Bison (Dictator)
- Vega (Claw)
Start a Versus mode game against the CPU on the "Hardest" difficulty with the "Edition Select" option enabled. Set the game to one round. Choose any character (Zangief recommended) and make sure the edition is "USFIV". Choose your opponent to be the same character as yourself. Set the CPU's edition to "SFIV", and its handicap to "0%". Then, defeat your opponent to get the "Good Old Times" achievement.Easy "Ultra Effective" achievement
Win an Online Ranked match with Decapre, Elena, Hugo, Poison, or Rolento to get the "Ultra Effective" achievement.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- A dish best served cold (10 points): Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Decapre.
- All For One (40 points): Gather a team of four and defeat another in any Team Battle.
- Double Feature (50 points): Use both Ultra Combos in a single Ranked Match.
- For the Utopia! (10 points): Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Rolento.
- Giant Attack (10 points): Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Hugo.
- Good old times (30 points): Defeat your Street Fighter IV self on the Hardest diffculty.
- The world is my stage (10 points): Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Elena.
- Toxic Beauty (10 points): Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Poison.
- Ultra Effective (30 points): Win a Ranked Match with a character added in Ultra Street Fighter IV.