Defeat all Villainous Parties in the game, which are marked by a red crown icon on the map. Once all Villainous Parties are defeated, Mira can be found on the "Land Of The Kais" planet. He is a Level 100 enemy that has lots of health. Defeat him to get the "Down With The Demon Realm!" achievement.Defeating Mira
Stock up on lots of healing items (equip them to your Pallete by going to Pause Menu -- Items -- Register Palette). For healing items, mainly use Energy Supplement Z every time your first health bar is depleted. If your health gets really low, use a Senzu Bean to restore 100% health (they regrow over time at Korin Tower Summit; talk to the cat NPC there). Bring additional Ultra Healade as a final option (recovers 30% health per use). Healing items are quite expensive. Put everyone in the Adult community to get reduced prices, wish for money from Shenron after finding all seven Dragon Balls (he gives 100,000 every time), and sell items from your inventory to merchants (quickest way is to find a cave with many rare crystals, destroy them, create manual save, reload save, everything respawns, destroy crystals again and repeat). As long as you have enough healing items, you can brute force this fight, no skill required. You can do it easily at Level 70+. Make sure you put two other characters on your team to help out (highest level ones). Use Saiyan 3 transformation all the time, as you deal more damage this way. Only use melee attacks. Super attacks tend to land only 1 damage because of the huge level difference. If you still are having trouble defeating him, complete all available side missions to level up (but this should not be necessary with enough healing items).
D Medals are used to gain access to training battles —- scan your map when entering any location to see all the available training quests. They are important because training quests unlock new skills. To learn all the skills, you need a lot of D Medals. To get more D Medals, you can always travel to Master Roshi and complete quests for his turtle companion. To easily get D Medals, open the Z Encyclopedia. For every entry you have unlocked, you will get D Medals. If you are pretty far into the game and never opened the Z Encyclopedia, you can get a lot of D Medals instantly. You can easily unlock more entries in the Z Encyclopedia by completing quests, or just progressing further into the story. One way to unlock more entries instantly is by finding memorial spots. These are hidden collectibles, but if you have extra money, you can pay Witch Baba (she is located on every single map) 1,000 Zeni to mark a new memorial spot. Go to the new memorial spot to unlock more entries in the Z Encyclopedia.Easy money
Find a cave with lots of rare crystals. Destroy the rare crystals, create a manual save, then reload the save for everything to respawn. Destroy the crystals again, and repeat the process as many times as desired. Sell the items from your inventory to merchants for easy money.
Check your inventory for "Fancy" items. Fancy items may look like gifts, but they are actually items you can sell for a lot of Zeni.Easy Rare Z-Orbs
Rare Z-Orbs can be found in a variety of ways, but two of the easiest are found on every map in the game. While flying around, look for Phantom Airways and Timed Z-Orbs. Activate a Timed Z-Orb to make additional Z-Orbs appear —- some of them will be rare. Look for the Phantom Airways, which are golden circles in the sky. Flying into a Phantom Airway sends you through an air-tunnel filled with Z-Orbs, including some Rare Z-Orbs. They reset locations every time you re-enter a map region. Simply fly into a Phantom Airway and collect the Z-Orbs, then go to the map screen, and re-enter the same area for a new Phantom Airway to appear. Repeat this process as many times as desired.Summoning Shenron
Shenron, wishes, and Dragon Balls become available after completing the Frieza arc. Once Frieza is defeated, you will return to Earth and begin a story Intermission. During the Intermission, you can search for Dragon Balls (seven total), which are found in random locations all over the world map. Collect all seven, then open the main menu and select "Dragon Balls" to summon Shenron, where you can choose one wish from the list of wishes.All Dragon Ball wishes
I want Z Orbs!: 10,000 Blue Orbs, 10,000 Yellow Orbs, 10,000 Red Orbs, 10 Rainbow Orbs
I want to be rich!: 30,000 Zeni
I want rare items!: Whole Roast On The Bone x1, Juicy Steamed Bun x1, Burning Tofu x1, Refreshing Sea Food Soup x1, Rich Seafood Soup x1, Fish Rice Ball x1, Fresh Seafood Pasta x1, Dense Sesame Dumpling x1, Sugary Cupcake x1, Crumbly Fried Rice x1, Awakening Water x5, Superior Awakening Water x5
- I want to fight Raditz again!
- I want to fight Nappa again!
- I want to fight Dodoria again!
- I want to fight Zarbon again!
- I want to fight the Ginyu Force again!
- And more!
Choose the "And more!" wish to be able to re-fight basically any character that does not appear again in the series for a second fight. When you summon a character for a re-fight, they will appear somewhere on the map. Once you find them, there will be some new dialogue since it is not just a simple repeat battle -- it is actually a new little sequence. They are all worth doing and also give you much better rewards than other battles.Auto Infinite Super Saiyan transformations
To obtain Auto-Transformations, first unlock the Training Room that appears around the Imperfect Cell Saga. It becomes available when Vegeta trains to become a Super Saiyan like Goku. Once the Training Room in the Capsule Corps building in West City has been unlocked, modify the Training Room to Level 10 and complete it to unlock a special Know-How that gives you auto-transformation abilities. Make sure to equip the Know-How to access this special bonus. When the Auto-Transformation Know-How is equipped, you can ascend to Kaioken/Super Saiyan without using Ki or draining your HP. You can still use ascend/descend forms, and this works for any Saiyan characters. Even Piccolo and other non-Saiyans can ascend to their enhanced forms. If you continue to upgrade this skill, you will unlock higher transformation levels. Eventually you can reach Level 2, 3, etc., but this is really only available as a post-game activity. You will need to be around Level 90+ to complete Training Level 10. It is a nice ability that is very useful when trying to defeat the difficult villainous enemies found around the end-game world.Reaching Level 250
After completing the game, there are a few things you can do to quickly earn XP to reach Level 250. First, upgrade the Training Community Board to the maximum level for +100% Battle XP. Second, eat the Super Deluxe Meat Course meal for a temporary boost to XP earned. Third, defeat all the Villainous enemies on each map. After defeating the enemies, much harder variations will respawn. Defeat them again for even harder variations to appear.Golden Gazelle Antler location
In the "Animorphine Accident" side quest, you must find three specific items from the environment. The herbs and snails are pretty easy to find anywhere. The hardest one to find is the Golden Gazelle Antler. To find it, travel to the Central Plains area and look for a grazing spot by the lake. If you are lucky, an NPC will say there is a Golden Gazelle Antler in a big text balloon. However, this does not always happen. Use your Ki Vision and the Golden Gazelle will glow red. If you do not see a golden-colored one, just save your game and exit. Reload the save, return to the Central Plains, and check the same spot again. Just keep reloading and the gazelle will eventually spawn.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Dragon Ball Master (0 points): Obtain all achievements.
- Helping Hand (15 points): Complete a sub story.
- Do-Gooder (15 points): Complete 10 sub stories.
- The Voice in My Head (15 points): Receive a telepathic message from King Kai.
- Who Needs a Phone? (15 points): Receive 20 telepathic messages from King Kai.
- Wish Maker (15 points): Summon Shenron from the Dragon Ball menu to make a wish.
- Getting Greedy (15 points): Summon Shenron 5 times from the Dragon Ball menu to make a wish.
- Shenron's Favorite (30 points): Summon Shenron 10 times from the Dragon Ball menu to make a wish.
- Push It to the Limit (15 points): Complete 10 challenges at a Training Grounds location with any character.
- There's Nothing Like a Home-Cooked Meal! (15 points): Make a full-course meal.
- Only the Finest (15 points): Make 5 full-course meals.
- Medal Madness (15 points): Collect 10 D Medals.
- Heavy Medal (30 points): Collect 100 D Medals.
- Newfound Power (15 points): Acquire a Super Attack or Mastery in the Super Attack Skill Tree.
- Highly Skilled (15 points): Acquire 50 Super Attacks or Masteries in the Super Attack Skill Tree.
- A Super Warrior Is Born (30 points): Acquire 100 Super Attacks or Masteries in the Super Attack Skill Tree.
- Not Worth My Time (15 points): Get an instant victory on an enemy.
- Can't Touch This (15 points): Get 50 instant victories on enemies.
- Let the Building Begin! (15 points): Build a machine part.
- Get out of My Head and Turn into My Car (15 points): Build a hovercar.
- Robot Rider (15 points): Build a Bipedal Robo Walker.
- Tell Me More (15 points): Unlock an entry in the Z Encyclopedia.
- Thirsty for Knowledge (30 points): Unlock 200 entries in the Z Encyclopedia.
- Fountain of Knowledge (70 points): Unlock 400 entries in the Z Encyclopedia.
- Turtle School Trainee (15 points): Complete a Turtle School training challenge and report to Master Roshi.
- Turtle School Master (15 points): Complete 20 Turtle School training challenges and report to Master Roshi.
- Turtle School Legend (30 points): Complete 50 Turtle School training challenges and report to Master Roshi.
- The Power of Friendship (15 points): Use 10 Super Attack Assists.
- Z Combo Zealot (15 points): Perform 10 Z Combos.
Additionally, there are 13 secret achievements:
- Former Foe (15 points): Win the simulation battle against Piccolo.
- Worse For Wear (30 points): Complete the Saiyan Saga.
- Emperor No More (30 points): Complete the Frieza Saga.
- Earth's New Champion (30 points): Complete the Cell Saga.
- Bye-Bye, Buu (70 points): Complete the Majin Buu Saga.
- A Dark Omen (15 points): Defeat your first Villainous party.
- Evil All Around (15 points): Defeat 20 Villainous parties.
- Purging the Plague (30 points): Defeat 30 Villainous parties.
- Down with the Demon Realm! (90 points): Win the battle against Mira.
- Tough Enough (80 points): Complete a Level 10 challenge in the Training Room.
- Excavator (15 points): Destroy a boulder blocking a cave.
- Demolition Artist (15 points): Destroy 10 boulders blocking caves.
- Flashy Finish (15 points): Win a battle with a Super Finish.