Go to the indicated location in the Vaivenes region (southwest corner of the map) to find the Cow Gun on the porch (next to two flower pots) of a farm house. You can use the Cow Gun to turn anyone into a cow, including yourself. Shoot ten enemies with it (friendly NPCs do not count) to get the "Cow-Moo-Flage" achievement. Note: You can still find enemies after the story in named map locations and during side missions.
Secure the "Riscos Altos" region (left side of the map) to unlock the PBX Auto-Slug 4 Shotgun. You can then request it by airdrop at any time. You can also find this weapon in some military bases from weapon boxes.Secret "Getting Over It With Bennet Foddy" mini-game
Travel to the northwest corner of the Picos Helados region, at the following location. On a white rock on the edge of the high mountain is a black cauldron with a pickaxe inside of it. Stand in the black cauldron to start a mini-game based on the indie game Getting Over It With Bennet Foddy. The goal is to navigate the small mountain range, all while hearing inspirational quotes from Bennet Foddy, explaining the Easter Egg in detail. The mini-game only takes a few minutes to complete. In the original Getting Over It With Bennet Foddy game, you play as a man in a black cauldron. The goal is to aim a pickaxe and slowly climb an elaborate mountain. It takes hours to climb, and becomes increasingly bizarre. During the climb, Bennet Foddy shares his self-help wisdom with the player.
Travel to the airport in the "Islas Intichayes" region (bottom right corner of the map). Then, steal an airplane and fly it into another airplane that arrives (or departs) at the landing strip to get the "A Game Of Chicken" achievement. It does not matter which airplane you are using or flying into. You can also request a fighter jet using airdrop, if you have already unlocked it (which you get by liberating regions).Easy "Pinball Dreams" achievement
First, unlock the PBX Auto-Slug 4 Shotgun by securing the "Riscos Altos" region (left side of the map). You can then request it by airdrop at any time. You can also find this weapon in some military bases from weapon boxes. Press RB to use the secondary fire mode, and destroy any vehicle with it to get the "Pinball Dreams" achievement. You can also request a vehicle by airdrop, if desired.Easy "Where I Belong" achievement
To get the "Where I Belong" achievement, you need to stand on the highest mountain in the game, which is found at the following location in the "Qachas" region. Due to its height, it is easy to spot. However, during the story you instantly get hit by lightning when getting near this area, and it can easily kill you. After the story, the lightning will stop and you can reach the mountain top safely. You can fly there with any helicopter or plane, which you unlock as airdrop requests automatically from securing new regions.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Rico was Here (80 points): Earn all Just Cause 4 Achievements.
- A Scorpion's Tale (50 points): Secure Illapa.
- Been around the World (50 points): Discover every Location in the game.
- Fully Stocked (50 points): Secure every Supply Drop Blueprint.
- We Put a Giant Gun on It (40 points): Finish Operation Sandstinger.
- What if I... Dive Down? (40 points): Finish Operation Windwalker.
- Bring It Down! (40 points): Finish Operation Thunderbarge.
- A Whole Army of Chaos (30 points): Reach Army of Chaos Level 14.
- Here to Stay (50 points): Secure every Region.
- Know My Name (30 points): Get on the Leaderboard for every Feat.
- I Like to Keep My Options Open (50 points): Unlock every Grappling Hook Mod.
- Last Action Hero (30 points): Help Garland King finally finish her picture.
- Knowledge is Power (30 points): Uncover the mysteries of the Lost Tomb of Otorongo.
- Chaos Milestone (30 points): Increase your Army of Chaos Level by filling up the Chaos bar.
- Bomb Disposal (25 points): Remove all rigged vehicles from the harbors of Solís.
- His Name is Luis (25 points): Help Sargento stop an invasion of Black Hand reinforcements.
- Weapon Stash (25 points): Secure all Small Arms and Heavy Weapons Blueprints.
- Don't Choke on My Smoke (25 points): Beat someone's score while manually tracking the Feat.
- Lift Off (25 points): Use only the Booster for 15 non-consecutive minutes -- Air Lifter and Retract can't be active!
- Show Me the Way (25 points): Uncover every Ancient Statue.
- Classic Hits (25 points): Use only the Retract for 15 non-consecutive minutes -- Booster and Air Lifter can't be active!
- A Higher Love (20 points): Use only the Air Lifter for 15 non-consecutive minutes -- Booster and Retract can't be active!
- Rico's Roughnecks (10 points): Recruit every Pilot.
- A Game of Chicken (20 points): Crash into a flying airplane with your own plane.
- Allow Me to Introduce Myself (10 points): Help Sargento with his ambush, meet the mysterious Javi Huerta, and visit Garland King on set.
- Cow-Moo-Flage (25 points): Turn 10 Black Hand into Cows using the Cow Gun in a single session.
- I Feel the Need... (15 points): Film every Speed Stunt.
- Pinball Dreams (15 points): Destroy a vehicle with the PBX Auto-Slug 4 shotgun's "Ricochet" secondary fire.
- Where I Belong (15 points): Stand on foot at the highest point in Solís.
- Wanderlust (15 points): Discover 50% of all discoverable Locations.
- We're in Business (25 points): Secure every Factory.
- All the Right Moves (20 points): Film every Wingsuit Stunt.
- Stunt Driver (15 points): Film every Vehicle Stunt.
- ...The Harder They Fall (20 points): Destroy every Surveillance Airship.