Successfully complete the game to unlock Free Play mode.Secret level
Start a non-Free Play mode game. Sneak past the scientists through the gift shop in the Aquatic Fun Center. Go to the men's bathroom, and enter the center stall on the left. Then, sit on the toilet, and flush it to begin a hidden level.Minecraft reference
You can find a display for the "Mintcraft" game inside the grocery store.The Stanley Parable reference
There is a poster for "Stanley's Pair o' Bowls" featuring a blue suit and red tie. This is a reference to The Stanley Parable game.Easy "Everybody Loves Joe" achievement
Get the Shark costume from Joe, then go right into the break room to find some Biologists. Next, go to every Biologist in the large room that leads into the cafeteria to get the "Everybody Loves Joe" achievement.Easy "Head Otter" achievement
In the "World Of Kelp" level, stop the Kelps that your sons shoot at you with an otter figure. After that mini-game ends, pick up the otter's head and put it on your head to get the "Head Otter" achievement.Easy "Number 100 Dad" achievement
At the start of the last chapter, "Hot Concessions", allow the game to idle until you die one hundred times to get the "Number 100 Dad" achievement.Easy "Oh Captain, My Captain" achievement
Get the captain's uniform, then return to the ship and approach every sailor to get the "Oh Captain, My Captain" achievement. Make sure they talk to you and not with each other. You also have to talk to the sailor who you stole the coffee from after going back over the beam crane.Easy "Secrets Of The Deep" achievement
In the "Deep Dark Sea" level, after you get the shake light, Stacy will ask for it when you find the Biologist. Before giving her the shake light, continue walking ahead to find the jellyfish collection and get the "Secrets Of The Deep" achievement.Easy "Stay True To Yourself" achievement
Play on the Easy difficulty in order to have no consequences if you get seen by Biologists. After leaving the Gift Shop, enter the ladies toilet. Go through the gutter into the break room, start the fire, then exit through the men's toilet and walk through the turnstile. Do not take Joe's Shark costume. Just go to the cafeteria and enter it through the service hatch to get the "Stay True To Yourself" achievement.Easy "Trim Your Moustache" achievement
Throw the birdhouse back onto the hook to get the "Trim Your Moustache" achievement. Simply placing it there will not work.Easy "Unacceptable Purchase!" achievement
After escaping the Chef in the "Supermarket" level, take a lemon from the fruit department and scan it at the checkout to get the "Unacceptable Purchase!" achievement.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Trickshot-gun Wedding (50 points): Throw the ring onto Scarlet's finger from a distance.
- Domino Dynamo (25 points): They were just lined up so perfectly...
- The Best Man (15 points): Get married with the best man on the altar.
- Trim Your Moustache (50 points): Get sucked into the riding mower.
- The Secret Gardener (25 points): Orange no-thumbs are the new green thumbs.
- Smokey the Dad (15 points): Only you can prevent kitchen fires.
- Secret Shopper (50 points): Get the Sports Johnson cereal before the lady puts it in her cart.
- Unacceptable Purchase! (25 points): You're the Earl of Lemondad.
- Person-al Shopper (15 points): Help all of the shoppers fill their carts.
- Oh Captain, My Captain (15 points): Visit with several of your crewmen while dressed as the captain.
- Band of Blubbers (25 points): Rescue five of your brethren from an awful fate.
- Around the World in Several Seconds (50 points): Complete the World of Kelp globe game in less than 30 seconds.
- Head Otter (15 points): Wear the sea otter head.
- The Hero They Deserve (25 points): Manage to rescue more than 15 kelp in the World of Kelp otter game.
- Amazonian Antagonist (15 points): In the jungle, you survive by any means necessary. Even cheating.
- Dunk Tank (25 points): Come on and slam and welcome to the Amazon.
- Stay True to Yourself (50 points): Sneak to the cafeteria without the use of a disguise.
- Poor Workplace Etiquette (25 points): Go the extra mile in ruining the break room (and Joe's reputation).
- Everybody Loves Joe (15 points): Make the rounds as the aquarium's resident socialite shark.
- Silent But Dadly (25 points): Sneak past the biologist in the men's room before creating a diversion in the break room.
- Dancing in the Dark (50 points): Complete the Deep Sea dance challenge without missing a step.
- Secrets of the Deep (15 points): Reveal the pride of the aquarium's jellyfish collection.
- Stairs with Attitude (25 points): Climb the escalators in less than 30 seconds.
- No Cutsies (15 points): We have rules for a reason.
- Independent Woman (50 points): Scarlet plugs all of the cafeteria fountain spouts without your help.
- Au Naturel (15 points): Nothing left to hide.
- World's Best Dad (75 points): Beat the game.
- Number 1 Dad (100 points): Beat the game without losing.
- Dadliest Wardrobe (100 points): Collect all ties in the game.