Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Worthy Challenger (50 points): Complete 1 R.B.I. Challenge.
- Fully Threaded (200 points): Complete 5 R.B.I. Challenges.
- Mr. October (80 points): Make it to the Postseason.
- Sweep City (80 points): Win the World Series without ever losing a Postseason game.
- Sandlot Pro (50 points): Win by Mercy Rule against the CPU.
- Target Locked (30 points): Throw a CPU runner out at home with a Fast Throw from the outfield.
- Maximum Squeeze (30 points): Hit a walk-off bunt against the CPU in the 9th inning.
- Top to Bottom (50 points): Hit a home run with a pitcher against the CPU.
- Batting Around (50 points): Get 9 plate appearances in the same inning against the CPU.
- Eye on the Ball (30 points): In a 9-inning game against the CPU, don't get struck out by the starting pitcher.
- Perfection in the Work (80 points): Pitch a combined perfect game against the CPU.
- Power and Precision (50 points): Hit 100 home runs.
- Slam Master (50 points): Hit 5 grand slams.
- Strikeout King (70 points): Strike out 1000 batters.
- Name of the Game (85 points): Get 1000 RBIs.
Additionally, there is one secret achievement:
- Old School (15 points): Throw the ball away.