Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding weapon:
Ark Of The Covenant
- Sin: Wrath
- Type: Launcher
- Special effect: Sucks enemies up then spits them out
- How to obtain: Defeat Professor Genki in New Hades. Note: He only appears after reaching Notoriety Level 6. Also, he may only appear after defeating ten Archdukes.
- Sin: Sloth
- Type: Rifle
- Special effect: Slows movement, has double miniguns, and fires cluster rockets that are auto-aimed
- How to obtain: Unlock all four powers to have Dane contact Gat and grant the "Take A Break" quest. Interact with the reclining chair on the rooftops to get the weapon.
- Sin: Lust
- Type: Shotgun
- Special effect: Affected minions fall in love and become temporarily stunned as they run toward Gat
- How to obtain: Successfully complete the Blackbeard Ally quest to unlock the Treasure Chest tasks. Find all fifteen glyphs, and open the five Treasure Chests to get the weapon.
- Sin: Greed
- Type: SMG
- Special effect: Bonus Wages Of Sin
- How to obtain: It is available for purchase for $100,000 from the start of the game.
- Sin: Pride
- Type: Pistol
- Special effect: Overkill meter fills as enemies are killed
- How to obtain: Get William Shakespeare's power to unlock the kill Dex diversion. Then, kill Dex seven times when he appears randomly on the map at street level.
- Sin: Gluttony
- Type: Special
- Special effect: Shoots frosting at enemies. The alternate fire feature forces affected opponents to become targets for other enemies.
- How to obtain: Visit all three Tacos Malos fast food locations in New Hades. Speak with Dane to get one part of the weapon at each location.
- Sin: Envy
- Type: Melee
- Special effect: A sword that shoots fireballs
- How to obtain: Convert all five Marshaling Ground areas in New Hades, then go to the new sixth teleport point in the center to find the weapon.
Go to the indicated locations, and interact with the yellow icon at Tacos Malos' drive-thru window to speak with Dane Vogel to get each of the three weapon parts for the Last Supper weapon:
1. Travel to the Hellwrought neighborhood in the Forge, and look just west of the highway on-ramps. Tacos Malos is about one block south of the Torment Fraud activity.
2. From the first Tacos Malos location, go north to the Den, and enter Satan's Brilliance. Tacos Malos is just south of the Den's Marshalling Grounds, in the northwest corner of the zone. The Tacos Malos drive-thru window is in the alley; the sign can be seen while following the main road west from Shakespeare's club.
3. In Shantytown, fly to Glutton's End, and look below the highway bridge leading south into Downtown. Tacos Malos is in the lower southwest corner of the neighborhood.
Stand on some lava, and allow it to take your health down. Ignore the "Warp back to shore" message, and remain there until a reference to the Terminator's "thumbs up" while sinking into lava appears.Easy "Are You Crazy" achievement
Load a previously saved game to start at the Ultor lobby. Open all the doors. Go to the street, and wait for a Comet to drive past. Steal the car, then drive it inside the Ultor lobby. Exit the car, then enter it again. Start the fireball (meteor) event, and the car will drive a short distance before exploding when the front desk is hit. Note: After completing all the missions, there will be no demons near the Ultor HQ, and nobody will shoot the car.
While playing solo, open the front doors of the Ultor Building. Then, go to the street, and wait for a Comet (small white two-door hatchback) to drive past, which may take some time. Once one appears, enter it and drive the Comet inside the Ultor Building lobby. Note: The Comet catches on fire after a minor hit with an object, and will explode after the second hit. It will also start on fire if you drive too fast or take too long. Crash the car into the large front desk that the Ultor CEO is leaning on to get the "Are You Crazy" achievement.
While playing in Co-Op mode, have one player get into a Comet in the vicinity of the Ultor Building. Drive it to the Ultor Building, and have the other player open the building's doors. Once the car is inside, crash it into the large front desk to get the "Are You Crazy" achievement.Easy "Barn Burner" achievement
Fly under bridges, arches, signs, and other objects to find Barnstorming Diversion locations. There is no way to track which ones you have already completed. You only need to find 75 out of the 128 possible locations to get the "Barn Burner" achievement.Easy "Epic Flight Quest" achievement
Snowball's Chance is located in the "Last Chance" area in the northeast section. Sinterpol HQ is in the "Rebellion Square" area in the southwest section, near the highway. It is recommended to have all flight upgrades to make this easier. Make sure to have a good amount of stamina and at least three flaps. Start by going to the roof of Snowball’s Chance Hotel & Casino. Reach the tallest part of the roof, then place a map marker for Sinterpol HQ. Charge a jump and sprint in a circle until you are at full speed. Then, jump towards the middle of the map. At the peak of your jump, start flying. Use one flap early, another one soon afterwards, and a third flap as you pass the large floating building at about the halfway point to the destination. Maneuver around the building as you fly towards the map marker. Fly directly over it, then use the "Flight – Hover" move. You can also hit the peak of the building and still have it qualify. Note: This will not work if you dodged spire missiles along the way.Easy "Gnarly Wave" achievement
The Comet is a small white two-door hatchback. Walk along the highway until one appears, then jump on its roof. A prompt to do a "Vehicle Surfing" move will appear. Press [Action] to begin car surfing. Maintain your balance to remain on top of the car until it explodes to get the "Gnarly Wave" achievement.
Although this can be done solo, it is easier to do in Co-Op mode. Find a comet that is not burning. Have the other player enter the Comet, then have your character jump on its roof and begin surfing. Have the other player find a lava pool, and drive the Comet into it, but be careful not to flip the car while doing it. A few seconds after entering the lava, the Comet will explode. Note: Do not attempt to destroy the Comet by crashing, shooting, or starting balls of fire.Easy "Imp-fanticide" achievement
Once you unlock the ability to detonate your summoned imps, simply keep summoning and detonating them. To do this quicker, get the upgrades that allow you to summon up to three extra imps (for a total of four) with a single cast.Easy "Out Of The Frying Pan" achievement
Get near a lava area that is next to a road. Select your fists, and wait for a vehicle to drive past. Either kill the driver and exit the vehicle, or do the following with the driver still inside. Use your melee attack to push the vehicle into the lava, and wait for it to explode to get the "Out Of The Frying Pan" achievement. You can also get the car into the lava by sprinting into it or using the Stomp ability. Note: Driving the car towards the lava and jumping does not count.Easy "Put Up Your Dukes" achievement
Kill enemies to fill your notoriety bar until it reaches a full circle of six red bars. When the Arch Duke appears, finish him with a melee attack to get the "Put Up Your Dukes" achievement. Try doing this during a marshaling ground target activity. Activate the two stones to spawn one. The difference between an Arch Duke brought in this way and one that is triggered by earning a high enough alert level is that you can see this one's health bar. Whittle his health down, then switch to your fists to kill him.
Use Coldfire Aura and the freezing ability from it, in combination with Uriel's sword. At least six swings are needed to kill an Archduke. If you have full duration, it requires well under the duration of one casting to hit your target six times.Easy "Raise The Roof" achievement
Progress until you can purchase the "Sprint – Wall Running" move. Enter an area with a ceiling, such as a tunnel, bridge underpass, building interior, or a building overhang. The ceiling must be reachable using a wall. Wallrun up the wall until your character reaches the top and gets pushed off. Repeat the process ten times to get the "Raise The Roof" achievement.Easy "Saints' Creed" achievement
You must climb to the very top of Blackbeard's ship, located near the southeast corner of the map early in the game. Start from the center of the ship, and perform wall jumps to reach the platforms above. After standing on the highest platform, execute a final jump that requires a quick in-air adjustment to land on the very top of the mast to get the "Saints' Creed" achievement.Easy "Shooting Star" achievement
Fly through lava flows that drop down from the floating islands in the sky a few times while traveling fast in order to cover a lot of distance.Easy "Soft Shoe" achievement
Hold the LMG (with the Toughness ability) at full health, and begin walking on lava. You should still have a small amount of health remaining after getting the "Soft Shoe" achievement.Easy "The Book Of More, Man" achievement
At Level 15, purchase Secrets Finder for 10,000 wages. Open the map, and select "Collectibles". Filter everything else to have it show where all the books are located. When a book is at the same height as your character, it will no longer appear opaque on the mini-map.Easy "Top Gunner" achievement
Note: Do not destroy all the spires before attempting to do this, or you will need to start a new game. Find a spire, and hover directly over the top of it. Just as it launches the missile, press [Blast] to shoot it down and get the "Top Gunner" achievement. It is not recommended to fly around at higher altitudes because of the unpredictable flight of the missiles, in addition to the difficulty of hitting a fast moving target.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- ...Double-Hockey-Sticks (200 points): Conquer all of New Hades with 100% City Take Over.
- ...My Dear Watson (20 points): Choose a new element for all of your Supernatural Powers.
- Are You Crazy? (10 points): Get a Comet into the Ultor lobby.
- Barn Burner (10 points): Find 75 Barnstorming Diversion locations.
- Cluster Luck (10 points): Collect at least five Soul Clusters without touching the ground.
- Double Trouble (20 points): Play Saints Row: Gat out of Hell Co-op for 3 hours.
- Epic Flight Quest (20 points): Fly from the roof of Snowball's Chance to Sinterpol HQ's roof, without landing.
- Extra Crispy (10 points): Die in the lava.
- Fallen Angel (10 points): Get your first Supernatural Powers.
- Fell from Heaven (50 points): Purchase 113 Supernatural Power Upgrades.
- Fly, You Fools (50 points): Fly for 250,000 meters.
- Footprints in the Sand (10 points): Kill 150 Demons with the Stomp Supernatural Power.
- Get Stoned (10 points): Stonify and Shatter Kill 100 Demons with the Stone Blast Supernatural Power.
- Gnarly Wave (10 points): Car surf on a Comet while it explodes.
- Hazardous Dukes (20 points): Kill 25 Arch Dukes.
- H-E... (20 points): Complete all open world gameplay in two districts of the city of New Hades.
- Hell Buoy (10 points): Have five Imps attached to you at one time.
- Imp-fanticide (10 points): Kill 50 of your own summoned Imps.
- Let's Bounce (10 points): In Torment Fraud, hit 5 vehicles in a row without touching the ground.
- Level One Demon (10 points): Buy your first Upgrade from the Upgrade Store.
- Nailed It (10 points): Get 100 kills with the God's Hammer.
- Out of the Frying Pan (10 points): Knock a vehicle into the lava.
- Oxymoronic (10 points): Kill 100 Demons using the Coldfire Aura Supernatural Power.
- Plague of Gat (20 points): Kill 1000 Demons with any combination of Supernatural Powers.
- Purple Demons (10 points): Have minions kill 100 Demons with the Summon Supernatural Power.
- Put Up Your Dukes (20 points): Kill an Arch Duke with a melee attack.
- Raise the Roof (10 points): Smack into the ceiling 10 times while wall running.
- Saints' Creed (10 points): Stand on the tallest mast of the 'Queen Anne's Revenge'.
- Satan Punchers (50 points): Beat the game.
- Seraphim and Cherubim (20 points): Play for at least 2 hours as Gat and 2 hours as Kinzie.
- Shooting Star (10 points): Fly for 500 meters while on fire.
- Shut Your Eyes (10 points): Get 250 kills with the Essence of Wrath.
- Sloth Love Chunk (10 points): Get 250 kills with the Essence of Sloth.
- Soft Shoe (10 points): Stay in contact with the lava for 10 seconds without dying.
- Soul Drain (20 points): Find 100% of all Soul Clusters.
- Soul in One (20 points): Find 100 Soul Clusters.
- Terminal Hog (10 points): Take down an Extraction Facility while on a motorcycle.
- The Book of More, Man (50 points): Find 64 Tomes.
- The Devil's Dues (20 points): Upgrade one weapon to the max.
- The King of Hell (50 points): Complete ALL of the Challenges.
- The Seven Deadly Weapons (50 points): Kill 25 Demons with each of the Seven Deadly Weapons.
- The Wings of Angels (10 points): Be airborne during Supernatural Jumps or Flight for a combined 10 minutes of gameplay.
- Top Gunner (10 points): Shoot down a Spire missile with a blast while hovering.
- Transcontinental (10 points): Fly continuously for 60 seconds.
- Twenty-Twenty Vision (20 points): Spend over 20 hours in Hell.