All Riddler Collectibles Locations
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "BmSystemSettings.ini" file in the "\BmGame\Config\" directory where the game was installed. Change the "Max_FPS=30" line to "Max_FPS=9999".Disable opening videos
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Enter the "\BMGame\Movies" in the game directory. Rename or move the "Intro_BM3Logo_fire.usm" and "nv_logo.usm" files.New Story + mode
Successfully complete the game on the Normal or higher difficulty to unlock the "New Story +" option at the main menu. In New Story + mode, you will retain your WayneTech upgrades and experience points and will play on the Knightmare difficulty.I Am The Night mode
Successfully complete New Story + mode to unlock I Am The Night mode.Alternate costumes
The following costumes are unlocked in the game through the indicated method:
- Adam West: PlayStation exclusive pre-order bonus; available to All Season Pass owners in Fall 2015.
- Anime Batman: Sign into a WBPlay account under the "WBPlay" option at the main menu.
- Batman 1st Appearance: Amazon pre-order bonus; or included in Serious Edition.
- Batsuit v.7.43: Available by default.
- Batsuit v.8.03: Progress through the storyline.
- Flashpoint: Included in the Premium Edition or All Season Pass.
- New 52: Free DLC costume.
- Pristine Edition default suit: Successfully complete the game.
- The Dark Knight Returns: Included in Gotham's Future Skin Pack on Steam.
- Zun-en-arrh: Post a message on the Warner Bros. Community forums using your WBPlay account, then use that same account to log in from the main menu.
The Freeze Blast is the only gadget in the game that you do not get through natural progression. Unlike other gadgets, you actually have to find and collect it. The Freeze Blast can be found in Panessa Studios in the room after exiting the elevator. It is required to get some of the Riddler Trophies. Thus, it is required to reach 100% completion and get the full Knightfall Protocol ending. As the name suggests, you can freeze enemies with it to render them immobile for a short time, making it useful for combat encounters. You can also freeze steam pipes with it to reach certain riddler collectibles that are otherwise inaccessible.Alternate introduction sequence
Select New Story + mode and wait for the opening song to end. Begin to burn the Joker to view an alternate introduction sequence with different commentary.Alternate ending sequence
Capture fourteen of Gotham's most wanted by the end of the game to view an alternate ending.Secret Knightfall Protocol ending
Get a 100% game completion to view the true Knightfall Protocol ending and get the "Knightfall" achievement. To get a 100% completion, you must complete the following tasks:
- 1. Successfully complete the main story.
- 2. Find all Riddler collectibles (Trophies, Riddles, Rioters, and Objects)
- 3. Successfully complete all side missions, which are as follows:
- Lamb To Slaughter
- Gotham On Fire
- Riddler's Revenge
- Occupy Gotham
- Campaign Of Disarmament
- The Perfect Crime
- Friend In Need
- Heir To The Cowl
- Armored And Dangerous
- The Line Of Duty
- Two-Faced Bandit
- Creature Of The Night
- Own The Roads
You can complete the story first and then do everything else afterwards (which is recommended, as a lot of the Riddler collectibles are inaccessible until after the story has been completed. Note: There is a shorter version of the Knightfall Protocol ending after completing half of the side missions, but it will not unlock the achievement (you need the full ending for it).
Search the indicated locations to find all four of Azrael's burning bat symbols on rooftops for the "Heir To The Cowl" Most Wanted side mission. One is found on Miagani Island, one on Founders' Island, one on Bleake Island, and on on the island in middle of the map. Successfully complete this mission by finding all four symbols and playing combat challenges with Azrael to get the "Angel In The Dark" achievement. Progress through the main story to gain access to this side mission. It will not become available until much later in the game.
Search the indicated locations to find all 15 firefighters for "The Line Of Duty" Most Wanted side mission. Rescue all 15 firefighters to complete the mission and get the "Death Of Innocents" achievement. Progress through the main story to gain access to the locations of all firefighters. Some of them are not available until much later in the game. After rescuing the last firefighter, you must free the captain and bring him back to GCPD to finish the mission.
Search the indicated locations to find Man-Bat for the "Creature Of The Night" Most Wanted side mission. In the mission, you must track down the Man-Bat. The starting point can be found in the middle of Miagani Island. Look for a flying creature between the skyscrapers (it is slowly flying around this area in big circles). Use your detective vision to spot the creature more easily. Successfully complete the mission to get the "Scar Of The Bat" achievement. Progress through the main story to reach this location. After completing all four parts of this mission, you can cure Man-Bat and lock him up in GCPD.
Search the indicted locations to find all six mutilated bodies for "The Perfect Crime" Most Wanted side mission. Two of the bodies are found on Bleake Island, two on Founders' Island, and two on Miagani Island. Successfully complete this mission to get "The Monster Machine" achievement. Progress through the main story to gain access to all of the dead bodies. Some of them are not available until much later in the game. After finding all of them, you must track down the serial killer Professor Pyg, defeat him, and lock him up in GCPD.
Search at the indicated coordinates to find the corresponding collectible. You can also view our All Riddler collectibles video page to view the exact location of all 315 Riddler collectibles.
- Trophy #1: 1501, 1838
- Trophy #2: 1248, 2033
- Trophy #3: 1559, 2067
- Trophy #4: 1521, 2113
- Trophy #5: 1725, 2227
- Trophy #6: 1628, 2306
- Trophy #7: 2229, 2177
- Trophy #8: 2227, 2339
- Trophy #9: 1553, 2545
- Trophy #10: 1778, 2502
- Trophy #11: 1695, 2768
- Trophy #12: 1502, 2909
- Trophy #13: 1556, 2948
- Trophy #14: 1582, 3187
- Trophy #15: 1817, 3209
- Trophy #16: 2194, 2777
- Trophy #17: 2048, 2729
- Trophy #18: 2330, 2599
Riddler Puzzle Trophies
- Trophy #1: 1709, 1964
- Trophy #2: 1628, 2098
- Trophy #3: N/A
- Trophy #4: 1735, 2096
- Trophy #5: 1769, 1978
- Trophy #6: 1989, 2147
- Trophy #7: N/A
- Trophy #8: 1818, 2330
- Trophy #9: 2190, 2185
- Trophy #10: N/A
- Trophy #11: 1633, 2765
- Trophy #12: 1646, 2797
- Trophy #13: 1639, 2828
- Trophy #14: 1655, 2942
- Trophy #15: None, complete the race near Merchant Bridge.
- Trophy #16: 1809, 2915
- Trophy #17: 2058, 2646
- Trophy #18: 1983, 3010
- Trophy #19: 2009, 3049
- Trophy #20: 2489, 2821
- Trophy #21: 2445, 3116
- Trophy #22: 2012, 2742
- Riddle #1: 1269, 2022
- Riddle #2: 1620, 2241
- Riddle #3: 2100, 2259
- Riddle #4: 2326, 3158
- Riddle #5: 2366, 2640
- Riddle #6: 2470, 2290
- Riddle #7: 2330, 2599
- Riddle #8: 2330, 2599
- Riddle #9: 2084, 2226
- Riddle #10: 1634, 2160
- Riddle #11: 2330, 2599
- Trophy #1: 3282, 1956
- Trophy #2: 3135, 2065
- Trophy #3: 3126, 2158
- Trophy #4: 3187, 2188
- Trophy #5: 3229, 2153
- Trophy #6: 3274, 2258
- Trophy #7: 2665, 2715
- Trophy #8: 2720, 2659
- Trophy #9: 2908, 2430
- Trophy #10: 3029, 2382
- Trophy #11: 3724, 2071
- Trophy #12: 3145, 2468
- Trophy #13: 3112, 2604
- Trophy #14: Unknown
- Trophy #15: 3227, 2635
- Trophy #16: 3286, 2572
- Trophy #17: 3332, 2681
- Trophy #18: 33321, 2702
- Trophy #19: 3422, 2589
- Trophy #20: 3143, 2990
- Trophy #21: 3392, 2924
- Trophy #22: 33591, 2823
- Trophy #23: 2530, 2239
Riddler Puzzle Trophies
- Trophy #1: 3355, 1828
- Trophy #2: 3252, 1977
- Trophy #3: Unknown
- Trophy #4: 2886, 2070
- Trophy #5: 2887, 2171, then complete the race
- Trophy #6: 3024, 2150
- Trophy #7: 3520, 2152
- Trophy #8: Unknown
- Trophy #9: Unknown
- Trophy #10: 3008, 2443
- Trophy #11: 3064, 2390
- Trophy #12: 3344, 2486
- Trophy #13: 2811, 2774
- Trophy #14: Unknown
- Trophy #15: Unknown
- Trophy #16: 3692, 2799
- Trophy #17: Unknown
- Trophy #18: Unknown
- Riddle #1: 2892, 2201
- Riddle #2: 2907, 2618
- Riddle #3: 3253, 1899
- Riddle #4: 3253, 1899
- Riddle #5: 3149, 2199
- Riddle #6: 3246, 2293
- Riddle #7: 3378, 2406
- Riddle #8: 3165, 2627
- Riddle #9: 3613, 2807
- Riddle #10: 3342, 2896
- Trophy #1: 1752, 1663
- Trophy #2: 1975, 1466
- Trophy #3: 1902, 1701
- Trophy #4: 1963, 1793
- Trophy #5: 2231, 1086
- Trophy #6: 2253, 1337
- Trophy #7: 2419, 1456
- Trophy #8: 2312, 1682
- Trophy #9: 2261, 1809
- Trophy #10: 2520, 1389
- Trophy #11: 2566, 1412
- Trophy #12: 2613, 1593
- Trophy #13: 2977, 1482
- Trophy #14: 2843, 1712
- Trophy #15: 2765, 1833
- Trophy #16: 2812, 1938
- Trophy #17: 3306, 1456
- Trophy #18: Subway Tunnel: 3109, 1425
- Trophy #19: Subway Tunnel: 3109, 1425
- Trophy #20: Subway Tunnel: 3109, 1425
- Trophy #21: Subway Tunnel: 3109, 1425
- Trophy #22: Subway Tunnel: 3109, 1425
- Trophy #23: Subway Tunnel: 3109, 1425
- Trophy #24: Subway Tunnel: 3109, 1425
- Trophy #25: Subway Tunnel: 3109, 1425
Riddler Trophies Puzzle Solutions
- Trophy #1: 2564, 1802
- Trophy #2: 1986, 1515
- Trophy #3: 2064, 1673
- Trophy #4: 2154, 1678
- Trophy #5: 2183, 1834
- Trophy #6: 2204, 1935
- Trophy #7: 2194, 1475
- Trophy #8: 2372, 1411
- Trophy #9: 2407, 1713
- Trophy #10: 2518, 1399
- Trophy #11: 2641, 1385
- Trophy #12: 2644, 1955
- Trophy #13: 2746, 1873
- Trophy #14: 3025, 1161
- Trophy #15: 2997, 1345
- Trophy #16: 3286, 1279
- Riddle #1: 1933, 1549
- Riddle #2: 2262, 1064
- Riddle #3: 2237, 1507
- Riddle #4: 2198, 1832
- Riddle #5: 2446, 1462
- Riddle #6: 2460, 1916
- Riddle #7: 2552, 1562
- Riddle #8: 2654, 1357
- Riddle #9: 2928, 1218
- Riddle #10: Unknown
The following upgrades have the listed effects:
- Grapnel Boost MK III: Launch yourself higher and faster with the Grapnel Boost.
- Grapnel Boost MK IV: Greatly increases the height, range, and speed of the Grapnel Boost.
- Grapple Takedown: Grapple on a ledge below an enemy then vault around to perform a takedown.
- Ballistic Armor Level 1: 25% added protection against enemy projectiles.
- Ballistic Armor Level 2: 50% added protection against enemy projectiles.
- Ballistic Armor Level 3: 75% added protection against enemy projectiles.
- Ballistic Armor Level 4: 100% added protection against enemy projectiles.
- Shockwave Attack: Dive bomb to the ground then perform a powerful shockwave attack that knocks down nearby enemies.
- Glide Boost Attack: Glide Kick to lock onto your target and then initiate a Dive Bomb. If the Bat-symbol icon is filled before impact, you will knock out your target and any enemies behind them.
- Fear Multi-Takedown x4: Perform Fear Takedown on up to four enemies in quick succession.
- Fear Multi-Takedown x5: Perform Fear Takedown on up to five enemies in quick succession.
- Melee Armor Level 1: 25% added protection against melee attacks.
- Melee Armor Level 2: 50% added protection against melee attacks.
- Melee Armor Level 3: 75% added protection against melee attacks.
- Melee Armor Level 4: 100% added protection against melee attacks.
- Special Combo Batarang: Release up to three Batarangs that detonate upon impact with a full combo meter.
- Special Combo Boost: Reduce combo move unlock to x5.
- Special Combo Explosive Gel: Increase effectiveness of Explosive Gel when combo meter is full.
- Special Combo Batclaw: Increase effectiveness of Batclaw when combo meter is full.
- Critical Strikes: Time your next strike perfectly to double the damage.
- Blade Dodge Takedown: Instantly take out an enemy who uses a bladed weapon by performing a dodge.
- Special Combo Multi Ground Takedown: Incapacitates all floored enemies with a full combo meter.
- Special Combo Disarm and Destroy: Disarm enemy and destroy their weapon with a full combo meter.
- Freeflow Focus MK II: Increased damage when striking enemies with a full combo meter. Each attack with FreeFlow Focus MK II lowers the Combo meter and damage to normal.
- Aerial Juggle: Super stun followed by a series of powerful strikes against normal enemies.
- Batclaw Super Stun: Fires the Batclaw to bring enemies near you to stun them.
- Charged Super Stun: Perform a Super Stun without having to perform three stun attacks.
- Weapon Steal MK II: Increase the time you can hold a weapon from an enemy before it breaks.
- Batmobile Assisted Takedown Boost: Batmobile assisted takedown becomes available after a x6 combo.
- Special Combo REC: Damage multiple targets with a chain arc of electricity with a full combo meter, stunning them for a few seconds.
- Special Combo Freeze Blast: Boosted Freeze blast freezes enemies in a small area.
- Twin Aimed Batarangs: Hit two targets simultaneously with Batarangs
- Triple Aimed Batarangs: Hit three targets simultaneously with Batarangs.
- Batarang Stun Duration: Increases stun duration of Batarang.
- Remote Controlled Reverse Batarang: Batarang loops back to hit an enemy from behind, forcing them to search in the wrong direction.
- Batarang Combat Damage: Increases Batarang power in combat.
- Batclaw - Disarm Firearm: Remove an enemy's weapon with a quickfire Batclaw.
- Gadgets While Gliding - Batarang: Throw a Batarang while in mid-air.
- Gadgets While Gliding - Four Gadgets: Use up to four different gadgets while gliding towards an enemy group.
- Gadgets While Gliding - Batclaw: Fire the Batclaw while gliding towards an enemy.
- Gadgets While Gliding - Explosive Gel: Shoot Explosive Gel while gliding.
- Gadgets While Gliding - Remote Electrical Charge: Fire a remote electrical charge while gliding.
- Gadgets While Gliding - Freeze Blast: Throw a Freeze Blast projectile while gliding.
- Gadgets While Gliding - Five Gadgets: Use up to five gadgets while gliding toward an enemy group.
- Smoke Pellet - Duration: Increases duration of smoke after throwing a Smoke Pellet.
- Smoke Pellet - AoE: Increases area of effect and overall radius of smoke after throwing a Smoke Pellet.
- Explosive Gel 1: Instantly incapacitates an enemy near Explosive Gel and stun others nearby.
- Explosive Gel 2: Greatly increases stun duration by Explosive Gel.
- Explosive Gel 3: Increases the radial range of Explosive Gel detonation.
- Freeze Blast - Proximity Mine: Freeze blast proximity mine that automatically detonates when an enemy is close.
- Freeze Cluster: Powerful freeze blast that affects a cluster of enemies.
- Freeze Cluster - Proximity Mine: Combination of Proximity Mine and Freeze Cluster.
- Freeze Blast - Freeze Duration: Increases duration of the freeze effect on an enemy for all freeze-based weapons.
- Disruptor - Sabotage Detective Mode Scanner: Sabotage the Detective Mode Scanner to explode and incapacitate wielder when it locks onto your Detective Mode signal.
- Disruptor - Sabotage Detective Mode Jammer: Sabotage any Detective Mode jammer to instantly disable it and release a deafening signal that disrupts nearby enemies.
- Disruptor - Sabotage Sentry Gun Dispenser: Sabotage a sentry gun to make it explode, incapacitating its operator using it.
- Disruptor - Optic Disruption Armor: Disable the enemy's Optic Disruption Armor to make them visible in Detective mode.
- Disruptor - Sabotage Medic: Incapacitates a Medic when they attempt to revive a downed enemy.
- Disruptor - Sabotage Mine: Detonate enemy mines and incapacitates nearby enemies.
- Disruptor - Sabotage Stun Sticks: Sabotage a stun stick and incapacitates its owner when used.
- Disruptor - Sabotage Ammo: Overload two enemy weapons at once, or disrupt up to four enemy weapons in a single predator encounter.
- Sabotage Boa Drone Controller: Sabotage the Boa Drone to incapacitate its controller.
- Disruptor - Sabotage Drone: Sabotage a drone's weapon system to make it self-destruct whenever it attempts to fire at you.
- Remote Hacking Device - Drone Hacker MK II: Increases duration of the Remote Hacking Device's jamming effect.
Batmobile Pursuit mode
- Super Eject Level 1: Eject further and faster,
- Super Eject Level 2: Eject from the Batmobile to very large heights.
- Afterburner Recharge Level 1: Increases afterburner recharge rate when not powersliding.
- Afterburner Recharge Level 2: Greatly increases afterburner recharge rate when not powersliding.
- Dodge Thruster Boost: Perform a double thrust after completing a dodge.
- Ram Charge: Increases damage dealt to enemy vehicle from ramming.
- Armor Level 1: Increases Batmobile armor by 25%.
- Armor Level 2: Increases Batmobile armor by 50%.
- Armor Level 3: Increases Batmobile armor by 75%.
- Armor Level 4: Increases Batmobile armor by 100%.
Batmobile Battle mode
- 60mm Cannon - Reload Speed: Reduces recharge time between shots by 15%.
- 60mm Cannon - Reload Speed 2: Reduces recharge time between shots by 33%.
- 60mm Cannon - Chassis Shot Damage: Increases damage to a drone by a direct shot to its chassis.
- 60mm Cannon - Turret Shot Damage: Increases damage to a drone by a direct shot to its turret.
- Emergency Weapon Energy: Instantly charges weapon energy to level 2 when Batmobile armor reaches critical level.
- Energy Storage Protection: Prevents loss of weapon energy when the Batmobile takes a hit.
- Vulcan Gun Energy: Increases accuracy of Vulcan Gun to allow for precision targeting for longer durations.
- Energy Absorption Efficient: Increases amount of weapon energy gained per enemy destroyed for secondary weapon.
- 60mm Cannon Cobra Lure: Shots from the 60mm cannon attract Cobra drones to the location of the blast.
Go to 1617, 2295 coordinates to find a couch and shopping cart with a television. Stand next to the couch, take out your remote hacking device, and face the television. Flip on the floating invisible switch adjacent to the television to turn it on. It will display a screen with a dancing 8-bit unicorn with the words "Happy Unicorn".Batman: Arkham series references
Enter the Gotham City Police Department, and explore the Evidence Locker to see weapons and items confiscated from villains in previous Batman: Arkham series of games.Batman: The Animated Series reference
When you acquire the second Batsuit at the Falcone Shipping Yards during the main storyline, one of the holograms for the training missions features Batman's head. Look at it closely to see that it is the version from the animated series.Metal Gear series reference
Sometimes when you die, the Joker will say "Bats? Bats? BAAAAAATS?!" and pretend he is on a comm.Solomon Grundy reference
Go to coordinates 2208, 1851, and enter the door at that location. You will be in a room with a gramophone playing a recording of Solomon Grundy's poem.Star Wars reference
After the first encounter with Penguin, when you are trapped in the small room with the ambush outside, wait until the Joker says "Use the car Bats" in a way that mirrors Luke being told to use The Force.Superman references
Go to the train station located near Grand Avenue. You can find posters that advertise various destinations. One of them is Metropolis, home of Superman.
Listen to the messages on Bruce's answering machine at Wayne Tower to hear several messages from Lex Luthor. Additionally, some thugs can be heard referencing Superman.
The location where the missile launcher is located is in "Otisburg," which refers to the fictitious town in the '70s Superman movie.The Flash reference
Go to the train station located near Grand Avenue. You can find posters that advertise various destinations. One of them is Keystone City, home of The Flash.The Gray Ghost reference
Various posters featuring The Gray Ghost can be found throughout the game. This is a reference to the "Beware The Gray Ghost" episode of the Batman animated series.Easy "A Leap Of Faith" achievement
To get the "A Leap Of Faith" achievement, you must jump from eight different ramps with the Batmobile. You must travel a distance of 100 meters or more with each jump. There are a lot more ramps throughout the game than you will need to get the achievement. If you have trouble with one specific jump, simply go to a different one. It is recommended to first slowly drive up the ramp and put a marker at the 100 meter distance on your map so you will have a good estimate whether the jump counted or not. Sometimes the game does not register jumps properly, or you will simply fall a few meters short. Because of this, it is safer to do each jump several times. If you do not get the achievement after the eighth jump, just keep doing other jumps until you get it.Easy "All Snug In Their Beds" achievement ("A Matter Of Family" DLC)
There are four unmarked puzzles/carnival games found throughout the Amusement Park. Solving each one unlocks an audio tape. After collecting all four audio tapes, you will gain entry to the locked main office for the final audio tape and achievement. You can still do this after completing the DLC story. Note: Use the remote hacking device to activate the puzzles.
Successfully complete the Azrael side missions, which require you to avoid getting hit in the fight, to get the "Angel In The Dark" achievement.Easy "Blunt Trauma" achievement
You must perform all 22 predator moves to get the "Blunt Trauma" achievement. You can perform them throughout the story and in predator challenges, as they count together. You must buy the "Grapple Takedown" skill to perform two of the moves. The rest can be done from the beginning in the "Predator Fundamentals" tutorial. Note: If you perform them in the predator challenges, make sure to access the challenges through Story mode (not from the main menu). Defeat all enemies, and continue back to the open world (do not select "Retry") to ensure your progress is saved properly. If you do it through the AR challenge selected from the main menu, it will usually not save your progress properly. It is highly recommended you do everything in the "Predator Fundamentals" training mission (unlocks automatically shortly after the game starts). You can perform all moves there, except for the ceiling takedown. Perform that move in the "Smash And Grab" predator challenge (unlocked from the "Two-Face Bandit" side mission). You can try to perform multiple takedowns in one challenge to complete this quicker. There are only three enemies in predator training -- so you can finish the mission very quickly to trigger a new autosave. Enemies have random spawn points in the predator training mission. Use the voice synthesizer to lure them to a position of your choice. This is not needed to get the achievement, but it is helpful. Note: This achievement is known to be glitched because the game does not properly register the takedowns, but it is not unobtainable. The worse that will happen is you will need to redo all the moves. There are reports of people having to redo each move 10+ times before it is unlocked. If this does not work for you, then reinstall the game, and start a new playthrough. You can perform all predator moves once you reach the tutorial very early in the game. Be sure to follow the instructions above; if you do it through the AR challenge and select it in the main menu, it almost certainly will glitch on you. Additionally, the "Freeze Blast" takedown is not required. Certain gadget takedowns such as Explosive Gel, Disruptor, and Remote Hacking Tool do not count (the game counts those as "Special Takedowns", shown by a text display in the top left corner). The following are all 22 predator moves that must be performed to get the achievement:
- 1. Fear Multi-Takedown
- 2. Fear Double Takedown
- 3. Silent Takedown
- 4. Knockout Smash
- 5. Inverted Takedown
- 6. Glide Kick
- 7. Drop Attack
- 8. Drop Down Takedown
- 9. Ledge Takedown
- 10. Corner Cover Takedown
- 11. Smoke Pellete Takedown
- 12. Environment Takedown
- 13. Wall Grate Takedown
- 14. Floor Grate Takedown
- 15. Window Takedown
- 16. Wooden Wall Takedown
- 17. Line Launcher Takedown
- 18. Grappel Takedown (requires "Grapple Takedown" skill)
- 19. Ceiling Grate Takedown from Below (requires "Grapple Takedown" skill)
- 20. Ceiling Grate Takedown from Above
- 21. Swing Down Takedown
- 22. Ceiling Takedown
You can only use all five Batmobile weapons after completing a lot of the story. The Drone Virus and EMP weapons are unlocked later in the story. They will automatically be part of the new Batmobile you get at the end of the game. The following are the five weapons you need to use:
- 60mm Cannon
- Drone Virus (consumes one energy bar; destroy enemy tanks to get energy)
- EMP (consumes one energy bar; destroy enemy tanks to get energy)
- Missile Barrage (consumes one energy bar; destroy enemy tanks to get energy)
- Vulcan Gun (machine gun)
Get a hit on an enemy tank with each one of these weapons during a single enemy encounter to get the "Choice Of Weapons" achievement. This can easily be done in the Batmobile Combat AR challenges.Easy "Dark Allegiances" achievement
Apprehending Scarecrow's senior commander occurs during a side mission. After clearing all the mines from the city, there will be another tank battle with Deathstroke. Note: You will not trigger the final three mine locations until the end of the main storyline. Unlike the first battle, you do not have to scan the main tank. Just continue to fire your main cannon. Also, all five Cobras do not need to be destroyed. Make sure the sidekicks do not get involved, as the Cobra tanks are harder to kill because they can only be destroyed by a critical hit from the rear, and require a very long time to target lock.Easy "Days Of Fire" achievement
Extinguish all the fires at the fire stations, and catch the villain after a car race to get the "Days Of Fire" achievement. The final fire station is unreachable until the bridge is lowered, which only happens after progressing through the main storyline.Easy "Double Jeopardy" achievement
This occurs during a side quest that involves an old friend at Wayne Tower. Make sure to counter the attack.Easy "Gates Of Gotham" achievement
The watchtowers are easily found by looking for the red spotlight outside the building. However, all locations are only revealed at the end of the main storyline. Use your disruptor wisely. Disable the minigun or hack the drone, as well as use an environment takedown for the "crisis" muscleman. Even without those upgrades, you should still able to takedown all of them. Make sure to destroy the control machine before you leave.Easy "Gotham After Midnight" achievement
Go to a tall building, and dive bomb all the way down. Press [Down] when you are just a couple of meters above the street, and glide for 400 meters. The longer the dive bomb, the more momentum you will have. It is also useful to set a marker on the map to see the distance you must travel. Be sure to fly very close to the ground, otherwise it will not count. You will get the "Gotham After Midnight" achievement approximately 30 seconds after successfully completing the glide.
Eject from the Batmobile while going fast, and fly along a straight road.Easy "Point Of Impact" achievement
You must use the machine gun on your Batmobile to get the "Point Of Impact" achievement. Shoot the purple glowing sensors of five enemy tanks in a row without missing a shot and without taking damage. Only fire one bullet at each of them. If you hit the sensor, they will explode immediately. This can easily be done in the "One Man Army" AR challenge, as it can be repeated unlimited times. There will be a text confirmation every time you get a perfect shot. When it says "5x Perfect Bonus", you have completed the requirement and will get the achievement once the challenge is over.Easy "Run Through The Jungle" achievement
The basic strategy to get the "Run Through The Jungle" achievement is to use the Batmobile Eject or jump from a very high point, and dive bomb all the way down under the first bridge. Then, press [Down] to get as high into the air as possible. Keep using dive bombs, and always press [Down] to glide up into the air. This allows you to glide for a very long time, almost endlessly as you will get a lot of momentum from the dive bombs and can fly high again. You must fly under the three bridges that connect the islands. It is recommended to start on the northern bridge (the smallest one), as it is the hardest. You will get the achievement approximately 30 seconds after flying under the third bridge. Note: You must progress in the story first to restore power to the bridges; otherwise, the bridges will not be lowered.Easy "Scar Of The Bat" achievement
You must catch the Man-Bat in a side quest. Listen to the radio while flying above the three islands to determine his presence. You must catch him three times from above. His appearance is triggered by progressing through the main storyline.Easy "The Real Deal" achievement
While exploring Gotham City, you will find thugs in cars. Glide towards them until prompted to apply Explosive Gel. Note: If you dive land on them, you will auto apply Explosive Gel. Repeat this process as many times as needed to get "The Real Deal" achievement.Easy "Touch Of Death" achievement
You must destroy the final weapon cache, and lock up the Penguin in GCPD. To track the car, if your target just drives in loops, quit the mission, and restart it. The car will never return to base.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- A Battle Within: Fight for your sanity.
- A Heart Broken in Two: Secure the secret base.
- Absolution: Achieve 69 Stars in AR Challenges.
- Angel in the Dark: Complete the trials and prove you are a worthy successor.
- As the Crow Flies: Escape from ACE Chemicals.
- Be Not Afraid: Win the war for Gotham.
- Beautiful Boy: Destroy the second weapons cache in Gotham City.
- A Leap of Faith: Complete 8 different jumps over 100 meters.
- Blind Love: Destroy the third weapons cache in Gotham City.
- Blunt Trauma: Perform every type of predator takedown.
- Brotherhood of the Fist: Return of the Dynamic Duo.
- City of Fear: Defend the assault on your ally's fortress.
- Cold World: Destroy the first weapons cache in Gotham City.
- Creature of the Night: Freedom of the city.
- Cycle of Violence: Use 100 Quick Gadgets while in free flow combat.
- Dark Allegiances: Apprehend Scarecrow's senior commander.
- Dark Wings Fly Away in Fear: What is the Cloudburst?
- Days of Fire: Extinguish the fires in Gotham City.
- Brutality 101: Perform 15 different combat moves in one FreeFlow.
- Death and Glory: Take out 20 thugs with fear takedowns.
- Death by Design: Obtain a key by completing the seventh Riddler trial.
- Death of Innocents: Rescue station 17 fire crew.
- Double Jeopardy: Face off with an old friend.
- Savage Metal: Smash 10 militia transport vehicles off the road without using the immobilizer.
- Fear of Faith: Rescue the ACE Chemical workers.
- Fear of Success: Survive Scarecrow's ambush.
- Fortunate Son: Achieve 46 Stars in AR Challenges.
- Gates of Gotham: Destroy all of the militia watchtowers.
- Gotham After Midnight: Glide for 200 meters while less than 10 meters from the ground.
- Gotham Underground: Defuse all of the militia explosive ordinance in Gotham City.
- Jekyll & Hyde: Stop the bank heist on Miagani Island and lock up the master mind in GCPD.
- Journey into Knight: Even The Odds.
- Judgment Day: Win the rumble down under.
- Knightfall: Initiate Knightfall Protocol.
- Lethal Pursuits: Obtain a key by completing the ninth Riddler trial.
- Living Hell: Interrogate the Militia APC Driver.
- The Monster Machine: Track down and apprehend the serial killer.
- Master of Fear: Wayne vs Crane.
- Nine Lives: Obtain a key by completing the last Riddler trial.
- No Man's Land: Restore power to the bridges of Gotham City.
- Pieces of the Puzzle: Obtain a key by completing the second Riddler trial.
- Practice Run: Destroy the fourth weapons cache in Gotham City.
- Riddle Me That: Lock up the Riddler in GCPD.
- Riddler on the Rampage: Obtain a key by completing the fourth Riddler trial.
- The Cat and the Bat: Obtain a key by completing the third Riddler trial.
- Dirty Tricks: Achieve 3 minutes of drifting time in the Batmobile.
- Scar of the Bat: Cure the doctor.
- Seduction of the Gun: Achieve 50 critical shots on light tanks.
- Sins of Youth: Achieve 23 Stars in AR Challenges.
- Strange Deadfellows: Deploy the Cloudburst countermeasures.
- Streets of Gotham: Destroy all of the militia checkpoints.
- The Burning Question: Obtain a key by completing the fifth Riddler trial.
- The Cult: Save the sacrificial victim and lock up the executioner in GCPD.
- The Frequency of Fear: Scan Gotham City to pinpoint Scarecrow's location.
- The Long Halloween: Wayne vs Crane in New Story +
- The Primal Riddle: Obtain a key by completing the sixth Riddler trial.
- The Real Deal: Takedown 20 moving cars without using the Batmobile.
- The Riddle Factory: Obtain a key by completing the eighth Riddler trial.
- Point of Impact: Perform 5 perfect shots in a row with the Vulcan Gun without taking damage.
- The Road Home: Destroy all of the militia APC's.
- The Road to Hell: Successfully complete the first Riddler trial.
- Run Through the Jungle: Fly under 3 main bridges between the islands in one continuous glide.
- Touch of Death: Apprehend the weapons dealer and lock him up in GCPD.
- Trail of Fear: Lock up your first Supervillain in GCPD.
- Two Faces of Fear!: Stop the bank heist on Bleake Island.
- Two Sides of the Same Coin!: Stop the bank heist on Founders' Island.
- Choice of Weapons: Use all five Batmobile weapons successfully in one tank battle.
- Who Rules The Night: Batman vs the Arkham Knight.
- With a Vengeance!: Take on the heavy artillery reinforcements.
The following achievements require the "A Matter Of Family" bonus downloadable content:
- Ambush: Defeat 4 enemies within the duration of a single scare effect.
- Weird War Tales: Defeat 15 enemies using any type of hacking.
- A Blade of Memory: Destroy all Teeth, Balloons and Jack-In-The-Boxes.
- A Fire in the Heavens: Free the hostages at the Ferris Wheel.
- A House Made of Spun Glass: Free the hostages at the Merry-go-round.
- The Laughing Fish!: Free the hostages at the Ghost Ship.
- A Courtship of Razors: Rescue your father.
- All Snug in Their Beds: Uncover the secret history of the park.
The following achievements require the "Season Of Infamy" bonus downloadable content:
- The Demon Lives Again! (10 points): Follow the assassin's trail.
- Daughter Of The Demon! (10 points): Discover the Lazarus pit.
- Ashes to Ashes (20 points): End the League of Assassins' war.
- The Scene of the Crime (10 points): Rescue Mad Hatter's first hostage.
- Head Games (10 points): Rescue Mad Hatter's second hostage.
- In Storybook Endings (20 points): Lock up Mad Hatter in GCPD.
- Cold Case (10 points): Interrogate the Militia Lieutenant.
- Out in the Cold (10 points): Track down the cryopod.
- The Resurrection and the Life (20 points): Survive the Militia onslaught.
- The Beast Beneath (10 points): Defeat the prisoners.
- Breaking the Skin (10 points): Gain access to the high security area.
- Evolution (20 points): Lockup Killer Croc in GCPD.