While playing the game, press ~ to display the console window. Then, type one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
|Display frame rate||renderer.drawfps 1|
Get 50 unique Dogtags on your soldier's account to unlock the Dogtagger Dagger knife reskin.Pins
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding pin:
- Clear Skies (10 points): Get 10 kills with air defense in a round.
- Close Combat (10 points): Get 10 kills with a shotgun in a round.
- Collectors (20 points): Get 8 Dogtags (knife kills) in a round.
- Combat Efficiency (5 points): Get a kill streak of 5 in a round.
- Distinguished Combat Efficiency (10 points): Get a kill streak of 10 in a round.
- Emergency Rescue (5 points): Revive 8 teammates in a round.
- Explosive Efficiency (10 points): Get 8 APM or RDX kills in a round.
- Firearm Efficiency (5 points): Get 4 pistol kills in a round.
- Infiltrator (10 points): Get 5 headshots with a sniper rifle.
- Problem Solver (20 points): Destroy four Titan consoles in a round.
- Titan Defender (20 points): Get 7 titan defend scores (kill enemies on your Titan).
- Titan Destructor (20 points): Destroy 4 titan guns in a round (anti-air or ground defense).
- Titan Survival (10 points): When your team destroys the enemy Titan, just off to the ground.
- Troop Transporter (20 points): Get 10 Titan drops in a round (drop off teammates on the enemy Titan).
- Wheels of Hazard (5 points): Run down 5 enemies.
An easy way to revive someone is to cover them with smoke; then try to revive the person about two or three seconds later.Heal faster
If you are playing as the Assault class, throw one medkit on the ground and hold one in your hands to heal twice as fast.Goliath
The easiest way to destroy the Goliath is with the Rail Gun. Hit it when it has been EMP striked.Titan
When the enemy's Titan shields are down, attack it. The enemies will be waiting, but attacking the core will help you succeed faster. Always use teamwork.Pointer set
Use the following trick to use the pointers from the game in Windows. Open up the Control Panel, click on the "Printers and Other Hardware" icon, then click on the "Mouse" icon. This will open a new window. From there, click on the "Pointers" tab, then click on the pointer you want to change (for example, "Normal Select", the "Working in Background/Busy", "Text Select" or "Link Select"). Click on the "Browse" button at the bottom of the window for each pointer you want to change. Go to the game's file folder (for example, "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142\mods\bf2142\menu\external\FlashMenu\Cursor") and select the one you want to use.