Get the indicated number of wins to unlock the corresponding license. Note: Previously achieved wins do not count towards unlocking the next higher license.
- D license: Win 2 events.
- C license: Win 7 events.
- B license: Win 16 events.
- A license: Win 26 events.
- Burnout Paradise license: Win 45 events.
- Burnout Elite license: Win all 110 events.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding car:
- Carbon Hydros Custom: Beat all Showtime Road Rules.
- Carbon Ikusa GT: Beat all Time Road Rules.
- Carson Carbon GT Concept: Find all 400 Smashes.
- Carson Fastback: Get a B license.
- Hunter Mesquite: Get a D license.
- Jansen Carbon X12: Land all 50 Superjumps.
- Krieger Carbon Krieger Uberschall 8: Successfully complete two sets of Online Challenges.
- Montgomery Carbon Hawker: Hit all 120 Billboards.
- Nakamura SI-7: Get a C license.
- Rossolini Tempesta: Get an A license.
- Watson 25 V16 Revenge Racer: Successfully complete all Road Rage Events.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bike:
- Nakumura FV00-TI: Successfully complete 19 Burning or Midnight Rides.
- Nakumura Firehawk GP Competition: Successfully complete all Burning and Midnight Rides.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding paint:
- Gold: Win all Elite License Events.
- Platinum: Win all Elite License Events with a 100% completion.
A good way to do the double barrel roll is to use the Ikusa GT and fly off the big jump on South Mountain Drive.Screensaver
Stop your car, and remain idle until the engine turns off and your taillights turn dark. Eventually the screen will become monochrome, and the camera will start to move around the city.