Use the following methods to get gold:
Collect gold from liberated cities at regular intervals. There is a limit to how much gold a city can hold, and you will lose the overflow if it is not collected.
Keep playing quests in a city to increase the amount of gold that city can collect at one time.
Invade other players to earn gold.
Login every day to get gold as a loyalty reward.
If you have a chance to match four or more mana orbs, do so. Even if that match does not directly benefit any of your fighters, you will receive an extra turn that may become useful after the pieces have shifted. Additionally, making the match blocks your opponent from making it.Matches
Focus on matching skulls over mana. If given a choice to make a match with three or more skulls, always take it unless you can match four or more mana orbs to get an extra turn.Fighters
The order of your fighters is important. The first fighter in your line-up will execute physical attacks when three skulls become lined up. Also, mana goes to the first fighter in the line-up that has the corresponding rune.Skills
The "Wake The Dead" skill should be used carefully. This skill from undead warriors places three skulls on the field at random. It may not result in a match-up in your favor, and instead may benefit your opponent more.
Skills that offer an extra turn in addition to some kind of attack are very useful.Training
Spend the Souls rewarded for winning matches to train your fighters. Although your leader levels up automatically, troops can only level up by spending Souls.Treasure
When you win an iron key, use it for chests at the "Chests" menu to get three new cards. You can also buy iron keys for gold, and magic keys (which increase your chances for a rare card) for gems, which is the game's premium currency.Easy "Conqueror" achievement
Repeatedly select the "Try Another" option until you are matched with someone who is about the same level or lower than you. After winning a match, you will get two stars until you lose. Since you can never lose a rank, attempting this against slightly tougher opponents is fine. Ignore their PvP Rank, as it does not indicate anything important. However, losses will cost gold. Note: You can pay for souls and level your minions without actually leveling your hero. Additionally, manual defense fights that are won will also count as PvP victories and also advance your rank.Easy "Mentor" achievement
You must gain enough Souls to upgrade your units. Use your gold to do this by spending gold to get keys, then units, then Souls. To transform units into Souls, select "Units" then "Disenchant".Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Arch Duke: Capture 5 Kingdoms.
- Brawler: Successfully invade an enemy in PvP.
- Centurion: Reach level 100.
- Challenger: Defeat any Challenge and gain 1 star.
- Champion: Master any Challenge by gaining 5 stars.
- Conqueror: Reach rank 1 as an invader in PvP.
- Defender: Win a defense battle in PvP.
- Double Digits: Reach level 10.
- Fashionista: Change your hero's costume.
- General: Unlock 50 different Troops.
- Gladiator: Reach rank 10 as an invader in PvP.
- Golden Jubilee: Reach level 50.
- Hordemaster: Unlock 100 different Troops.
- King of Kings: Capture 15 Kingdoms.
- Mentor: Train any troop to level 10.
- Prince Regent: Capture 10 Kingdoms.
- Rabble Rouser: Unlock 10 different Troops.
- Raid Leader: Unlock 25 different Troops.
- Reaver: Reach rank 5 as an invader in PvP.
- Robber Baron: Capture 2 Kingdoms.
- Silver Platter: Reach level 25.
- Student: Finish the Tutorial.
- Team Player: Join a Guild.