Enter one of the following passwords to unlock the corresponding bonus:
|Unlock Frank West||83561942|
|4Gamer.net t-shirt (green)||25060016|
|Den Geki t-shirt (yellow)||96725729|
|Digimonostation.jp t-shirt (black)||63152256|
|Doubledutch t-shirt (white with person holding Gatling gun)||31354816|
|Hall's original rare CHEMISTRY t-shirt||65162980|
|I & P Hamaguti Yutaka t-shirt (green with WCP baseball cap)||18213092|
|Monthly Game Japan t-shirt||52352345|
|Famitsu.com t-shirt (teal)||88020223|
|Famitsu Weekly Magazine t-shirt (red)||73154986|
|Procambarus Clarkii t-shirt (blue with yellow Japanese characters)||56428338|
|Street Jack t-shirt (blue)||12887439|
|TKO t-shirt (white with blue sleeves with face)||26797358|
|Weekly Playboy t-shirt (pink)||34297758|
|Yasuda Hiroshi Circus t-shirt (purple with "D" logo)||71556463|
Unlock all items from the 2,000 credit slot machine to unlock the 10,000 credit slot machine, which has faction level-up awards that do not require you having to level-up to unlock them.Customized character in Campaign mode
Successfully complete Campaign mode on any difficulty to unlock the ability to use custom characters. Go to the character selection screen to toggle the option on or off.Extreme mode
Successfully complete the game on the Hard difficulty to unlock the Extreme difficulty.Bonus skins
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding skin:
- Albert Wesker (Resident Evil series): Reach Career Level 20.
- Dom Santiago (Gears Of War 3): Successfully complete Campaign mode.
- Marcus Fenix (Gears Of War 3): Successfully complete Campaign mode.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding weapon:
- Akrid Launcher: Reach Career Level 50 with the Snow Pirate Elites.
- Energy Gun SP: Reach Career Level 70 with the Femmes Fatales.
- Firecracker: Reach Career Level 30 with the Femme Fatale.
- Flamethrower SP: Reach Career Level 50 with the Snow Pirate Elites.
- Gun Sword SP: Reach Career Level 70 with the Rounders.
- Hand Cannon SP: Reach Career Level 50 with the Rounders.
- Plasma Cannon SP: Reach Career Level 50 with NEVEC.
- Plasma Gun SP: Reach Career Level 30 with NEVEC.
- Shotgun SP: Reach Career Level 50 with the Femme Fatale.
- Shuriken: Reach Career Level 30 with the Rounders.
- V-Device SP: Reach Career Level 70 with NEVEC.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding special title (Noms de Guerre):
- Anonymous: Unlock all Noms de Guerre in the "Special" category.
- Battle Circuit: Unlock all abilities.
- Capcom Employee: Only available during official tournaments and promotional events.
- Capcommaniac: Have a saved game file from any three of the Capcom games mentioned in this list.
- Character Master: Unlock all Noms de Guerre in the "Character" category.
- Completist: Unlock all normal Noms de Guerre.
- Item Hunter: Unlock all items.
- LP2 Dev Team: Only available during official tournaments and promotional events.
- Mega Man: Awarded from events, promotions, tournaments, or exclusive saved game files.
- Official Tournament Champion: Awarded during official tournaments.
- Play Style Master: Unlock all Noms de Guerre in the "Play Style" category.
- Superstar: Unlock all emotes.
- The Works: Earn all the Good Job awards.
- Too Good to Put Down: Unlock all Good Job awards, items, and Career Levels.
- VS Master: Unlock all the Noms de Guerre in the "VS Master" category.
- Weapons Master: Unlock all the Noms de Guerre in the "Weapon Master" category.
Successfully complete all Basic and Advanced training levels and modes to unlock the AI enemy battle.Plasma Gun II slashing beam
Hold [Charge] until the Plasma Gun II is fully loaded, and a beam will appear from the weapon. Press [Melee] to slash with the beam.Getting desired slot machine items
If you do not like an item you get from the slot machine, simply quit the game. The game will not be saved, and you will still have your credits. Repeat this process until you get an item you want.Hidden area
In Episode 1: Chapter 2, once the level begins, run straight. Look to the right immediately after the first enemy to find a hole in the rock face. Go in the hole to reach the secret area. You must complete this area to get the achievements for completing the game.Faction bonuses
Gain the indicated amount of favor to unlock the corresponding bonus from that faction:
- Jungle Pirate Female Model: 10 points
- Waysider Female Model: 20 points
- Firecracker: 30 points
- Desert Female Model: 40 points
- Shotgun SP: 50 points
- Nevec Female Model: 60 points
- Energy Gun SP: 70 points
- Femmes Fatales Full Customization Unlocked: 80 points
- Desert Female Leader Model: 90 points
- Carpetbagger Female Leader Model: 99 points
- Sandraider A Model: 10 points
- Vagabundo A Model: 20 points
- Jungle Pirate B Model: 30 points
- Sandraider B Model: 40 points
- Vagabundo B Model: 50 points
- Sandraider C Model: 60 points
- Jungle Pirate C Model: 70 points
- Fight Junkies Full Customization Unlocked: 80 points
- Vagabundo Leader Model: 90 points
- Jungle Pirate Leader Model: 99 points
- Nevec A Model: 10 points
- Nevec B Model: 20 points
- Plasma Gun SP: 30 points
- Nevec C (No Fin) Model: 40 points
- Plasma Cannon SP: 50 points
- Nevec C (Fin) Model: 60 points
- V-Device SP: 70 points
- Nevec Full Customization Unlocked: 80 points
- Nevec Leader Model: 90 points
- Nevec Leader 2 Model: 99 points
- Waysider A Model: 10 points
- Mercenary B Model: 20 points
- Shuriken: 30 points
- Mercenary C Model: 40 points
- Hand Cannon SP: 50 points
- Waysider B Model: 60 points
- Gun Sword SP: 70 points
- Rounders Full Customization Unlocked: 80 points
- Waysider Leader Model: 90 points
- Mercenary Leader Model: 99 points
- Carpetbagger A Model: 10 points
- Mountain Pirate Model: 20 points
- Hunter Model: 30 points
- Sea Dog Model: 40 points
- Flamethrower SP: 50 points
- Carpetbagger B Model: 60 points
- Bug Rancher Model: 70 points
- Snow Pirate Full Customization Unlocked: 80 points
- Carpetbagger Leader Model: 90 points
- Crimson Pirate Leader Model: 99 points
The following list details the abilities you can get from the slot machine:
|Conserve T-ENG||Starting||Prevents constant consumption of thermal energy. Halves consumption when dashing.||1|
|Lifesaver||Starting||Prevents the Life Gauge from diminishing when T-ENG level reaches 0||1|
|Critical I||Common||Increases critical hit chance by 10%, increases the damage you take by 5%||1|
|Critical II||Common||Increases critical hit chance by 20%, increases damage taken 10%||2|
|Defense I||Common||Reduces the damage you take by 15%, decreases damage dealt by 5%||1|
|Defense II||Common||Reduces damage taken by 25% decreases damage dealt by 15%||2|
|Evasion I||Rare||150% increase in period of invincibility when rolling, increases the amount of counter damage against you by 210%||1|
|Evasion II||Rare||135% increase in period of invincibility when rolling, increases amount of counter damage against you by 220%||2|
|Fire Power I||Common||120% increase in attack power, 110% increase in damage taken||1|
|Fire Power II||Common||135% increase in attack power, 120% increase in damage taken||2|
|Grenades I||Common||+150% grenade damage||1|
|Grenades II||Common||+200% grenade damage||2|
|Head Start (ammo)||Common||Spawn with maximum ammo for default weapon at game start and all respawns||1|
|Head Start (Disc)||Common||Spawn and respawn with maximum number of Disc Grenades||1|
|Head Start (Gum)||Common||Spawn and respawn with maximum number of Gum Grenades||1|
|Head Start (Normal)||Common||Spawn and respawn with maximum number of Normal Grenades||1|
|Head Start (Plasma)||Common||Spawn and respawn with maximum number of Plasma Grenades||1|
|Head Start (Release)||Common||Spawn and respawn with maximum number of release games||1|
|Lag Start||Common||Start game with -15% ammo and -1000p Thermal energy, but earn 135% Career points in Campaign and 170% Online/Training||2|
|Melee Attack I||Common||+100% Melee damage||1|
|Melee Attack II||Common||+500% Melee damage||2|
|Points I||Common||112.5% increase in Career Points gained in Campaign and 125% increase Online/Training||1|
|Points II||Common||125% increase in Career Points gained in Campaign and 150% in Online/Training||2|
|Quick Return||Rare||-3 seconds respawn time; 500% Data Point activation speed||1|
|Recovery I||Rare||300% Life recovery speed using Harmonizer in Campaign/Training||1|
|Recovery II||Rare||500% Life recovery speed using Harmonizer in Campaign/Training||2|
|Self-Inflicted Injury||Common||Increases damage taken by 125%. Increases Career Points earned in Campaign by 150%, Online/Training by 200%||2|
|Soundless||Common||Silences footsteps and increases Anchor range||1|
|Special Guard I||Rare||Immune to Plasma/Fire/Wind damage||1|
|Special Guard II||Rare||Immune to Plasma/Fire/Wind damage, immune to immobilization effects of ice/vibration/adhesion||2|
|Sprinter I||Rare||2x Dash time||1|
|Sprinter II||Rare||3x Dash time||2|
|Superstar||Common||Your radar does not work, but you earn 2x Campaign Career Points and 3x Online/Training Career Points||2|
|Survival||Rare||You will survive with a small amount of health even when fatally injured. Does not work with grenade explosions, VS Explosions, headshots, or long falls.||2|
|T-ENG Supply||Common||+2000 T-ENG upon spawn and respawn. 150% Gathered T-ENG, 300% yield from T-ENG Chargers||1|
|T-ENG Weapon Master I||Common||-50% Energy needed to use T-ENG powered weapons. Overheat guage recovers 20% faster.||1|
|T-ENG Weapon Master II||Common||-80% Energy needed to use T-ENG powered weapons. Overhear gauge recovers 20% faster and fills at 50% speed||2|
|Tough Get Going||Rare||Increases attack power by 100% when health falls below 40%.||2|
|Invisible||Rare||You will not show up on enemy radar when walking and running. Attacking and other special actions will reveal you. Enemies have trouble targeting you in SP.||1|
|VS Master I||Common||-50% T-ENG use while operating a VS, repair time 3x normal speed||1|
|VS Master II||Common||No T-ENG used while operatig VS, repair time 3x normal speed. Immune to plasma stun and fire damage||2|
|VS Takedown||Rare||150% VS armor piercing ability, 180% damage to VS weak points||1|
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- 100-Chapter Playback: Play through 100 chapters.
- 200-Chapter Playback: Play through 200 chapters.
- 300-Chapter Playback: Play through 300 chapters.
- A Collector's collector: Unlock all items (weapons, abilities, nom de guerre).
- A Thousand Unmarked Graves: Defeat 1000 enemy soldiers.
- All in a Day's Work: Achieve 100 different Good Job awards.
- Centurion: Win 100 online ranked matches.
- Committed 'til the End: Earn all the good job awards,items,and career levels available in the game.
- Complete Episode 1: Complete all the chapters in episode 1.
- Complete Episode 2: Complete all the chapters in episode 2.
- Complete Episode 3: Complete all the chapters in episode 3.
- Complete Episode 4: Complete all the chapters in episode 4.
- Complete Episode 5: Complete all the chapters in episode 5.
- Complete Episode 6: Complete all the chapters in episode 6.
- Complete Prologue A: Complete episode 1 chapter O-A.
- Complete Prologue B: Complete episode 1 chapter O-B.
- Death Wish: Die more than 444 times.
- Endangered species: Defeat 3000 S- and M- sized Akrid.
- Femmes Fatales Faction Leader: Achieve a career level of LV.99 with the Femmes Fatales Faction.
- Fight Junkie Berserker: Achieve a career level of LV.99 with the Fight Junkies Faction.
- First Among Snow Pirate Elites: Achieve a career level of LV.99 with the Snow Pirate Elites Faction.
- Good Job Soldier: Earn every Good Job award in the game.
- Honeymoon Period: Celebrate your six-month anniversary with LOST PLANET 2.
- Hot Shot: Earn promotion to the rank of gunner.
- Instrument of Destruction: Defeat 9999 enemies (Akrid, VS, or enemy soldiers).
- It's so Easy: Play any combination of chapters 39 times on easy.
- Let's Go VS Force!: Merge two VS units.
- Me Against the World: Complete 93 areas while online without the help of other players.
- Monster Hunter: Personally defeat 30 bosses.
- NEVEC Black Ops Commander: Achieve a career level of LV.99 with the NEVEC Black Ops Faction.
- Professional Turncoat: Fight for a number of different factions in faction match.
- Prove Your Mettle: Unlock every ability.
- Quintuple Factionalism: Achieve a career level of LV.99 with every faction in the game.
- Rookie: Complete Easy difficulty.
- Rounder Chief: Achieve a career level of LV.99 with the Rounders Faction.
- Slayer of a Thousand Men: Achieve 1000 kills in online matches.
- Snow Pirate: Achieve a career level of LV.10.
- Snow Pirate Commander: Achieve a career level of LV.80.
- Snow Pirate Leader: Achieve a career level of LV.50.
- Snow Pirate Warrior: Achieve a career level of LV.30.
- Soldier: Complete Normal difficulty.
- Super Soldier: Complete Hard difficulty.
- Thermal Energy Reactor: Accumulate a combined total of more than 99999 units or thermal energy.
- Two is Better Than One: Complete 386 areas with one or more other players.
- Ultimate Warrior: Complete Extreme difficulty.
- VS Graveyard: Destroy 100 enemy VSs.
- War Vet: Play 500 online matches.
- Warrior of Many Names: Unlock 100 noms de guerre.
- Weapons Master: Unlock all regular weapons and grenades.
- Welcome to the Battle!: Play your first online match.