Go to Bruski's Scrapyard. There is a random car located next to the car crusher. Break into the random car. You do not need to pick the lock because there are no cops nearby. Drive the car into the car crusher, and crush it to get approximately $400. Get in the car you came in, and drive it out of the scrap yard using the north exit located on the map. Travel this road until you go under a bridge. Then, turn around and go back to the scrap yard, and another random car will have respawned. Repeat this as many times as desired. You can also easily get the "Proper Scrapper" achievement using this method. -From: Matt Hicks
Go to any store, and spend some money. Then, pull out a gun, and rob the store. You will get more money than you would by just robbing the store without spending money. Note: If you are in desperate need of money, do this at a gun store.Removing wanted level
When you are wanted, go to the closest phone, and make a call. It will give you the choice to bribe the police. Choose to bribe them, and a policeman will pick up. You will no longer be wanted after the call.Avoid dying near cars
When you are hiding behind a car during a gun battle, do not get near the engine. If the engine is facing the enemy, their gunfire can cause it to explode and kill you.Playboy magazine locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 50 Playboy magazines:
- Chapter 2: 2 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 3: 5 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 4: 4 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 5: 3 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 6: 3 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 7: 3 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 8: 4 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 9: 4 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 10: 4 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 11: 5 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 12: 3 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 13: 3 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 14: 3 Playboy magazines
- Chapter 15: 4 Playboy magazines
Search the indicated locations to find all 159 Wanted Posters:
Chinatown and North Millville
Dipton, Kingston, and Riverside
Eastside, Midtown, and Westside
Greensfield, Hunter's Point, and Sand Island
Highbrook and Hillwood
Little Italy and Uptown
Oyster Bay and South Millville
Port and Southport
When you go to prison and are in the prison yard, you will find a crazy man in the center. He says phrases such as "All your base are belong to us", "Someone set us up the bomb", and "You have no chance to survive make you time", from Zero Wing. If you talk to him, he will run away.Easy "A Lesson In Manners" achievement
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- A Lesson in Manners: Show you know how to talk to a hooker.
- A Real Gentleman: Help the woman fix her car in Home Sweet Home.
- Armament King: Kill your enemies in "Jimmy's Vendetta" with every weapon available in the game.
- Back in Business: Do your first job for Mike Bruski.
- Big Brother: Protect francesca.
- Card Sharp: Find all of the Wanted posters.
- Carnapper: Finish all Car Dealer missions in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
- Chasing the Dragon: Complete chapter 12.
- Checking Out: Complete chapter 10.
- Chop Chop!: Complete chapter 13.
- Collector's Item: Find at least one collectible in the game.
- Cruise Control: Keep any vehicle at 30mph or over for 5 or more minutes.
- Dream Handling: Upgrade one of your cars to the maximum level.
- End of the Rainbow: Settle the score with Irish once and for all.
- Explorer: Drive a total of 1,000 miles in vehicles in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
- Exporter: Sell 5 vehicles to Derek at the dock.
- Faster than Light: Achieve a 10x point multiplier in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
- Finish Him: Finish what you started.
- Firebug: Destroy 100 vehicles in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
- First Step: Complete your first mission in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
- Get Rich or Die Flyin': Keep a vehicle in the air for over 5 seconds.
- Good Spirits: Complete chapter 5.
- Hairdresser: Kill 5 enemies in rapid succession with a headshot.
- Hard to Kill: The police want you dead. Survive for 10 minutes!
- He Who Pays the Barber: Improve the dockworkers' hair cuts.
- Hey Joe: Clean up after Joe.
- Home Sweet Home: Complete chapter 2.
- Knucklehead: Kill a total of 30 enemies using melee attacks.
- Ladies Man: Find all of the Playboy magazines.
- Last Respects: Complete chapter 7.
- Made Man: Finish the story on Medium difficulty level or higher.
- Mail Man: Sell all the gas stamps before the time runs out.
- Man of Honor: Complete chapter 9.
- Massacre: Kill 1,000 enemies in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
- Men at Work: Complete chapter 14.
- Millionaire: Earn 1,000,000 points in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
- Night Shift: Complete chapter 4.
- One Careful Owner: Travel a total of 50 miles in one vehicle.
- Our Good Friend: Complete chapter 11.
- Out for Justice: Learn what it means to be a Scaletta.
- Pedal to the Metal: Travel at 125 mph.
- Petrol Head: Drive at least 30 different vehicles.
- Proper Scrapper: Sell 5 vehicles to Mike Bruski at the scrapyard.
- Revenged: Finish "Jimmy's Vendetta" on any difficulty level.
- Sharp Shooter: Kill 100 enemies by headshots in "Jimmy's Vendetta."
- Sharp Suiter: Buy your first luxury suit.
- Stuck Up: Rob 5 stores in under 5 minutes.
- The Enforcer: Kill 50 street gangsters.
- The Mafia Never Forgets: Pay a visit to an old friend.
- The Price of Oil: Complete chapter 3.
- The Professional: Obtain the ration stamps without raising the alarm.
- The Wild Ones: Complete chapter 8.
- Time Well Spent: Complete chapter 6.
- Tough Nut: Finish the story on Hard difficulty level.
- Tuned Ride: Upgrade one of your cars one level.
- Viva la Resistenza!: Complete chapter 1.
- Wake Up Call: Help Leo out of a tricky situation without getting caught.