Successfully complete the indicated tasks to get the corresponding ending:
Bad ending: Trade a stolen trinket at the gift shop to get your character's prized possession. Then, leave the Cave with the prized possession.
Good ending: Trade a stolen trinket at the gift shop to get your character's prized possession. Instead of taking the prized possession, give it back. You will have to try to give it back three times before the clerk will accept the item. Then, leave the Cave without the prized possession.
This requires the Hillbilly, Knight, and Time Traveler. While at the carnival, collect the Barbell, Sledgehammer, and Wrench. While holding these items, stand on the scales to get the "Weight Of The Beast" trophy. Note: This must be done before solving the scales puzzle. The total weight of all objects and characters used to reach 666 lbs are as follows:
- Barbell: 50 lbs
- Hillbilly: 175 lbs
- Knight: 229 lbs
- Sledge Hammer: 15 lbs
- Time Traveler: 194 lbs
- Wrench: 3 lbs
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Corruption (Bronze): Saw every character's "bad ending". (Player 1 only)
- Creamed Corn (Bronze): Food-based destruction.
- Don't Fill Up On Fortune Cookies (Bronze): Peered into everyone's fate.
- Embrace Impermanence (Bronze): Broke bridges.
- Fire In The Hole (Bronze): 3 die by the Miner's hand.
- Hazardous Work Environment (Bronze): Slipped, where wet.
- Redemption (Bronze): Saw every character's "good ending". (Player 1 only)
- Remorse (Bronze): Remembered it's wrong to steal.
- Royal Buffet (Bronze): Where did the King go anyway?
- Shoplifting (Bronze): Stole.
- Smells Like Team Spirit (Bronze): Everyone is gross.
- Such Bad Children (Bronze): Broke things.
- The Whole Story (Bronze): Collector of forgotten dreams.
- To Soothe A Savage Beast (Bronze): Captured crusty melodies.
- Walk Like An Adventurer (Bronze): Pantomimed an ancient hieroglyph.
- Weight of the Beast (Bronze): The scale reveals a baleful figure.
- Well Done (Bronze): Sacrificed oneself for ultimate flavor.
- What You Always Wanted (Bronze): Reached the bottom of The Cave.
- Who Wants to Live Forever (Bronze): Nobody died.
- Win-win-win-win-win-win-win (Bronze): Everyone reached the bottom.
Additionally, there are seven secret trophies:
- A Midsummer Knight's Thieve (Bronze): Helped the Knight obtain Excalibur.
- Funnier Than a Burning Carnival (Bronze): Enabled the Hillbilly to burn down the Carnival.
- It Belongs In a Museum (Bronze): Came ever-so-close to recovering the Sarcophagus.
- God Bless Us, Every One (Bronze): Stood by and watched as the Twins murdered their parents.
- Prevenge (Bronze): Served as an accessory to the Time Traveler's murder of her enemy's ancestor.
- Learn to Stop Worrying (Bronze): Shared in the blame for the Scientist's act of mass murder.
- Grand Theft Karma (Bronze): Played some dubious role in the Monk's murder of his Master.