Go to Mel Senshir, and save your game. Then, kill the Dokkalfar merchant to the left of where you spawn. Pay the fine or go to jail. Go to one of your houses, and sleep for four days. Go back to Mel Senshir, and the Dokkalfar merchant you killed should have respawned with new inventory. You can now buy a new backpack. Repeat this as many times as desired. Note: Try killing the merchant close to where he is supposed to be since when he respawns he will appear wherever he initially dropped.Easy experience
Make Corgan Hold available for fast traveling. It is in the western edge of Tala-Rane, in the Plains of Erathell. Just inside the door of Corgan Hold is a shrine that gives +20% XP for a limited time. Activate the shrine, go back outside, then fast travel to your next quest or dungeon to earn easy additional XP while the shrine is active.Easy salvage
Salvage garnered from items is randomized. Thus, save the game before you salvage a weapon or armor at the Forge. If you like the components harvested, save the game. If you do not like them, load your previous save, and try again.Easy Combat Training
Any traps laid in the Combat Training arena before beginning training will remain there once it begins. Thus, if you are struggling to beat any record, lay traps before you begin training. They will damage and slow down enemies during training, allowing you to kill them more quickly and easily.Easy lockpicking without using points
Do not hold "D" while picking locks; instead, tap it fast to advance. If you see the lockpick slightly moving, stop and change lockpick positions. Start from the left or right, and when the lockpick is about to brake (it will twitch), stop and try again after you moved him for 1/4 of a scale. This trick requires some practice, but once you master it, you will not need to spend attribute points on lockpicking.Easy stealth chest looting
If you are trying to loot a chest while in Stealth mode and the percentage of being caught is too high/risky, simply press Circle to back out of the chest inventory, and then press X to loot the chest again. The percentage of risk should have decreased. You can keep repeating this process until you have zero risk of being caught.Easy ring from Well Of Souls
When starting Story mode, you are asked if you would like to skip the tutorial. Choose "Don't skip", and play the demo. Reach the Rock Troll, and defeat it. Then, loot the troll to get a ring you would not have gotten by skipping the tutorial.Alternating loot
Before entering a house or dungeon, save the game. If you do not like or need the items found, simply reload your saved game to change the randomly generated loot in the house or dungeon.Cheaper armor and weapon repair
When you need armor or weapons repaired, do not pay smiths to do the repairs, as they charge a lot. Instead, simply buy as many Repair Kits as possible from merchants. Once you are approximately ten hours into the game, they should be pretty easy to find. Try finding backpacks to have more room to carry them. Using Repair Kits should save you a lot of gold, especially once you acquire rarer weapons and armor that are expensive to have repaired at a smith.Turning stolen items into non-stolen items
Take stolen items to a merchant (fence) that buys stolen merchandise. Sell them a stolen item, and without exiting the "Buy/Sell" screen, go back to the "Buy" option. Scroll down to "Sold Items", and buy the item back for the same amount you sold it. The red hand icon will now be gone from the item.Training more than three pets ("The Legend Of Dead Kel" DLC)
In "The Legend Of Dead Kel" downloadable content, once you get the "Pet Training" option, you normally cannot train more than three pets. When asked to select a pet to discard, select the "Raise Pets" option (it is the middle option on the left side). You should now be able to select the option to train another pet. You can train all possible pets using this method.
This trick requires a bow (preferably with weaker stats) and long sword. You must be able to perform the Upheaval move for the long sword, which is one of the first and most useful sword moves in the game. Simply perform the Upheaval move on an enemy, then shoot arrows into them as they are airborne to get the "Juggler" trophy.Easy "Streaker" trophy
You can get the "Streaker" trophy with the first gnome you talk to after waking up on the body pile. Simply unequip everything but your weapon. Kill the two Tuatha harassing the gnome, then quickly unequip your weapon before the gnome comes over and starts a conversation.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Perfectionist (Platinum): Awarded for collecting all trophies.
- House of Ballads (Silver): Completed the House of Ballads storyline quests.
- House of Sorrows (Silver): Completed the House of Sorrows storyline quests.
- Scholia Arcana (Silver): Completed the Scholia Arcana storyline quests.
- Travelers (Silver): Completed the Travelers storyline quests.
- Warsworn (Silver): Completed the Warsworn storyline quests.
- Reckoning Rampage (Bronze): Killed 5 enemies with a single Fateshift.
- Niskaru Slayer (Bronze): Killed 25 Niskaru.
- Out of Your League (Bronze): Killed an enemy 4 levels higher than you.
- Cleaning Up the Streets (Bronze): Killed 50 bandits.
- Blades of Glory (Bronze): Acquired 10 Unique weapons (Special Delivery weapons excluded).
- Foiled Again! (Bronze): Parried 100 times.
- Trapper (Bronze): Killed 25 enemies with traps.
- Riposte! (Bronze): Landed 25 special attacks out of Parry.
- Would You Like Fries with that? (Bronze): Landed 100 complete attack chains.
- Shock and Awe (Bronze): Killed 100 enemies with abilities.
- And Then There Were None (Bronze): Killed 500 enemies with abilities.
- Juggler (Silver): Landed 5 consecutive hits on a launched enemy.
- Elixir of Fate (Bronze): Made a potion with the Essence of Fate.
- It Didn't Explode! (Bronze): Made a stable potion by experimenting.
- Green Thumb (Bronze): Harvested 10 of each type of reagent.
- Good as New (Bronze): Repaired a piece of equipment.
- Shop Class (Bronze): Crafted a piece of equipment with Blacksmithing.
- Master of the Forge (Bronze): Crafted an item that uses all 5 forge component slots.
- Romancing the Gem (Bronze): Crafted an Epic Gem.
- Diamond in the Rough (Bronze): Crafted a Pristine Shard.
- They Never Saw it Coming (Bronze): Backstabbed 20 enemies.
- Cartographer (Bronze): Discovered 100 locations.
- The Great Detective (Bronze): Detected 25 hidden things.
- Loremaster (Bronze): Found all Lorestones.
- Bookworm (Bronze): Read 50 books.
- Big Spender (Bronze): Spent 200,000 gold.
- Five Finger Discount (Bronze): Stole and fenced an item.
- Where's My Wallet? (Bronze): Pickpocketed 20 times.
- Jailbreak (Bronze): You broke out of jail.
- A Life of Crime (Bronze): Got caught committing a crime 25 times.
- Crime Doesn't Pay (Bronze): Spent over 10,000 gold in crime bribes.
- Some of This, Some of That (Bronze): Unlocked a two-class hybrid destiny.
- It is Your Destiny (Bronze): Unlocked a top tier destiny.
- Jack of All Trades (Bronze): Unlocked a Jack of All Trades destiny.
- Breaking and Entering (Bronze): Picked 50 locks.
- Open Sesame (Bronze): Dispelled 50 wards.
- A Wink and a Smile (Bronze): You have succeeded at 50 Persuasion attempts.
- Bull in a China Shop (Bronze): Smashed 1,000 objects.
Additionally, there are seven secret trophies:
- Reborn (Bronze): You were reborn from the Well of Souls, and have escaped Allestar Tower.
- No Destiny, All Determination (Bronze): You have met High King Titarion, and have been confronted with the true scope of your powers.
- Turning the Tide (Silver): A ruse has baited Octienne into betraying the necromantic nature of his experiments.
- Hero of Mel Senshir (Gold): You have defeated the great Balor.
- Destiny Defiant (Silver): You have defeated Tirnoch, and defied destiny.
- Destiny Dominated (Gold): You have won the game on Hard difficulty.
- Streaker (Bronze): You spoke to someone while not wearing clothes.
The following trophies require "The Legend Of Dead Kel" bonus downloadable content:
- Message in a Bottle (Unknown): Locate all eight message bottles in Gallows End.
- Keep on Rising (Unknown): Fully restore Gravehal Keep.
- Exterminator (Unknown): Kill 50 Scavs.
Additionally, there are two secret trophies with "The Legend Of Dead Kel" bonus downloadable content:
- Give Her a Hand (Unknown): Found Aubrey Gilcrest's severed hand.
- Manic Pixie Dream Elf (Unknown): Wooed Rast Brattigan.