Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- 100-Match Breakthrough (Bronze): Complete 100 matches.
- 100-Win Achievement (Bronze): Win 100 matches.
- 200-Match Breakthrough (Silver): Complete 200 matches.
- 200-Win Achievement (Silver): Win 200 matches.
- 50-Win Achievement (Bronze): Win 50 matches.
- Baiman Win (Bronze): Win a hand worth 8, 9 or 10 Han (doubles), i.e. one capped at the Baiman limit.
- Buttobashi (Bronze): Bust two players and finish in first place.
- Five-Yaku Combination (Bronze): Win a hand with five or more Yaku (scoring elements).
- Kyuudan Accession (Silver): Attain the 9th Dan rank.
- Sanbaiman Win (Silver): Win a hand worth 11 or 12 Han (doubles), i.e. one capped at the Sanbaiman limit.
- Shodan Accession (Bronze): Attain the 1st Dan rank.
- Yakuman Win (Gold): Win with a Yakuman (limit hand).