Press Select to use the phone, and select the "Extras" option, then choose the "Cheats" selection. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Trophies and auto save are disabled when cheats are activated. However, you are still allowed to manually save while cheats are enabled.
|Golden Gun (one-hit kills)||goldengun|
|No vehicle damage||vroom|
|Add police notoriety||pissoffpigs|
|No police notoriety||goodygoody|
|Add gang notoriety||lolz|
|No gang notoriety||oops|
|Spawn F69 Vtol||givevtol|
|Spawn Status Quo||givestatusquo|
|Spawn 45 Sheperd||givesheperd|
|Spawn AR 55||givear55|
|Spawn AS3 Ultimax||giveultimax|
|Spawn Baseball Bat||givebaseball|
|Spawn Cyber Blaster||givecybersmg|
|Spawn Cyber Buster||givecyber|
|Spawn D4TH Blossom||giveblossom|
|Spawn Electric Grenade||giveelectric|
|Spawn Flash Bang||giveflashbang|
|Spawn GL G20 Grenade Launcher||givelauncher|
|Spawn Grave Digger||givedigger|
|Spawn K-8 Krukov||givekrukov|
|Spawn KA-1 Kobra||givekobra|
|Spawn McManus 2015||givesniper|
|Spawn Mini Gun||giveminigun|
|Spawn RC Possesor||givercgun|
|Spawn Reaper Drone||givedrone|
|Spawn Riot Shield||giveshield|
|Spawn RPG Launcher||giverpg|
|Spawn S3X Hammer||givehammer|
|Spawn SA-3 Airstrike||giveairstrike|
|Spawn Satchel Charge||givesatchel|
|Spawn Shock Hammer||giverocket|
|Spawn Sonic Boom||givesonic|
|Spawn Stun Gun||givestungun|
|Spawn TEK Z-10||givetek|
|Spawn The Penetrator||givedildo|
|Spawn Viper Laser Rifle||giveslm8|
|Very rainy weather||heavyrain|
|Bloody Mess (everyone killed explodes into blood)||notrated|
|Heaven Bound (corpses rise into the air)||fryhole|
|Drunk (drunk pedestrians)||dui|
|Mascots (mascot pedestrians)||mascot|
|Pimps and Hos (pimps and prostitutes pedestrians)||hohoho|
|Zombies (zombie pedestrians)||brains|
Enter the "whatitmeanstome" code, and activate it approximately ten to twenty times. This will result in you reaching Level 50, and gaining about $5 million. Then, enter the character abilities screen to buy all the fall, fire, bullet, explosion, and vehicle strike damage reduction options until it reaches "Never take damage". This will basically give you complete invincibility from all damage. Note: You may still die due to a minor glitch if you are in a normal vehicle and run over by a tank or if you crash with an aircraft.Bonus vehicles
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding vehicle:
- Wraith: Successfully complete the hard level of the Trailblazing Activity in Decker's territory.
- X2 Phantom motorcycle: Successfully complete Decker's version of the Trailblazing Activity (the other version that uses an ATV on fire is not required).
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume:
- Cops/SWAT: Successfully complete all Snatch activities for Kinzie.
- Deckers: Successfully complete the Assassination (Mission 37) from Kinzie that requires you to wear one.
- Hos: Successfully complete all Snatch activities for Zimos.
- Luchadores: Successfully complete Mission 43.
- Mascots: Successfully complete all of Professor Genki's S.E.R.C. activities.
- Morningstar: Successfully complete Mission 29.
- National Guard: Successfully complete all Tank Mayhem activities.
- Space Saints: Successfully complete Mission 47.
- Strippers: Successfully complete all Escort activities for Zimos.
- Wrestlers: Successfully complete Tiger Escort activities.
To customize any non-customizable vehicle, take any customizable vehicle into Rim Jobs, and press Triangle. Go to "Garage" in the menu, and highlight a vehicle that is not customizable from your list, but do not press the button to retrieve it. Instead, press Circle to back out of the menu, and then select "Accept" to confirm the exit. It will now take you directly to the customizing menu.Easy money
Take an airplane (Woodpecker is recommended), and do "Knife-edge barnstorming" between light towers at the airport. There is one at the end of each runway for a total of four, but the one that gives the most money is on the north. Do a "Knife-edge" by pressing the button assigned to the "Roll left" or "Roll right" option in the airplane key-binding settings. You get approximately $10,000 for each "Knife-edge barnstorm", while you get approximately $5,000 for regular barnstorm. You can get approximately $10,000 every 30 seconds, and $100,000 every 5 minutes. Repeat this as many times as desired. -From: Nemanja Zivkovic
Go to Angel's Casino, and destroy the slot machines. When the screen cracks and the machine falls over, a stack of cash will fall out. Collect all of the money in the casino by destroying the rest of the machines. Then, go to a nearby crib that is not Angel's Casino, and save the game. Load the saved game file, then go back to the casino to find new machines that can be destroyed to get more money. If you destroy all of the machines, you will get a couple hundred dollars each time. Repeat this as many times as desired.Finding the Eagle (Attack version)
The special Attack version of the Eagle helicopter has dual pilot guided mini-guns and rocket pods. It can only be found on Armory Island at the southeast helipad (not the one on the roof). You must approach it from on the ground or be on the ground for a minute or two to get it to appear.Getting cars to move out of the way
Steal a police car, and turn on the sirens (horn in normal cars) to get other cars to move over to the right side of the road. -From: Kevin YankoEaster Bunny
Go to Luchadores' territory, and proceed to the lower left part of the map to find some boats. Get on the second boat to find a gang operation with a giant bunny caught in fishing nets.Professor Genki
An NPC wearing a Professor Genki costume will appear at random in Steelport as an enemy on the radar. If you kill him, you will get approximately $300,000. Note: He has a very large amount of health and is armed with a stun gun.Shaundi in magazine
Unlock Burns Hill Reactor as a crib, then go upstairs to the bathroom. Inside is a magazine on the edge of the Jacuzzi titled "Boy-Toy". The magazine's cover features Shaundi as she appeared in Playboy magazine's "2008 Virtual Vixens".Hidden dialogue
During the "Three Way" mission, your character, Pierce, and Oleg will travel to various locations to kill S.T.A.G. soldiers and Luchadores. When they reach the National Guard armory, Pierce will ask if anyone wants to say something before they die. Your character will say different dialogue depending on the voice being used:
- Male Voice 1: He has read Jane Erye thirteen times.
- Male Voice 2: He has an irrational fear of bees.
- Male Voice 3: He calls chips 'fries'.
- Female Voice 1: She is on a coed Curling team.
- Female Voice 2: She wants to make love with Pierce in front of a live studio audience.
- Female Voice 3: She collects glass unicorn figures.
- Zombie Voice: He or she is fluent in six languages.
- Oleg: He is in love with Kenzi.
The Zombies dialogue about being fluent in six languages is a possible joke about Saints Row 2 having three male and three female voices, adding up to six voices, while Saints Row: The Third has six other voices besides the Zombie's.Dead Space reference
On the freighter boat in Camano Place, there is a missing ship list pinned to the wall on the top floor of the cockpit. The "USG Ishimura" is on the list.The Punisher reference
Once Kinzie Kensington's hideout is unlocked, go upstairs, and enter the room with all the computers in it. Then, zoom in on the ceiling with a sniper rifle to see a cluster of newspapers. They are all newspaper clippings from Volition's The Punisher game.Saints Row references
Go to Kinzie Kensington's crib, then go upstairs. Go to the very back to find a room with newspaper clippings taped all over the wall. Look at the headlines to see references to Saints Row and Saints Row 2. There is one with a headline about a zombie attack with the map of Stillwater filled with red dots marking the spread of the outbreak.Radio stations and tracks
Listen to the indicated station to hear the corresponding songs:
- "Volcanology" by Brooklyn
- "Diamond Eyes" by Deftones
- "Clarion Call" by Delphic
- "Stupid Grin" by Dragonette
- "Renegades" by Feeder
- "Sha La La La La" by Heavy Young Heathens
- "Too Fake" by Hockey
- "Torture" by King Khan and The Shrines
- "Lost Desire" by JR
- "Animal" by Miike Snow
- "Riot Rhythm" by Sleigh Bells
- "Next Girl" by The Black Keys
- "In Cauda Venemum" by The Dear Hunter
- "Queen Dot Kong" by The Do
- "El Matador" by The Lines
- "Born Free" by The Rassle
- "Stop Searching aka Sweatpants" by Valencia
- "Paint Yourself" by White Denim
- "Baggy Bottom Boys" by Jokers of The Scene
- "State Of Ghetto Jackin feat. DJ Nasty" by Baobinga
- "Satisfaction" by Benny Benassi
- "A City In Florida" by deadmau5
- "Idealistic" by Digitalism
- "Pitiless" by Dilemn
- "Heartbeats" by Grum
- "Double Bubble" by Jesse No
- "OH NO U DON'T" by Jesse No
- "Angry Elephants" by Junkie XL
- "Wallflower" by Kevin & Carrick
- "Scrub Down" by Kevin Seaton
- "C.L.U.B." by MNDR
- "Neckbrace" by Ratatat
- "Woo Boost" by Rusko
- "31 Seconds To Die" by The Bloody Beetroots
- "Don't Break It" by Tugboat
- "Gimme What You Got" by Amanda Blank
- "Done Did It (feat. Nicole Wray & NOE)" by Blakroc
- "Throw Your Hands Up" by Freeway
- "My Life Is A Party" by G-Eazy
- "Power" by Kanye West
- "Get It In feat. Ammo & K. Madison" by K:B
- "I'm Burnt [Feat. Problem]" by Kurupt
- "Don't Panik" by Medine
- "Paradise" by Mickey Factz
- "Quiet Dog" by Mos Def
- "In The Zone" by Pharoahe Monch
- "Fur In My Cap" by Rob Roy
- "Boom Bye Yeah" by Sean Price
- "Push Play" by Sixx John
- "Can't Stop Now" by Southpaw Swagger
- "The Countdown" by Sum Kid
- "93 Hardcore" by Tandem
- "Yonkers" by Tyler, The Creator
- "Mirrors feat. Bun B" by Wale
- "Good to Go Feat Bun B" by Yelawolf
- "Berzerker" by After The Burial
- "Runes To My Memory" by Amon Amarth
- "Obfuscation" by Between the Buried and Me
- "Perfect Weapon" by Black Veil Brides
- "Suicide Jag" by Chemlab
- "Feel Like I Do" by Drowning Pool
- "Apocalyptic Havoc" by Goatwhore
- "Regurgitated Disinformation" by Job for a Cowboy
- "WW III" by KMFDM
- "arma goddamn motherfuckin geddon" by Marylin Manson
- "Divinations" by Mastodon
- "Apologies Are For The Weak" by Miss May I
- "The Lotus Eater" by Opeth
- "Rise, Rebel, Resist" by Otep
- "Misanthropy Pure" by Shai Hulud
- "Love?" by Strapping Young Lad
- "Necropolis" by The Black Dahlia Murder
- "Farewell, Mona Lisa" by The Dillinger Escape Plan
- "Slow Revolution" by Tugboat
- "Engine Wrecker" by You Love Her Coz She's Dead
- "Stand and Deliver" by Adam Ant
- "Fantasy" by Aldo Nova
- "Holding out For A Hero" by Bonnie Tyler
- "Machinehead" by Bush
- "Pepper" by Butthole Surfers
- "Epic" by Faith No More
- "Relax" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood
- "You're The Best Around" by Joe Esposito
- "Return Of The Mack" by Mark Morrison
- "Live Wire" by Mötley Crüe
- "Shout At The Devil" by Mötley Crüe
- "No Easy Way Out" by Robert Tepper
- "My Adidas" by Run DMC
- "Ball And Chain" by Social Distortion
- "What I Got" by Sublime
- "It's My Life" by Talk Talk
- "Birds Fly (Whisper To A Scream)" by The Icicle Works
- "Funky Cold Medina" by Tone-Loc
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Kingpin (Platinum): Unlock all Trophies in Saints Row: The Third.
- Dead Presidents (Bronze): Complete 'When Good Heists...'.
- The Welcome Wagon (Bronze): Complete 'I'm Free - Free Falling'.
- We're Takin' Over (Bronze): Complete 'We've Only Just Begun'.
- Tower Defense (Bronze): Complete Act 1 in one way.
- Kuh, Boom. (Bronze): Complete Act 1 in another way.
- Gotta Break Em In (Bronze): Complete 'The Ho Boat'.
- I Heart Nyte Blayde (Bronze): Complete 'STAG Party'.
- kill-deckers.exe (Bronze): Complete 'http://deckers.die'.
- Titanic Effort (Silver): Complete Act 2.
- Once Bitten... Braaaaaaains (Bronze): Complete 'Zombie Attack'.
- Murderbrawl 31 (Bronze): Complete 'Murderbrawl XXXI'.
- Mr. Fury Would Be Proud (Silver): Complete Act 3 in one way.
- Gangstas... In Space! (Silver): Complete Act 3 in another way.
- Hanging With Mr. Pierce (Silver): Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Downtown district.
- Mourning Stars (Silver): Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the New Colvin district.
- Hack the Planet (Silver): Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Stanfield district.
- You're the Best... (Silver): Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Carver Island district.
- Bright Lights, Big City (Gold): Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the entire city of Steelport.
- Ouch. (Bronze): Complete all instances of Insurance Fraud.
- Tune In, Drop Off (Bronze): Complete all instances of Trafficking.
- And Boom Goes the Dynamite (Bronze): Complete all instances of Heli Assault.
- Fence Killa 2011 (Bronze): Complete all instances of Mayhem.
- Your Backseat Smells Funny (Bronze): Complete all instances of Escort.
- Double Dose of Pimping (Bronze): Complete all instances of Snatch.
- Porkchop Sandwiches (Bronze): Complete all instances of Trail Blazing.
- Go Into the Light (Bronze): Complete all instances of Guardian Angel.
- Tank You Very Much (Bronze): Complete all instances of Tank Mayhem.
- Have A Reality Climax (Bronze): Complete all instances of Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax.
- Everything is Permitted (Bronze): Kill all of the hitman Assassination targets.
- Hi-Jack It (Bronze): Steal and deliver all Vehicle Theft targets.
- Getting the Goods (Bronze): Find 25% of all Collectibles.
- Life of the Party (Silver): Find 100% of all Collectibles.
- Shake and Bake (Bronze): Complete your first Challenge.
- You're My Hero! (Silver): Complete ALL Challenges.
- Ow My Balls! (Bronze): Do your first nutshot AND testicle assault.
- Gender Equality (Bronze): Play for at least 2 hours as a male character AND 2 hours as a female character.
- Bo-Duke-En (Bronze): Hijack 50 vehicles - Dukes style.
- Love/Hate Relationship (Bronze): Taunt AND/OR Compliment 50 gang members.
- Gellin' Like Magellan (Silver): Explore every hood in Steelport.
- Who Loves Ya Baby (Bronze): Kill 50 brutes.
- A Better Person (Bronze): Buy your first Upgrade from the Upgrade Store.
- Haters Gonna Hate (Bronze): Kill 1000 Gang Members.
- Cowboy Up (Bronze): Fully upgrade one Weapon in each slot.
- Pimped Out Pad (Bronze): Upgrade one Stronghold to its full glory.
- Flash the Pan (Bronze): Destroy all Gang Operations in Steelport.
- Third and 30 (Gold): Spend over 30 hours in Steelport.
- Jumped In (Bronze): Create and share a character online.
- Opulence, You Has It (Bronze): Complete 'Party Time'.
- Stay Classy Steelport (Bronze): Kill 25 Gang Members each with 'The Penetrator' and 'The Fart in a Jar'.
- The American Dream (Bronze): Customize 10 vehicles.
The following trophies require the "Genki Bowl VII" bonus downloadable content:
- Cooked To Perfection (Bronze): Roast 50 peds with the car's flamethrower (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).
- Get Off My Back (Bronze): Destroy 5 chase vehicles (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).
- Stick the Landing (Bronze): Land on Magarac Island (in Sad Panda Skyblazing).
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (Bronze): Kill all of hte rooftop mascots (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).
- Flame On (Bronze): Fly through all of the rings (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).
- Feeding Time (Bronze): Throw 5 mascots into the water (in a single instance of Apocalypse Genki),
- Murder in the Jungle (Bronze): Finish both instances of Apocalypse Genki.
- Storm the Yarn (Bronze): Destroy a mouse ATV during Sexy Kitten Yarngasm.
- C-C-C-Combo Breaker (Bronze): Cause $150,000 worth of damage in a single Sexy Kitten Yarngasm combo.
- Genki Bowl Champ (Silver): Complete all activity instances in Genk Bowl VII.
The following trophies require the "Gangstas In Space" bonus downloadable content:
- I Do My Own Stunts (Bronze): Land on the Parachute Target during the rescue scene.
- First Contact (Silver): Destroy all enemy spacecraft during the chase scene.
- Union Buster (Bronze): Kill 15 cameramen.
- Xenaphobe (Bronze): Kill Space Brutina.
- Lights! Camera! Action! (Silver): Collect all 6 hidden clapboards.
- Pew! Pew! Pew! (Bronze): Kill 35 Space Amazons with the Laser Pistol.
- Warrior Princess (Bronze): Kill 7 Space Amazons with melee attacks.
- Revenge of the Navigator (Bronze): Destroy 10 enemy spacecraft with the Aegean while filming.
- Do a Barrel Roll! (Bronze): Perform all vehicle stunts with the Aegean.
- C-List Celebrity (Silver): Complete all missions for Gangstas in Space.
The following trophies require "The Trouble With Clones..." bonus downloadable content:
- B.A.M.F. (Bronze): Defeat 15 enemies at Technicaly Legal using only melee attacks.
- Public Enemy #1 (Silver): Destroy 45 Police and Swat Vehicles while protecting Jimmy's car.
- Weird Science (Bronze): Complete mission "Weird Science".
- Eye of the Bee-Holder (Silver): Spray 25 rabid fans with the Swarmitron.
- Sting Operation (Bronze): Destroy 5 Steelport Guard vehicles during mission "Tour de Farce".
- Tour de Farce (Bronze): Complete mission "Tour de Farce".
- Supaa-Excellent! (Bronze): Shoot down a helicopter with a Saints Flow fireball.
- Send in the Clones (Bronze): Kill a Brute using only melee damage while under the influence of Saints Flow.
- The Johnnyguard (Bronze): Prevent Johnng Tag from taking damage on the Magarac Bridge.
- My Pet, Monster (Silver): Complete all missions for "The Trouble With Clones..."