At the main menu, press L2, R2, L1, R1, Up(2), Triangle, Square to unlock all locations in Free Play and Party Play mode. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.All characters
At the main menu, press L1, L2, R1, R2, Down(2), Square, Triangle to unlock all characters in Free Play and Party Play mode. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.Best Buy clothes
At the main menu, press Up, Down, Left, Right, Square, R1, Triangle, L1 to unlock all Best Buy clothes.Plan B Warehouse
Successfully complete Ryan Gallant's Pro Challenge to unlock Plan B Warehouse.Play as Dem Bonez
Break all of your bones three times in the injury log to unlock Dem Bonez. You can check the injury log in your backpack to see what you need to break and how many more times you need to break it. An easy way to do this is to go to the Mega Ramp at the X-Games arena. Veer off to the right of the Mega Ramp at the bottom into the street area doing a Christ Air.Bonus locations
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding location:
- Art Gallery: Successfully complete the "Follow Me" Challenge with "The Artist".
- DIY Skatepark: Successfully complete the "Race To Slappy's" Deathrace Challenge.
- Matrix Plaza Elevator: Successfully complete the "Rob And Big" Pro Challenge after the "Duffy Double-Kink" Pro Challenge.
- Mega Compound: Get the cover of Thrasher magazine.
- PJ's Mansion: Successfully complete the challenge at PJ Ladd's mansion (unlocked when the sixth coverage bar for Skateboarding magazine is almost full).
- Plan B Skatepark: Successfully complete the "Gallant Step Up" Pro Challenge.
- X-Games Arena: Get the cover of Skateboarding magazine.
Use the following trick to avoid crashing when you are falling from extreme heights. Just before you are about to land, hold L2 + R2 to land instead of crashing.Luge
To luge, find a steep hill, and the perform a "Coffin" (L2 + R2 + Circle). You must have speed or you will not go far.Luge course
At the top of "Old Town" (according to the map), on the road with a wall on one side is a big cement dip on the opposite side with an entrance on the left and right. These are the starting points of a series of tunnels and branching open areas (checkpoints) for a giant luge course. Note: Make sure to set a starting point at the beginning because it is long.