Reach Level 30 to unlock the Challenge difficulty for missions, as well as one daily challenge mission and two daily hard missions that reward Phoenix Credits for completion. Challenge mode greatly increases the difficulty of missions, but it provides much better rewards.Infinite crafting resources
It recommended to do this exploit with at least a Level 18 character. It works best with a Level 30 character. First, collect some valuable loot (blue, purple, orange) and put it in your stash at a safe house. Next, create a second character and complete the tutorial in Brooklyn so you reach the Base of Operations at Pennsylvania Plaza. Collect all the valuable loot in the stash with your second character and sell it to a vendor to get a lot of money. Then, keep buying the cheapest low level items with your second character from the vendor until your inventory is full. Put all the items into the stash. Switch back to your main character and collect all the low level items from the stash. Mark all the low level items as "junk" and deconstruct them to get approximately 60 crafting materials from each item. Once you run out of money, you can simply build valuable items from blueprints using some of the crafting materials obtained from this exploit, put them in the stash, and sell them with your second character. Repeat this as many times as desired. Note: To get higher rarity crafting materials, either go to the crafting station and convert the materials, or level up your second character until vendors in the Base of Operations start selling blue items. It is also recommended to exit the game while in a safe house to respawn each character inside the safe house so it makes doing this quicker. Additionally, this glitch was performed on an unpatched version of the game. It is likely to eventually get patched.
While playing the game, go to "Matchmaking" and select "Free Roam" in Automatch. Once you join another player's game, go around collecting resources (tools, electronic parts, weapon parts) outside the Base of Operations at Pennsylvania Plaza. Two boxes with tools can be found right down the street by the two semi trucks, next to the parked cars on the lifts. There are also electronic parts, weapon parts, and fabric nearby. Once you have collected the desired resources, go to "Group Management" and select "Leave Group". Normally, resources respawn every two hours, but they immediately respawn when joining another player's game, unless another player has recently collected the resources. If this happens, join a different player's game. This process takes approximately six minutes each time, depending on how many areas you visit to collect resources. Repeat this process as many times as desired to get unlimited resources. You can also craft items and sell them with the resources to get unlimited money. Note: This glitch was performed on an unpatched version of the game. It is likely to eventually get patched.Easy High-End weapons and items
To have a good chance of quickly getting a High-End weapon or item, you will need the Mobile Cover with the Extension modification. Start the "Police Academy" mission on the Hard difficulty. Run straight down the street to the target building. You normally would not be able to enter this building until later in the mission. However, there is currently a glitch that has not yet been patch that allows you to enter that building right away. Toss your Mobile Cover with the Extension modification at the double doors that open up in the final fight of the mission. Throw it down sideways so part of the cover is actually sticking through the door and emerging at the reception area on the inside of the building. You should then be able to snap to cover and slide through the door. Next, go into the gym and activate the Rogue Agent 03: Captured ECHO. This allows you to skip the first portion of the mission so you can save time. Once this exploit is patched, you will have to proceed through the mission normally. Fight the waves of enemies that attack and come through the double doors. Once the mission is over, there is a chance that a High-End weapon or item will drop, including the High-End Classic M1A Marksman Rifle. You may also only get a Superior weapon or item from the Boss. This process takes approximately five minutes each time. Note: A great talent for the High-End Classic M1A is the Balance talent.
Play the "Lexington Event Center" mission on the Challenging difficulty. It takes approximately 30 minutes to complete with a skilled team of players. You will get Phoenix Credits and a High-End armor piece for completing it each time.
Go to DZ 05 with a good team of players and proceed to "The Pit" landmark. This area has Level 32 enemies, and they have a good chance of dropping High-End weapons and items. Even if you do not get High-End weapons or items, you will at least get some quality drops from defeating these enemies.Easy Division Tech
Follow the route shown in the video below to farm High-End (gold) Division Tech, which is required for all Dark Zone Level 31 weapon and item blue prints. This route begins in the safe room in the middle of DZ 04. You can loot up to 23 Division Tech boxes approximately every 10 minutes using this route. Note: If someone else has already looted a Division Tech box, it will not give any Division Tech for a set amount of time. The boxes respawn every two hours on a server after being looted. To get onto a different server to immediately loot more Division Tech, either restart the game or join a different player or friend's game. You can also increase the amount of High-End Division Tech you get from the boxes by having a higher scavenging percentage.
Repeatedly complete the first Challenge mode mission (Lincoln Tunnel Checkpoint), which is the easiest to complete, to get a decent amount of Phoenix Credits each time and High-End gear.Easy money
Successfully complete all side missions in a district (for example, Flatiron, Clinton, Hell's Kitchen, Gramercy) to get one Superior (purple) blueprint as a reward from each district. Use the "Infinite crafting resources" exploit to easily craft a bunch of purple items. Then, sell the items for lots of money. Repeat this as many times as desired.Easy Dark Zone XP
Once you reach Level 30, obtain Superior (purple) or High-End (orange) gear from vendors that have at least one empty mod slot. It is also very helpful if they already have an "Advanced Performance Mod" to boost the "Increase Kill XP" stat. Then, go to a Recalibration station (for example, in the Post Office at the Base of Operations), and keep re-rolling the stats on all the gear until it gives a boost to the "Increase Kill XP" stat. Go to Dark Zone 1, 2, or 3 with a team and kill as many enemies as possible to increase your Dark Zone level much quicker. If you get the "Increase Kill XP" stat to around 100%, you will increase your Dark Zone level twice as fast as normal.Dark Zone chest locations
Search the indicated locations to find 19 Dark Zone chests that require a Dark Zone key to open. These chests contain good loot, including High-End (yellow) gear and weapons. Note: You can obtain Dark Zone keys from killing players, named enemies, and occasionally normal mobs.
To reach Level 30 (current max) as quickly as possible, complete all story missions on the Normal difficulty. You do not get any extra XP for completing story missions on the Hard difficulty, and barely get any additional XP from killing enemies on the Hard difficulty. Make sure to buy the "Experienced Agent" perk immediately after completing Story Mission 5, where you rescue Captain Benitez and activate the Security wing, to get a 10% XP gain from all activities. Complete Encounters that give a good amount of XP. You normally cannot replay an Encounter after completing it, but if you join a game of another player that has not yet completed the Encounter, you can replay it and get the same amount of XP for completing it again.
To easily level up a low level character, especially a second character, play with at least one other Level 30 player and have them complete Story missions, Encounters, and Side missions while you stay back and away from enemies to quickly reach Level 30.Recommended second character
It is recommended after getting your first character to Level 30 to create a second character to get to Level 30. Here are three good reasons to create a second character:
Phoenix Credits: They are shared between characters, but the Daily challenges are not. Thus, you can complete the Daily challenges with both characters to get double the Phoenix Credits each day. You can also do this with the Hard mode missions. You can get over 100 Phoenix Credits per day by completing all the Daily challenges with both characters.
Going Rogue: Another benefit to a second character is you do not have to worry about losing your Dark Zone rank by going Rogue. You can transfer all your best gear to your second character and kill people at will in the Dark Zone without having to worry about the consequences. You can have a lot of fun and excitement doing this while also getting good loot from players you kill.
Extra storage: You can store more items by putting them in the backpack of your second character. You can store your best items in the backpack of your second character so you can quickly dump and remove unwanted items in your stash to deconstruct while not having to worry about accidentally deconstructing a good item.
One of the best assault rifles currently in the game is the Black Market AK-74. Two of the best SMGs are the Midas and Vector 45 ACP. One of the best sniper rifles is the First Wave M1A. It is recommended to always carry at least one good assault rifle, SMG, and sniper rifle to help with all situations in the game.Easy Phoenix Credits and Superior items (patched)
Note: This glitch has now been patched. Go to the Autumn’s Hope safe house, which is located in the northwest of the map (near Times Square), just next to the Dark Zone. Exit the safe house and immediately go right. When you get to the street, take a left. You should see a group of four enemies (equip your pulse radar ability and ping the area to highlight the enemies), with one named "Bullet King" (yellow-bar Boss). Kill only Bullet King, and he will drop one to three Phoenix Credits and one to three drops. Most of the drops will be Superior (purple), although he has the chance of dropping High-End or cosmetic items. Once he is dead, let the remaining enemies kill you (you can speed up the process by killing yourself), or run back into the safe house, and Bullet King will respawn. However, do not kill the other three enemies near him or he will not respawn. Repeat this as many times as desired. This method allows you to quickly get a surplus of materials. You can get approximately 100 of each type after doing it for about two and a half hours, with over 300 Phoenix Credits and a High-End, depending on your luck. Even with bad luck, you can turn the tokens into High-End blueprints and use the materials to make the blueprints you buy. Note: If you have already found and killed those enemies, find another player that has not killed the enemies, and join their game. Then, have them make you leader of the game. Next, have that player leave the game. Do not return to your world when prompted. By doing this, you will continue to be in the other player's world and able to do this glitch.
Note: This glitch has now been patched. Go to The Cavern safe house in the Garment district. Exit the safe house through the sewers route and make your way to a subway. You should find a yellow-bar Boss. Kill him only (not the purple health enemies or he will not respawn), then either die or go back to the safe house for him to respawn. Repeat this as many times as desired. Note: All of the armor drops remain there. Thus, there is no requirement to immediately collect the drops. You can collect them later after respawning. It is possible to get all purple with a few yellow gear in just under an hour using this farming glitch.Challenge mode
Reach Level 30 to unlock Challenge mode (hardest difficulty), where all enemies are elite and Level 32.Displaying all collectibles on map
To display all the collectibles on the map, purchase the "Canine Unit" in the Security Wing for 200 supplies. Then, complete all side missions and encounters in a specific zone to reveal all remaining intel on the map in that zone.Blueprints
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding blueprint:
- Blue Backpack: Successfully complete Supply Drop: Penn Plaza Medical Supplies in Pennsylvania Plaza.
- Blue Backpack: Successfully complete Rescue: Hell's Kitchen Civilians in Hell's Kitchen.
- Purple Backpack: Successfully complete all of the optional missions and encounters in Hell's Kitchen, then speak to the JTF Officer in the safe house.
- Blue Vest: Successfully complete Uplink Repair: Hudson Yards in Hudson Yards.
- Vest Level 19: Successfully complete Uplink Repair: Clinton in Clinton.
- Purple Vest: Successfully complete every side mission and encounter in Gramercy.
- Performance Gear Mod: Unlock and upgrade the first level of the Tech wing.
- Performance Gear Mod Level 18: Successfully complete Uplink Repair: Flatiron in the Flatiron District.
- Gear Mod: Successfully complete all of the optional missions in Tenderloin and return to the safe house.
- Gear Mod Level 14: Successfully complete Missing Person: Judy Walters Mission in Hell's Kitchen.
- Blue Gloves: Successfully complete Rescue: Pvt. O'Brian Side Mission in Chelsea.
- Blue Gloves Level 11: Successfully complete Garment District optional missions and encounters and return to the Cavern.
- Gloves Level 16: Successfully complete Investigation: Cleaner Informant in Times Square.
- Blue Holster: Successfully complete Rescue: Tenderloin Civilians in Tenderloin.
- Blue Holster: Successfully complete Supply Drop: Gramercy Armaments mission in Gramercy.
- Blue Knee Pads: Successfully complete Supply Drop: Chelsea Medical Supplies Mission in Chelsea.
- Blue Knee Pads Level 6: Successfully complete a mission in Camp Hudson, then speak with the JTF Officer.
- Knee Pads Level 17: Successfully complete Supply Drop: Times Square Winter Supplies in Times Square.
- Blue Mask: Successfully complete Bounty: Axel Wallis in the Garment District.
- Mask Level 20: Successfully complete Rescue: Flatiron Civilians in the Flatiron District.
- Px4 Storm Type F: Successfully complete Missing Person: Heather Lau Side Mission in Chelsea.
- Blue Military SCAR-H: Successfully complete Uplink Repair: Chelsea in Chelsea.
- Classic RPK-74: Successfully complete Bounty: Michelle Mason mission in Chelsea.
- Burst First MP-5 A4: Successfully complete Supply Drop: Hudson Yards Armaments in Hudson Yards.
- Military M60 E4: Successfully complete Hudson Yards by finishing all optional missions and encounters in the area.
- Double Barrel Shotgun: Successfully complete Missing Person: Michael Dufrane in Garment District.
- Police M4 Blueprint: Successfully complete Uplink Repair: Garment District.
- Covert SRS: Successfully complete the mission Investigation: Sterilization Supplies in Pennsylvania Plaza.
- 586 Magnum: Successfully complete Bounty: Lord of the 212 in Hell's Kitchen.
- M249 B: Successfully complete Uplink Repair: Times Square in Times Square.
- M45A1: Successfully complete all of the optional missions in Times Square, then speak with the JTF Officer at the safe house.
- Tactical Vector 45 ACP: Successfully complete Supply Drop: Clinton Food Supplies in Clinton.
- SASG-12: Successfully complete Supply Drop: Flatiron Antivirals in the Flatiron District.
- Enhanced AUG A3P: Successfully complete all optional missions and encounters in the Flatiron District.
- Hunting M44: Successfully complete Procurement: UV Filters in Gramercy.
- Heavy Magazine Spring: Successfully complete Bounty: Wild Child mission in Hudson Yards.
- Ti-RANT Suppressor: Successfully complete Procurement: Security Cameras in Hudson Yards.
- Vertical Grip: Successfully complete Uplink Repair: Tenderloin in Tenderloin.
- 552 Holo Sight: Successfully complete Rescue: Times Square Civilians in Times Square.
- Heavy Firing Spring: Successfully complete all of the optional missions and encounters in Clinton, then speak with the JTF Officer at the safe house.
- Extended Magazine: Successfully complete the Bounty: Simon Burris in Clinton.
- Omega Rifle Suppressor: Successfully complete Bounty: Big G in the Flatiron District.
- PEQ-15 Laser: Successfully complete Rescue: Gramercy Civilian in Gramercy.
- T2 Micro Red Dot Sight: Unlock all wings inside the Base of Operations, then speak with the JTF Officer in the entrance hall.
Skills become available in the Medical, Tech, and Security skill trees as your level increases. They have the following effects and modifications:
Description: Heal squad members that are in a small area of effect. Can be launched to a remote location or placed at the recipient.
Modifications: Revive downed teammates, increase healing speed, increase damage output of allies within heal area of effect, longer duration for first aid (master mod).
Description: Emit a pulse that detects and marks all enemy units within medium range.
Modifications: Increased range, jam other pulses, increase damage on detected (from pulse) enemies, indication if you are pulsed by an enemy (master mod).
Description: Deployable pack that heals and revives any allies within an area of effect.
Modifications: Revive fallen teammates, remove debuffs, restore ammo and Skill bar, heal all teammates when destroyed (master mod).
Description: Heal all squad mates in the immediate vicinity and revive anyone downed. It can also provide you with temporary bonus health through over-healing.
Description: Deploy a mine that chases nearby targets before exploding.
Modifications: Cluster bomb, gas grenade, airburst, ability to travel over cover (master mod).
Description: Launch a sticky bomb that can then be detonated remotely.
Modifications: Increased blast radius, proximity detonation, flashbang, increased bomb stealth (master mod).
Description: Increase damage output and critical hit chance for the entire team.
Description: Deploy a turret that fires at enemies that enter its proximity.
Modifications: Proximity sensor, flamethrower turret, taser turret, self-destruct when destroyed (master mod).
Description: Hand-held shield that stops enemy bullets. However it restricts its user to side-arms.
Modifications: Increased shield armor and pulses any enemies who shoot it, increased sidearm damage, damage absorbed by shield heals wielder, shield regains durability when not taking hit (master mod).
Description: Temporary wall that provides cover for one person.
Modifications: Cover will now protect two players, explosives on the front that can be remotely detonated, increased damage while in cover, temporarily increased resistance to players when cover is destroyed (master mod).
Description: Increase the strength and durability of the cover you are hidden behind.
Modifications: Enemies using smart cover inflict less damage and take more, recover health while under smart cover, immune to enemy pulses and cause enemies to be pulsed when shot, increases the smart cover's duration (master mod).
Description: Increase speed and the resistances of the team for a limited time.
Talents provide passive bonuses that are triggered by certain tasks. You can have a maximum of four talents activated at once. You will get talent points as your level increases, and can access new talents as you expand the associated wings inside your base.
- Adrenalin: Over-heal yourself when you use a med kit while not at full health.
- Shock and Awe: Suppress an enemy for a 25% temporary boost to movement speed.
- Combat Medic: Heal nearby allies for a small amount when you use a med kit on yourself.
- Critical Save: Increase damage by 40% after using a med kit while at low health.
- Strike Back: Reduce skill cooldown rate while at low health.
- Battle Buddy: Reviving a fallen squad member will grant both of you 50% reduction to all damage for ten seconds.
- Shrapnel: Inflicting bleed on an enemy now has a chance to spread to nearby enemies.
- Triage: Use a skill-based heal on an ally to reduce the cooldown of your other skills.
- Steady Hands: Enter cover to reduce recoil briefly.
- Desperate Times: Increases blind accuracy at low health.
- Precision: Headshots will pulse enemies.
- Repo Reaper: Get one clip of primary weapon ammo for every side-arm kill.
- Stopping Power: Suppress an enemy to increase headshot damage.
- One is None: 50% chance of saving a bullet after a successful headshot.
- On the Move: Killing an enemy while moving temporarily reduces incoming damage.
- Chain Reaction: Deal 40% additional damage to enemies from explosives when there is more than one enemy within the blast radius.
- Police Up: Kill an enemy with one of your skills to get a 25% chance to refill all your ammo.
- Tactical Advance: Temporarily increase damage done by 2% per meter while rolling from cover to cover.
- Wildfire: Burned enemies have a chance to spread the burn damage to nearby enemies.
- Evasive Action: Take less damage while rolling from cover to cover.
- Tech Support: Extend the duration of any activated skill by killing an enemy.
- Death by Proxy: Increase the abilities of your skill when you destroy an enemy item such as turrets.
- Demolition Expert: Killing an enemy with an explosion increases the damage of subsequent explosives for 15 seconds.
- Fear Tactics: Shock abilities have a chance to spread to nearby enemies.
Perks are passive and have the following effects:
- Medkits: Increase the maximum med kits you can carry by one. Can be stacked three times.
- Protective Measures: Increases virus protection by one. Can be stacked three times.
- Canned Food: Increases canned food duration.
- Supplier: Supplies can be collected from The Supplier once per hour.
- Contamination Intel: Reveal all contaminated areas.
- Hazardous Materials: Increases Dark Zone inventory.
- Rigger: Fabrics can be collected from the medical wing once per hour.
- Credit: Increases the overall amount of credits gained by 10%.
- Talents: Add an extra talent slot.
- Experienced Agent: Increases experience gained by 10%.
- Grenades: Equip an additional grenade.
- Advanced Weaponry: Advanced weapons vendor available in the security wing.
- Combat Veteran: All experience from accolades increased by 25%.
- Hazardous Materials: Increases Dark Zone inventory.
- Black Market Vendor: Dark Zone vendor available in the security wing.
- Clothes Vendor: Clothes vendor available in the security wing.
- Explosive Bullets: Explosive bullet effect lasts ten seconds longer.
- Gunsmith: Weapon parts can be collected from the security wing once per hour.
- Scavenger: Items can be collected from the scavenger box in the security wing once per hour.
- Incendiary Bullets: Incendiary bullets effect lasts ten seconds longer.
- Special Ammo: Incendiary and explosive bullets from the supply line can be collected once per hour.
- Shooting Range: Train marksmanship at the shooting range.
- Intel Discovery: Intel uncovered on your map after completing the side missions in that area.
- Collector: Scavenging increased by 15%.
- Inventory: Ten additional inventory slots.
- Hazardous Materials: Increases Dark Zone inventory.
- Division Tech Materials: Convert tech crafting materials into other crafting materials at your base.
- Engineer: Provides electronics in the tech wing once per hour.
- Soda: Sodas last 10% longer.
- Water: Water consumable effect lasts 10% longer.
- Craftsman: Collect tools from the tech wing once per hour.
- Energy Bar: Energy bar consumable lasts longer.
- Resource Assessment: Reveal all tech crafting nodes on Dark Zone map.
- Stat Switch: Swap stats on items at the recalibration station.
- Dark Zone Funds: Dark Zone loot gains increased by 10%.
- Stash: Ten additional slots in your stash.
There are ten Virus Research Medical Encounters in the game. They require you to find a bunch of Virus Scanners in contaminated areas. Completing all encounters and side missions is required to unlock the collectible locations on your world map. You also get 60 supplies per encounter, which can be used to upgrade the medical wing. Search the indicted locations to find all Virus Scanners (shown from the lowest level area to the highest level area, south to north).
- 1. Chelsea - 0:05
- 2. Chelsea - 1:25
- 3. Garment District - 2:50
- 4. Clinton - 4:14
- 5. Flatiron District - 5:34
- 6. Kips Bay - 7:09
- 7. Kips Bay - 8:43
- 8. Murray Hill - 11:01
- 9. Turtle Bay - 12:17
- 10. Midtown East - 13:57
The following safehouses in the indicated area have the listed type of vendor(s):
- Camp Hudson: Weapon and gear
- Base Of Operations (Pennsylvania Ave.): All
- Hudson Yards: Weapons
- Garment District: Gear
- Tenderloin: Weapons
- Hell's Kitchen: Gear
- Times Square: Gear
- Clinton: Weapon
- Flatiron District: Gear
- Gramercy: Weapons
- Stuyvesant: Gear
- Kips Bay: Gear
- Murray Hill: Weapons
- Turtle Bay: Gear
- Midtown East: Weapons
- DZ06: Dark Zone Special Vendor (Phoenix Coins only)
- DZ05: Dark Zone Weapon Mod
- DZ04: Dark Zone Gear Mod
- DZ03: Dark Zone Weapons
- DZ02: Dark Zone Gear
You can find a reference to Adventure Time by going to the corner of W. 31st St. and 9th Ave and following the rough path.Batman reference
There is a wanted poster at various locations looking for a man named "Joker Nicholson".Breaking Bad reference
You can find an Echo with civilians named Johnathan Pinkman and William White on a rooftop near the safehouse in Wolves Den.Mr. Bean reference
You can find a sofa tied to the roof of a car, with a corpse on it.Rick And Morty reference
There is a wanted poster at various locations looking for a man that was last seen screaming "Wuba luba dub-dub", which is a reference to Rick from the Rick And Morty animated TV show.Shaun Of The Dead reference
Search for an echo of a man named Shaun in Chelsea. He tries to jump over a fence, which subsequently falls down.Sons Of Anarchy reference
Ads can be found at random locations that show a man with a "Saviors Of New York" logo on the back of his shirt in a style similar to the Sons Of Anarchy jackets from the TV show of the same name.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reference
Search near the corner of 7th Ave. and W 31st St. to find a pizza box from Radical Pizza and a pair of orange nunchucks in the snow.Tom Clancy reference
There is a wanted poster at various locations looking for a man named "Thom Clancy", with the comment that "the H is silent".Ubisoft game references
In Manhattan at the first base of operations, begin the mission that requires the Post Office to be cleared out. It can be found situated between 31st and 33rd St. at Pennsylvania Plaza on 8th Avenue. After completing it, look to your right to find Sam Fisher's goggles from the Splinter Cell series on top of a desk.
Enter the apartment building located at the corner of W. 29th St. and 9th Ave (Chelsea). It has a wooden door with the American flag. Search the third floor apartment to find a shelf with two board games based on Grow Home and Rayman: Raving Rabbids.
Enter the safe house at 43rd St. and 2nd Ave. to find a game studio with references to Grow Home and For Honor.
Enter the HighLow Electronics Store at W. 22nd St. and 8th Ave to find a copy of World In Conflict.Easy "Hardened Combatant" trophy
This is the hardest trophy to get in the game. It is strongly recommended to attempt this with a full squad of four people and have Superior or High-End items in all slots. One of the easiest missions in Challenge mode is "Lincoln Tunnel Checkpoint". It is an early mission and some enemies only have pistols. Most importantly, there are no enemies with flamethrowers or shotguns. The following are some tips and tricks to completing Challenge mode missions:
- The best weapon setup is sniper rifle (primary, with Repo Reaper talent) and SMG (secondary). Aim for the head.
- Do not play aggressively. Never rush into the enemies. Stay as far back as possible (use the sniper rifle).
- At least one person should use the riot shield and a pistol. With a fully upgraded security wing, the shield repairs itself, making you pretty much invulnerable.
- Revive teammates quickly before the enemies finish them off. The riot shield gives you perfect protection while reviving an ally out in the open.
- Use talents that give you ammo (on pistol and skill kill). Since the enemies have so much health, you will run out of ammo quickly, which is another reason the pistol and riot shield combo is perfect.
- At least one player should have the Support Station and First Aid mods that revive downed allies.
- Remember where the ammo crates are.
A crafting station can be found in the base of operations. You can get the "Master Craftsman" trophy from crafting High-End material -- it does not have to be a weapon or gear item. High-End material can be crafted at the beginning of the game. There is no need to get any blueprints. All you need is five blue crafting materials of any type to convert them into one High-End material (weapon parts/tools/electronics/fabric). The quickest way to get enough materials is to deconstruct items from your inventory. It is also possible to convert green materials to blue, then the blue materials to yellow (High-End). Simply deconstruct everything you do not need. To get the "Deconstructive Criticism" trophy, you have to deconstruct 100 items and will get more than enough materials to also get this trophy as well.Easy "Shut That Door" trophy
This can be done anywhere on the streets of New York City. When you see a car with open doors, press X to take cover behind it. Then, simply walk around the door while in cover to automatically close it and get the "Shut That Door" trophy.Easy "The Final Curtain" trophy
Successfully complete all story missions to unlock a new side quest in the Chelsea district called "Unknown Signal". It is short and simple, requiring you to just go inside a building and activate an ECHO collectible. You will get the last Virus Report and "The Final Curtain" trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Platinum Agent (Platinum): Unlocked every trophy in Tom Clancy's The Division.
- Activated (Bronze): Get to Manhattan.
- Outbreak (Bronze): Secure a sample of the original virus strain.
- Can't Stand the Heat! (Bronze): Eliminate the leader of the Cleaners and escape the Napalm Production Site.
- Crime and Punishment (Bronze): Eliminate the leader of the Rikers gang and her bodyguards in Lexington Event Center.
- I've Got the Power (Bronze): Secure the Power Plant.
- Fly on the Wall (Bronze): Restore the JTF comm relay.
- Last Man Standing (Bronze): Eliminate the leader of the Last Man Battalion and his men in the U.N. Building.
- You Win Some, You Lose Some (Bronze): Recover Tchernenko's research data from the Russian Consulate.
- What Needs To Be Done (Bronze): Recover Charles Bliss' propaganda tape.
- The Final Curtain (Bronze): Uncover the fates of Gordon Amherst and Aaron Keener.
- On the Level (Gold): Reach Level 30 with an Agent.
- Marathon (Bronze): Discover ALL of the Safe Houses in Manhattan.
- Know No Fear (Gold): Finish all of the missions at Level 30 on the Hard difficulty.
- Hardened Combatant (Bronze): Complete a mission in Challenge mode.
- United We Stand (Silver): At lvl 30 start and complete a Co-op Mission without anyone being Downed or Dying.
- Shadows of the Past (Bronze): Activate 63 ECHO scenes.
- Droning on... (Bronze): Extract 16 aerial photos from crashed drones.
- Survivalist (Bronze): Recover 24 Survival Handbook pages.
- Agent Diaries (Bronze): Extract 130 phone recordings from phones found in Manhattan.
- The Finder (Bronze): Retrieve 20 missing First Wave Division Agent profiles.
- Incident Reports (Bronze): Extract 40 audio incident reports from JTF laptops.
- Gain a Foothold (Bronze): Regroup with Faye Lau in the Base of Operations.
- The Engineer (Bronze): Rescue Paul Rhodes.
- The Doctor (Bronze): Rescue and extract Dr. Jessica Kandel.
- The Captain (Bronze): Rescue Captain Roy Benitez.
- State of the Art (Gold): Fully Upgrade the Base of Operations.
- Skillz (Bronze): Equip 10 different skill mods.
- Skill Kill (Bronze): Finish off 50 enemies using Skills.
- The Humanitarian (Bronze): Purchase the Canine Unit and Pediatric Care Base of Operations Upgrade.
- Those Signature Moves (Bronze): Activate any of the Signature Skills 100 times.
- Natural Talent (Bronze): Be attributed with a kill whilst having a Talent active.
- One Down, Two to Go! (Silver): Completely upgrade any one wing of the Base of Operations.
- Fixer Upper (Silver): Completely upgrade any two wings of the Base of Operations.
- Bling! Bling! (Silver): Equip all Equipment slots with Superior or High end Items.
- Good With My Hands (Bronze): Craft 10 items.
- Master Craftsman (Silver): Craft a high-end item.
- Deconstructive Criticism (Bronze): Deconstruct 100 items.
- Looking for Group (Bronze): Join or create a group.
- Medic! (Bronze): Revive a teammate 20 times in co-op.
- Lean On Me (Bronze): Heal or buff 100 times whilst in a group.
- Networking (Bronze): Complete 20 Missions as part of a group.
- Shut That Door (Bronze): Close a car door whilst in cover.
- Raid the Arsenal (Bronze): Kill 1 enemy with each of the 6 Gun classes.
- Worth the Wait (Bronze): Successfully Extract a contaminated item from the Dark Zone.
- Mass Extraction (Bronze): Extract an item at all 8 Extraction Zones.
- Plundered! (Bronze): Extract a Superior or High end Item from the Dark Zone.
- Headhunter (Bronze): Kill a named Elite in the Dark Zone.
- You Just Made the List... (Bronze): Kill 10 Named Enemies in the Dark Zone.
- For Justice! (Bronze): Kill a player who has Gone Rogue.
- I am the LAW! (Bronze): Kill 20 Rogue Agents.