Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier Summary
The era of mankind is coming to an end. Sooner or later, the apes will rise, and they are coming. Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier, developed and published by The Imaginati Studios, is a narrative adventure game. Released on November 21st, 2017 on the PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Android devices. This game doesn’t have shootouts or fast-paced action like you might expect from most games these days.
Instead, you are given choices that define your path and are given a total of 14 different characters to influence and control.
Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier Premise
Taking place one year after the events of Dawn of the Apes, Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier follows an ape clan that was separated from Ceaser’s group in the ruins of a human city. There, they encounter a human village, leaving the player with many choices ahead of them. Will the apes and humans make peace? Or will they wage war against each other until one side stands alone?
Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier Main Characters
- Khan. The father of Tola, Bryn, and Juno. A chimpanzee who was once in Ceasar’s group (the primary ape from the movies), has since broken away from him.
- Tola. The leader of the hunting troop, and next in line to lead. Brave and ruthless.
- Bryn. The younger brother of Tola and elder to Juno. The middle child of the group, as it were.
- Juno. The third son, sadly appears to be malnourished and deformed. His left arm is smaller than his right.
- Oaka. The wife to Bryn, probably the smartest ape in the entire group.
- Brutus. Different guy than the movie version. The Firstborn son of Khan, but not the favored son. He lives by the warrior’s mindset, for good and for ill.
- Clarence. The Elder of the clan. Wise, but limited by his age.
- Kanj. The newborn son of Oaka and Bryn. Probably the only one who can survive the game all the way through, no matter what.
- Stinky. The grey monkey, with more than a few bones to pick against the humans.
- Jess Ross. Speaking of humans, Jess Ross is Bryn’s counterpart.
- Maria Weber. A former marine, who served to become a doctor. See’s war as pointless, and it is hard to argue against that.
Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier Titles of Video Games in the Series
As you might expect, there aren’t a lot of titles in this series. And since we’re using a game based on the reboot movies, we’ll be using those instead! There’s uh, two. Yeah.
- Planet of the Apes (2013)
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier (2017)
Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier Cheat Codes
Like many video games these days, Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier doesn’t have any cheat codes the player can input. But what it does have, however, are many crucial plot choices the player can make. So, let’s take a look at a few tips and tricks.
- Take your time. I know that’s true for most video games on the market these days, but this game is narrative-based. Meaning that there’s no rush to complete it, and you can take the story at your leisure.
- Weigh your options carefully. Like real life, every choice you make matters, and there might be unexpected consequences to them.
- That said, don’t be afraid to start over. This game does allow for manual saves, and there are multiple endings. Plus, it is not that long, so don’t be too caught up on what happens. These sorts of games are made to be repaid, and there’s always something new to uncover in the process! Or just look up a guide, that works too. Hey, you’re on a website dedicated to cheat codes, what did you expect?
Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier Cheat Code FAQ
How long is Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier? About 2-3 hours. It is not that long of a game.
How many endings are there in the Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier? Three in general. Apes winning, humans winning, and peace between the two factions.
Is Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier multiplayer? Yes! There is a multiplayer mode where players can vote on what course of action to take. It goes with the majority vote system.