Search the indicated locations to find all 14 audio logs. Note: Destroying the D.U.P. Mobile Command Centers in each district will display all of the items in that area on your map. Audio logs are represented by a folder on your map. Press Up to start the mission, and use your mobile phone to find the source of the file. Successfully complete all of these missions to get the "Inside Track" trophy.
Search the indicated locations to find all 15 D.U.P. hidden cameras. Destroy all hidden cameras to get the "Big Brother" trophy. Note: Destroying the D.U.P. Mobile Command Centers in each district will display all of the items in that area on your map. Hidden cameras are represented by a camera on your map. Press Up to start the mission, and use your mobile phone to decipher where the camera is located. Shoot the cameras to destroy them.
Search the indicated locations to find all secret agents. There is one secret agent in each sub-area of Seattle. Agents are represented by a hat on your map. Press Up to start the mission, and explore the area to track down the pictured agent. Catch and shoot them to complete the objective. Successfully complete all of these missions to get the "Blown Cover" trophy.
Search the indicated locations to find all D.U.P. security cameras. Destroy all security cameras to get the "Blinded" trophy.
Search the indicated locations to find all 29 stencil art locations. Delsin is given the chance to choose between Good and Bad karma. He will then paint the corresponding art choice. Stencil art is represented by a spray can on your map. Press Up to start the mission, and fill in the stencil to complete the stencil art. Successfully complete all of these missions to get the "Coloring Inside The Lines" trophy.
Call 1-844-HELP-DUP to hear a message from Brooke Augustine.Sly Cooper reference
There is some Sly Cooper graffiti painted on the walls of a playground in the Seattle Center. Sucker Punch Productions, the developer of inFamous: Second Son, is also the developer of the Sly Cooper series.Easy "Cough Drop" trophy
It is recommended to try this against large groups of drug dealers. They are marked with a blue syringe symbol on the mini-map. They spawn randomly -- so you may need to run around for a bit to get them to appear. It also does not matter if you have good or bad karma. Even if you have maxed out your bad karma, the drug dealers will still spawn. They also continue spawning after completing Story mode and clearing out all DUP command centers in each district. Simply throw a Sulfur Bomb (unlocked at the beginning of the game) at them (Smoke Power), wait for a second after the bomb hits them, then perform a Comet Drop on them. To perform a quick Comet Drop, simply stand next to the enemies, jump in the air, and press Square. The more drug dealers there are, the better chance you have of hitting three at once. If you have good karma, you can also buy the "Corrosive Fumes" and "Giant Sulfur Bomb" upgrades. Those upgrades are not necessary, but they will increase the duration and radius of the Sulfur Bomb, making it slightly easier to get the "Cough Drop" trophy.Easy "Double Smoke Stack Attack" trophy
Red air vents can only be used while the Smoke Power is active. You need to dash through two of them in a row by pressing Circle. You may also use the Glide ability (X) to navigate between the air vents. To use Comet Drop, you need to hold Square while in the air. A good location to do this is in the Uptown district, which is located on the southern island. This district has two DUP command centers, and the one on the left side of the map is a great place to do this at. The buildings to the south of the command center have lots of red air vents. You need to enter the first one on street level. Halfway up the building are additional air vents. Use Double Dash and Glide to navigate to the second vent, and you will be thrown into the air. Then, Comet Drop to the platform that holds the DUP mobile command. There are lots of enemies on that platform. The enemy does not have to die, he just needs to be standing in the impact zone. This can still be done after clearing the zone of enemies. Occasionally, you will receive a notice about "DUP Raids". The raids reset all enemies around DUP command centers. You will then see a red circle on the world map. Keep doing these raids until one takes place in the required location.
After completing the game, you can still climb up the tower that Augustine was using as a command center. Return to the tower with smoke power, and climb the tower the same way you did in the mission. Once at the top, use video power to dash through the satellite dish to gain extra height. Once launched into the air, dash forward twice more to get over the road, and then press Square to Comet Drop. Make sure to hold Circle while dashing to get the most distance from each dash. Once you reach the bottom, you should get the "Drop Everything" trophy.Easy "Hat Trick" trophy
You must play through Story mode to unlock three different powers. There are four total powers, and they are marked with the following colors on your mini-map:
- Smoke - Brown (chimneys, destroyed vehicles)
- Neon - Purple (neon signs)
- Video - Blue (satellite dishes, TVs, and other screens)
- Concrete - Grey (fallen enemies; only available after completing Story mode)
To change powers, simply consume the respective power source. Look for a single enemy or kill a group of enemies, and leave only one alive. Then, shoot that enemy one time with each power, and kill him. If you have already cleared all areas of enemies, you can still get the "Hat Trick" trophy by waiting for a DUP Raid (shown with red circle on world map), or look for a patrolling vehicle.Easy "Keep It Up" trophy
To stay in the air for more than 45 seconds, you must first unlock the Video Power. It is automatically unlocked during the second half of the story. You also have to buy the "Airwave" ability from the Video skill tree. Then, go to the tallest skyscraper on the northern island. It is located in Belltown district in the north-eastern area of the map. Activate the Video Power, then climb up the building, and fly into a satellite dish to be thrown into the air. Once you are in the air, hold X to glide, and immediately press Left Analog-stick Down. The Airwave ability will activate, and you drop significantly slower. It should take well over a minute until you reach the street level.Easy "Total CARnage" trophy
You can easily destroy five cars in five seconds using the Cinder Missile (Smoke Power). Fully upgrade this ability so you can carry five missiles. Consume smoke (marked with brown dots on the mini-map) to gain maximum missiles. Wait on a road until five cars are lined up in front of you. Then, shoot each car with a missile in quick succession. There are also lots of parking areas around the map. Cars spawn there randomly and sometimes you can find more than five parked vehicles in one location.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Enjoy Your Powers (Platinum): Collect all trophies.
- Unstoppable (Silver): Finish the game on Expert difficulty.
- Reconciliation (Gold): Finish the story with Good Karma.
- Rebellion (Gold): Finish the story with Evil Karma.
- Everybody Out (Bronze): Rescue 10 suspects from suspicion pens.
- Spin-off (Bronze): Beat down 10 sign twirlers.
- Everyone's a Critic (Bronze): Take out 10 street musicians.
- Just Say No (Bronze): Bust 10 drug dealers.
- Freedom of Speech (Bronze): Disrupt 10 activist rallies.
- What Did You Call Me? (Bronze): Kill 10 obnoxious Akuran gang members.
- Someone Your Own Size (Bronze): Rescue 10 escaped conduits from angry mobs.
- Walk It Off (Bronze): Heal 10 wounded civilians.
- Kicking and Screaming (Bronze): Finish off 10 wounded enemies or civilians.
- True Hero (Silver): Achieve Level 5 Good Karma.
- Infamous (Silver): Achieve Level 5 Evil Karma.
- Bweep! Bweep! Bweep! (Bronze): Collect half the Blast Shards.
- Shardcore (Silver): Collect all the Blast Shards.
- Nothing To See Here (Bronze): Destroy half the D.U.P. security cameras.
- Blinded (Silver): Destroy all of the D.U.P. security cameras.
- Inside Track (Silver): Collect all the Informant Audio Logs.
- Blown Cover (Silver): Defeat all the D.U.P. Secret Agents.
- Big Brother (Silver): Destroy all the D.U.P. Hidden Cameras.
- Coloring Inside the Lines (Silver): Complete all the Stencil Art.
- Prank Call (Bronze): Complete a District Showdown.
- Hello Operator (Bronze): Complete Showdowns in half of the districts.
- Final Showdown (Silver): Complete all of the District Showdowns in the city.
- One Down (Bronze): Clear the D.U.P. completely out of a district.
- Home Field Advantage (Bronze): Clear the D.U.P. out of half the districts in the city.
- Clean Sweep (Silver): Clear the D.U.P. out of the entire city.
- Total CARnage (Bronze): Destroy 5 cars in 5 seconds.
- Drop Everything (Bronze): Comet Drop over 170 meters.
- Keep It Up (Bronze): Stay in the air for more than 45 seconds.
- Put That Anywhere (Bronze): Defeat 10 enemies by detonating ammo crates.
- Hat Trick (Bronze): Defeat an enemy using three different power sources.
- Double Smoke Stack Attack (Bronze): Dash through two red air vents without touching the ground and then Comet Drop on an enemy.
- Cough Drop (Bronze): Comet Drop on three coughing enemies.
- Make Fetch Proud (Bronze): Hit three weak points with Neon Beam in 6 seconds.
- Excessive Force (Bronze): Use a Karmic Streak attack to defeat exactly one enemy.
Additionally, there are 10 secret trophies:
- Sacrifice (Bronze): Risk your freedom to protect those you care about.
- Ruthless (Bronze): Look out for yourself, no matter the consequences.
- Temperance (Bronze): Practice self-control.
- Malice (Bronze): Get them before they get you.
- Courage (Bronze): Stand up for the helpless.
- Contempt (Bronze): Don't fear the weak.
- Mercy (Bronze): Everyone deserves a second chance.
- Revenge (Bronze): An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
- Justice (Bronze): Expose the corruption of the powerful.
- Dominance (Bronze): Show the world that nobody can protect them.