Successfully complete the game to unlock Free Play mode.Secret level
Start a non-Free Play mode game. Sneak past the scientists through the gift shop in the Aquatic Fun Center. Go to the men's bathroom, and enter the center stall on the left. Then, sit on the toilet, and flush it to begin a hidden level.Minecraft reference
You can find a display for the "Mintcraft" game inside the grocery store.The Stanley Parable reference
There is a poster for "Stanley's Pair o' Bowls" featuring a blue suit and red tie. This is a reference to The Stanley Parable game.Easy "Everybody Loves Joe" trophy
Get the Shark costume from Joe, then go right into the break room to find some Biologists. Next, go to every Biologist in the large room that leads into the cafeteria to get the "Everybody Loves Joe" trophy.Easy "Head Otter" trophy
In the "World Of Kelp" level, stop the Kelps that your sons shoot at you with an otter figure. After that mini-game ends, pick up the otter's head and put it on your head to get the "Head Otter" trophy.Easy "Number 100 Dad" trophy
At the start of the last chapter, "Hot Concessions", allow the game to idle until you die one hundred times to get the "Number 100 Dad" trophy.Easy "Oh Captain, My Captain" trophy
Get the captain's uniform, then return to the ship and approach every sailor to get the "Oh Captain, My Captain" trophy. Make sure they talk to you and not with each other. You also have to talk to the sailor who you stole the coffee from after going back over the beam crane.Easy "Secrets Of The Deep" trophy
In the "Deep Dark Sea" level, after you get the shake light, Stacy will ask for it when you find the Biologist. Before giving her the shake light, continue walking ahead to find the jellyfish collection and get the "Secrets Of The Deep" trophy.Easy "Stay True To Yourself" trophy
Play on the Easy difficulty in order to have no consequences if you get seen by Biologists. After leaving the Gift Shop, enter the ladies toilet. Go through the gutter into the break room, start the fire, then exit through the men's toilet and walk through the turnstile. Do not take Joe's Shark costume. Just go to the cafeteria and enter it through the service hatch to get the "Stay True To Yourself" trophy.Easy "Trim Your Moustache" trophy
Throw the birdhouse back onto the hook to get the "Trim Your Moustache" trophy. Simply placing it there will not work.Easy "Unacceptable Purchase!" trophy
After escaping the Chef in the "Supermarket" level, take a lemon from the fruit department and scan it at the checkout to get the "Unacceptable Purchase!" trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Trickshot-gun wedding (Bronze): Throw the ring onto Scarlet's finger from a distance.
- The Best Man (Bronze): Get married with the best man on the altar.
- Trim Your Moustache (Bronze): Get sucked into the riding mower.
- The Secret Gardener (Bronze): Orange no-thumbs are the new green thumbs.
- Smokey the Dad (Bronze): Only you can prevent kitchen fires.
- Secret Shopper (Bronze): Get the Sports Johnson cereal before the lady puts it in her cart.
- Person-al Shopper (Bronze): Help all of the shoppers fill their carts.
- Oh Captain, My Captain (Bronze): Visit with several of your crewmen while dressed as the captain.
- Band of Blubbers (Bronze): Rescue five of your brethren from an awful fate.
- Head Otter (Bronze): Wear the sea otter head.
- Dunk Tank (Bronze): Come on and slam and welcome to the Amazon.
- Stay True to Yourself (Bronze): Sneak to the cafeteria without the use of a disguise.
- Poor Workplace Etiquette (Bronze): Go the extra mile in ruining the break room (and Joe's reputation).
- Dancing in the Dark (Bronze): Complete the Deep Sea dance challenge without missing a step.
- Secrets of the Deep (Bronze): Reveal the pride of the aquarium's jellyfish collection.
- Stairs with Attitude (Bronze): Climb the escalators in less than 30 seconds.
- No Cutsies (Bronze): We have rules for a reason.
- Independent Woman (Bronze): Scarlet plugs the cafeteria fountain spouts without your help.
- Au Naturel (Bronze): Nothing left to hide.
- World's Best Dad (Bronze): Beat the game.