Defeat the Boss at the end of the Salt Factory. Then at the character selection screen, press R1(3), Circle(3), Square. Select any character to play as Brownie.Glitch levels
Defeat the Boss of any chapter. Replay the levels in that chapter to randomly encounter a glitched version of Bandage Girl. Reach her to unlock a new Glitch level in that chapter.Teh Internets
Collect 20 bandages in the game, and a message will state that you have unlocked "Teh Internets". Go to the chapter selection screen, and select that option at the far-left to access Team Meat and new levels.Bonus characters
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character:
- 4 Color Meat Boy: Collect 80 bandages.
- 4-Bit Meat Boy: Collect 60 bandages.
- 8-Bit Meat Boy: Collect 40 bandages.
- Commander Video (Bit Trip): Successfully complete the Warp Zone in World 1.
- Flywrench: Successfully complete The Fly Guy! Warp Zone in World 4-18.
- Jill (Mighty Jill Off): Successfully complete the Warp Zone in World 2.
- Meat Ninja: Get a 100% game completion. Note: Leaderboards will be disabled while playing as this character.
- Ogmo (Jumper): Successfully complete The Jump Man! Warp Zone in World 3-16.
- Pink Knight (Castle Crashers): Collect 90 bandages.
- The Kid (I Wanna Be The Guy): Successfully complete The Guy! Warp Zone in World 5-7.
Get the bandage in Level 1-7, complete the level, and then replay it again to get another bandage. Repeat this as many times as desired. You can also do this in Dark World 2-6x and 2-7x and other levels.Easy "Nostalgia" trophy
"Retro Warp Zones" are dark purple portals that are present in some levels. They will disappear awhile after you start the level, requiring you to reach them quickly.Easy "Wood Boy" trophy
To get the "Wood Boy" trophy, you must complete The Forest (Light World) in its entirety without dying once. If you die, all 20 levels must be repeated. Pausing the game and exiting to the level selection menu or switching characters does not count as dying. Difficult levels are 1-20, 1-19, 1-18, 1-11 and 1-12. Start with levels 1-20 and 1-19 because they are the longest with more chances for errors. After that, play level 1-18 and time the long jump properly. Then play levels 1-11 and 1-12. After those five difficult levels are completed, play 1-17 followed by the rest of the remaining levels. Be caution and choose safer routes over speed.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Super Meat Boy! (Platinum): Unlock all other trophies.
- Nostalgia (Bronze): You found a warp zone! Now pay me for the door repair!
- Living in the Past (Bronze): You conquered 5 warp zones! you're so old school....
- The Commander (Bronze): You unlocked Commander Video! Double rainbow all da way!
- Business Time (Bronze): You unlocked Tim by collecting 50 bandages! He's weird....
- The End (Silver): You beat the game!... but that's not the end, is it?
- The Real End (Silver): You completed the Dark World... you are awesome..
- Suffragette (Silver): You've beaten the Cotten Alley all by yourself!
- The Kid (Silver): You unlocked The Kid!.
- I'm A Golden God! (Gold): You got 100% on Super Meat Boy, start bragging!
- Wood Boy (Silver): Beat The Forest light world without dying.
- Squirrel Boy (Gold): Beat The Forest dark world without dying.
- Needle Boy (Silver): Beat The Hospital light world without dying.
- Blood Clot Boy (Gold): Beat The Hospital dark world without dying.
- Salt Boy (Silver): Beat The Salt Factory light world without dying.
- Missile Boy (Gold): Beat The Salt Factory dark world without dying.
- Brimstone Boy (Silver): Beat Hell light world without dying.
- Demon Boy (Gold): Beat Hell dark world without dying.
- Maggot Boy (Silver): Beat The Rapture light world without dying.
- Zombie Boy (Gold): Beat The Rapture dark world without dying.
- Girl Boy (Silver): Beat Cotton Alley light world without dying.
- Impossible Boy (Gold): Beat Cotton Alley dark world without dying.
- Old School (Bronze): Beat 10 Warpzones.
- Retro Rampage (Bronze): Beat All Warpzones.