At the title screen, press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle, X, Start to unlock the "Extra Wubs" option at the "Gameplay" section of the "Options" menu. Note: Extra Wubs has no effect in the game.True Vault Hunter mode
Successfully complete the game to unlock True Vault Hunter mode.Ultimate Vault Hunter mode
Successfully complete the game in True Vault Hunter mode to unlock Ultimate Vault Hunter mode.Infinite Badass points
Note: This trick requires a character with at least $3 million. Create a new character, and start a game with both characters. Have the character with $3 million as player one and the new character as player two. Have player one trade $3 million to player two. You will get an extra 167 Badass points added to your profile. Then, have player two give the money back to player one. Next, have player two leave the game. Then, have player two join the game, but first delete the character player two was using, and create a new one before joining the game. Give the new character created for player two $3 million again to get another 167 Badass points. Repeat this as many times as desired.
Since Badass points are assigned to your profile and not a specific saved game file, it is possible to get an unlimited number of Badass points easily. Create a new character and have a second player join the game as a guest on controller two. Stand in front of the guest character with your main character, and keep activating a trade with each other by pressing Circle. Trades count whether you actually trade anything or not. Simply activate "Trade" without actually offering anything to still have it count as a trade. Do this 50 times to get a total of 166 Badass points. Then, create a new character and repeat the process as many times as desired. You can delete all the unwanted created characters once you are finished using this trick. Note: You can also do this with dueling. Stand in front of the guest character with your main character, and start a duel. Win the duel, and repeat the process. Fifty duel victories will result in a total gain of 166 Badass points. This can be done even quicker by setting up the controller configuration so you can keep tapping [Melee/Attack] without changing your aim at the second player.Easy XP
After completing the "A Dam Fine Rescue" mission, you will find Sir Hammerlock inside Sanctuary offering a quest called "Mighty Morphin'", which involves taking an injector and injecting Varkid Cocoons with a special serum. Injecting the serum into a cocoon produces a Badass Varkid. Killing one yields around 1,900 XP during your first playthrough, depending on your level. As long as you do not complete or turn-in the quest, you can kill all the enemies, choose to "Save and Quit", and reload the game to have the enemies respawn. Repeat this as many times as desired.Better weapons and items
Go to any slot machine after the game has recently been auto saved. Play the slot machine as many times as desired. If you do not like the weapons and/or items you won, simply quit the game without saving by exiting to the dashboard using the PS button. Then, continue your saved game to still have all the money you spent on slot machine. Repeat this process as many times as desired to get better weapons and items.Better mission weapons
When turning in a mission that gives you a weapon as a reward, usually the stats of the weapon are randomly generated (and in some cases elements). Thus, if you do not like the weapon you are given after turning in a mission, simply quit the game without saving by exiting to the dashboard using the PS button before the game auto saves. Continue your game, and turn the mission in again to get a weapon with different stats. Repeat this until you get a weapon with desired stats and/or elements. -From: Psychotic ElfLegendary (orange) loot locations
The following is a list of Legendary (orange) items that certain bosses and enemies in the game will drop, and the area(s) you can find those bosses/enemies. To increase your chances of getting a Boss or enemy listed below to drop a Legendary (orange) item, play Co-Op with four players. If you do not get the Boss/enemy to drop the item, leave the area and return to fight them again. Keep doing this (farming) until they drop the item(s). Note: There is a very small chance a Boss or enemy will drop a Legendary (orange) item. Thus, it can take a very long time to get them to drop the desired item. It is also possible to get some of these items from other enemies in the game. Additionally, there are certain bosses you cannot fight until you have completed the game (Terramorphous and Vermivorous the Invincible).
- Hammer Buster - McNally, The Dust (Mission: The Bane)
- KerBlaster - Midge-mong, Southern Shelf
- Madhous! - Mad Dog, Lynchwood
- Shredifier - Bonehead 2.0, Arid Nexus
- Veruc (Slag) - Mobley, The Dust
- Gub - Laney, The Fridge
- Gunerang - Rakk Man, The Fridge
- Hornet - Knuckledragger, Southern Shelf
- Infinity (Caustic) - Doc Mercy, Southpaw Steam & Power (Side Mission: Medical Mystery)
- Logan's Gun - Wilhelm, Snowblind Defile (Mission: A Train To Catch)
- Maggie - Mick Zafod, The Dust (side with Hodunks)
- Thunderball Fists - Captain Flynt, Southern Shelf
- Unkempt Harold - Savage Lee, Three Horns
- Badaboom - King Mong, Eridium Blight
- Bunny - Chubby enemies
- Mongol - Dukino's Mom, Lynchwood
- Norfleet - Vermivorous the Invincible, Tundra Express and Caustic Caverns
- Nukem - Black Queen, The Dust
- Pyrophobia - Incinerator Clayton, Frostburn Canyon (Mission: Cult Following - The Enkindling)
- Conferance Call (Fire) - The Warrior, Hero's Pass
- Deliverance - Tumba, Wildlife Preserve
- Flakker - The Warrior, Hero's Pass
- Sledge's Shotgun - Smash Head, The Fridge
- Striker - Old Slappy, The Highlands - Outwash
- Invader - Saturn, Arid Nexus - Badlands (Mission: Data Mining)
- Longbow - Badass Creeper, Caustic Cavern
- Lyuda (Slag/Shock) - Gettle, The Dust
- Pitchfork (Fire/Slag/Caustic) - Terramorphous, Terramorphous Peak
- Skullmasher - Son Of Mothrakk, Wildlife Preserve
- Volcano - The Warrior, Hero's Pass
- Baby Maker - Madame Von Bartlesby, Tundra Express (Side Mission: You Are Cordially Invited - Party Prep) / Mad Dog, Lynchwood
- Bitch - BNK3R, The Bunker (Mission: Where Angels Fear To Tread)
- Emperor - The Assassins, Southpaw Steam & Power
- Hellfire - Scorch, Frostburn Canyon / The Warrior, Hero's Pass
- Slagga - Hodunk, The Dust
- Black Hole - Foreman, Opportunity
- Fabled Tortoise - Blue, Caustic Caverns
- Hide Of Terramorphous - Terramorphous, Terramorphous Peak
- Impaler - The Warrior, Hero's Pass
- Neogenator - Spycho, Frostburn Canyon
- The Bee - Hunter Hellquist, Arid Nexus - Badlands
- The Cradle - Henry, Overlook (Side Mission: Best Mother's Day Ever)
- The Sham - BNK3R, The Bunker (Mission: Where Angels Fear To Tread)
- The Transformer - Pimon, Wildlife Preserve
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - Chubby enemies
- Bonus Package - Boom Bewm, Southern Shelf
- Bouncing Bonnie - Loot Midgets
- Fastball - Boll, Three Horns
- Fire Bee - Unknown
- Leech (Fire/Shock/Caustic) - The Warrior, Hero's Pass
- Nasty Surprise - Vermivorous the Invincible, Tundra Express and Caustic Caverns
- Pandemic - Badass Constructor
- Quasar - Ultimate Badass Varkid
- Rolling Thunder - Wilhelm, Snowblind Defile (Mission: A Train To Catch)
- Storm Front - Rat Brothers, Bloodshot Stronghold
- Legendary (Siren/Commando/Gunzerker/Assassin) - Vermivorous the Invincible, Tundra Express and Caustic Caverns
- Slayer Of Terramorphous (Siren/Commando/Assassin/Gunzerker) - Terramorphous, Terramorphous Peak
- Blood Of Terramorphous - Terramorphous, Terramorphous Peak
If you keep tipping Moxxi large amounts of money in Sanctuary (over $10,000), she will eventually give you a weapon. Try to tip after she stops talking. Once you get a weapon from her, you can fast travel to another area and then back to Sanctuary. Keep tipping her again to get another weapon. She only gives two types of weapons -- a fire elemental submachine gun and corrosive elemental submachine gun, but they should always have different stats.Carrying an extra item in inventory
This trick requires two class mods. Once your inventory is full, switch your currently equipped class mod for another one in your inventory (you can then re-equip your original class mod after you have done this). Then, exit the inventory menu to be able to now pick up one additional item, allowing you to have up to 28 items in your inventory instead of the normal maximum of 27.Good loot farming chest
In the Vault Of The Warrior, you will reach a bridge to walk over the lava (there is a lava fall to the right of the bridge) shortly after entering the area. Jump down the lava hole to the left of the bridge. Once you go down the hole, move forward to find a small cove with a red loot chest on the right. The loot chest contains good items. Once you grab the items, select the "Save and Quit" option to have the chest refill. Repeat this as many times as desired.
To easily get Badass tokens early in the game, use the following methods:
Dueling: Defeat players 50 times while dueling to complete this challenge and get 166 total Badass points. To easily do this, have two players unequip any mods and shield from their character. Then, initiate a duel by having one player melee the other player. Take turns defeating each other until both players have 50 duel wins each.
Reviving: Revive a downed player 50 times to complete this challenge and get 166 total Badass points. To do easily do this, have two players that can kill themselves. Find or purchase a Tediore weapon. These weapons are thrown and explode when reloaded. Unequip any mods and shield from your character. Then, stand in a corner, shoot the Tediore gun once, and reload. You will throw the gun into the corner and hurt your character when it blows up. Once you go down, have the other player revive you. Then, have the other player do the same thing with their character. Repeat this until both players have 50 revives each.
Selling: Sell items 50 times to complete this challenge and get 166 total Badass points. To easily do this, go to any vending machine and sell an item, then buy it back for the same price you sold it, and then sell it again. Repeat this until you have completed the "Wholesale" challenge.
Trading: Trade with another player 50 times to complete this challenge and get 166 total Badass points. To easily do this, have two players keep activating a trade with each other by pressing Circle while standing next to each other. Trades count whether you actually trade anything or not. Simply activate "Trade" without actually offering anything to still have it count as a trade. Do this 50 times to complete the "Psst, Hey Buddy..." challenge.
If you look on Mad Moxxi's pizza boxes, there is a QR code. When you scan the code, it says: "Wise man say, forgiveness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza. -Captain Picard."
When you begin the battle with The Warrior, let him immediately kill you. You will then spawn behind a shielded barrier protecting The Warrior. Climb up on the rocks to the left to get above the shielded barrier, allowing you to shoot The Warrior from a distance without him harming you. Note: After defeating The Warrior, leave the area, and return to the area for him to respawn.
In Caustic Caverns, go to the far eastern area of the map. Once you find the unique Crystalisk monster named Blue, run north across the corrosive green waters to the small island with a lone tree out in the distance. You must be at a high enough level to make it across, as you will take a lot of damage while running across the water. If you are using Salvador (the Gunzerker), you can activate his Gunzerk ability to gain health. On the island, you will find a bonfire. Sitting nearby is a Knight named Solitaire, a reference to the Knight Solaire in Dark Souls. You can also find a phantom spirit.
Dr. Tannis, the Dahl Corporation scientist, could be found riding a fish while a dramatic soundtrack played in Treacher's Landing in the original Borderlands by shooting five barrels in a specific order. This can also be done in Borderlands 2. Fast travel to Sawtooth Cauldron. Go forward, and jump off the cliff to reach Sawtooth Stilts. Then, turn left, and go through Smoking Guano Grotto. You will eventually reach the Main Street Reservoir area. Continue until you are at the very edge of the map, on a beach overlooking the reservoir. Scattered around the beach are five colored barrels. Shoot them in the following order to activate the Easter Egg:
- Blue barrel: Next to the arid plant-life near the water.
- Red barrel: Turn around to face the huts; the barrel is at the left hut.
- Green barrel: Turn around again, and look out at the reservoir. Move closer to the edge of the water, and look out at one of the small islands.
- Yellow barrel: On the left, behind a wooden barricade.
- Purple barrel: On the right, near a pile of tires.
Once you reach Sanctuary Hole after Chapter 9 (it can be accessed from the northeast area of the map in Three Horns Divide), you will find a cliff that drops off into a huge hole on your right behind a building close to the end of the town you go through immediately after entering Sanctuary Hole. It does not look like you can drop off the edge, but there is an area you can drop onto. Drop down to this area to reach the entrance to Caustic Caverns. You can also reach the entrance to Caustic Caverns by progressing through Sanctuary Hole normally. Once you enter Caustic Caverns, go to the "Guardian Ruins" at the northwest corner of the map. Find the mine carts on the train tracks, and turn right just before you reach the huge door at the end of the train tracks. Then, go straight, jump over the two cube blocks, and immediately turn left to enter a cave with a bunch of Minecraft blocks. Keep smashing the blocks to enter a secret Minecraft area. There are Minecraft style enemies in this area. You can fine a special Minecraft head and skin for your character by defeating the enemies and smashing the blocks in this area. There is a different head and skin dropped in this area for each character. The enemies also drop rare loot. If you do not get the desired head and skin for a character and/or do not like the loot you got, you can choose to "Save and Quit", and then continue your game to get different loot in this area.
Whenever you open a box in The Dust, there is a small chance you will get this special Easter Egg. Inside the box, you will find a gun called "Neutralizing Gwen" and a female skull. Just as it is opened, Handsome Jack will exclaim; "What's in the box? What's in the box?" In Se7en, at the climax of the film, there is a famous scene where Brad Pitt yells, "What's in the box?' when he is faced with a mysterious package. The gun's name, "Neutralizing Gwen" is a reference to the actress Gwyneth Paltrow who plays Brad Pitt's girlfriend.
Once you reach Sanctuary, talk to Dr. Tannis in the Crimson Raiders HQ to unlock the "Splinter Group" Level 14 side-quest. The description of the mission reads: "Patricia Tannis has hired you to find and kill four dangerous mutated escapees from the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve. They're hiding out in Bloodshot Stronghold, but be careful; they are well-armed, and color-coordinated." If the mission is not available, try completing some more story missions, and keep checking back after completing each one until you are given the mission. To gain access to their Sewer hideout, you must pretend to be a pizza deliveryman. Use the intercom, and the sewer grate will open. After jumping down, you will enter the Rat's Nest. Interact with the table ahead to place a pizza to attract the mutants. Once they reveal themselves, you will see their referential names: Lee, Dan, Mick, and Ralph. They are indeed color-coordinated, have shells on their backs, and use the same weapons as their corresponding turtle. Additionally, after turning the mission in, the mission debrief says "References!" This entire mission is a reference to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, who are four talking turtles that starred in their own series of comics, movies, and cartoons. Each has their own ninja weapon, are color-coordinated, and named after classical Italian painters.
You can also fight an enemy named Flinter by proceeding through the Rat's Nest in Bloodshot Stronghold. Once you reach an area with multiple objects that you can interact with, you must interact with each item a certain number of times in a specific order. Turn the wheel two times, press the button on the TV three times, pull the switch on the ground three times, and then pull the lever on the wall to the right of the switch on the ground three times. After a few seconds, Flinter will appear. He will drop some rare loot once he has been defeated. Flinter is a reference to Splinter from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He was the four turtles martial arts teacher.
To unlock this special event, you must first travel to the starting area in the game; Claptrap's Place. Inside Claptrap's Place, pick up the special hidden item in his fireplace. You must then travel to a special enemy called Geary on the volcano in Eridium Blight. You cannot fast travel to reach Geary or die on your way to him. You must follow a specific path to reach him; you can use vehicles. To reach Geary with the special item, starting from the fireplace where you obtained it, go to each area in the following order: Claptrap's Place, Southern Shelf, Three Horns – Divide, Three Horns – Valley, The Dust, and Eridium Blight. You must then go to the volcano in the north-west area of the map. Travel up the volcano using the ramps to jump over the lava flow to reach Geary. Once you find Geary partially up the volcano, do not attack him. Geary is a psycho bandit that will die with one hit, but will also drop rare purple head items. Thus, you can keep returning and killing Geary to farm rare heads for the characters, as he will always respawn in the same area, even if you do not follow these specific steps to reach him. Let Geary hit you once, but only once. If he hits you more than once, this special event will reset, and you must start over from the beginning. Additionally, Nova/Spike shields will kill Geary and reset this special event. After Geary attacks, he will jump off the cliff into the lava. Then, three Rakks will fly over near you and drop three loot chests. One of the chests will always contain purple loot. You can repeat this special event as many times as desired. This side mission is a reference to The Lord Of The Rings series of books by J.R. Tolkien, in which a hero takes a secret ring from a fireplace and travels to a volcano to dispose of it —- until it is stolen by a psychopath who falls into the lava anyway. The heroes are then rescued by three birds from the erupting volcano.
To get a side mission with a lot of Top Gun references in it, talk to Loggins at Ellie's Garage in The Dust. Loggins is a reference to Kenny Loggins, the musician who recorded the song "Danger Zone", which was the main theme in the Top Gun movie. In the side mission, Loggins wants revenge against his former flight squad of auto-gyro pilots. Top Gun is all about Air Force pilots. To take revenge, you will need to burn down the squad's volleyball court with a fire-element weapon. In the movie, there is a famous scene in which the pilots play volleyball to Kenny Loggins’ "Playing With The Boys" song. To reach the area with the volleyball court, you will need to jump off a huge rock to arrive in Goose's Roost. Goose is best friends with Tom Cruise's character in the film.Easy "Build Buster" trophy
There is a Constructor that always spawns in the Hyperion base in The Highlands. Fight your way through this area until you reach a bridge. During your first playthrough, the Constructor that spawns will be around Level 20. The higher your own level, the easier it will be to destroy it quickly. Shoot the Constructor with a rocket launcher, and throw some grenades at it. If you are using Salvador (the Gunzerker), activate the Gunzerk ability with two rocket launchers equipped to destroy it very quickly. You can make the Constructor respawn by leaving and re-entering The Highlands area, or quitting to the main menu and then continuing.Easy "Definitely An Italian Plumber" trophy
Once you reach Eridium Blight and are at a high enough level to handle the enemies, go to the southwest corner of the map near the exit to Hero's Pass (you will pass through a Hyperion gate on the way). Immediately after going through the Hyperion gate, veer off the road to the right, and go up the hill. There will be a lot of Bullymongs and Rakts in this area. Kill them all, and there is a chance that a rare Mong named Donkey Mong will randomly appear. He is a difficult Level 28 enemy that throws barrels. If he does not appear, simply choose to "Save and Quit", and try again until he appears. Once he appears, kill him to get the "Definitely An Italian Plumber" trophy. Note: There is also a chance for another rare Mong to appear named King Mong. He is Level 27 and also difficult to defeat. Both Donkey Mong and King Mong drop good loot. Donkey Mong is a reference to Nintendo's Donkey Kong.Easy "Feels Like The First Time" trophy
In Arid Nexus - Badlands, go to the northeast area on the map to find Fyrestone. This is the place where the original Borderlands started. Look for a red building in the desert. Get on top of that building to find a red chest. Open the chest to get some good loot and the "Feels Like The First Time" trophy.
Low level Goliaths can be found in the Frostburn Canyon area. A good place to find them is at the Blisterpus Camp in the north center area of the map in Frostburn Canyon. You will discover this area automatically by following the story missions. Use the Fast Travel station to quickly reach this area. A Goliath is a humanoid looking enemy with a white, burning mask. They spawn randomly, but there is a good chance to find a bunch of them in Frostburn Canyon -- even if you have already completed this area. To make enemies respawn, you can either leave the area and re-enter it, or quit to the main menu and then choose to continue. Shoot off the Goliath's mask, and he will enter rage mode. You must now protect him so that he can kill enemies. Killing enemies is what gives him XP and makes him level up. Kill the strong enemies that would cause him a lot of harm, and weaken the small ones so he can get easy kills. Once the Goliath reaches the rank of "Fatal God-Liath" (displayed below his health bar), kill him to get the "Goliath, Meet David" trophy. Note: It is recommended you do not attempt this until you at least reach Level 15.
You can only unlock this trophy with the Gunzerker class. You must Gunzerk continuously for 90 seconds to get the "So Much Blood!" trophy. To do this, max out "Filled To The Brim", "Lasts Longer", and "Yippee Ki Yay" in the Gunzerker's Rampage skill tree. It also really helps if you have a class mod that increases any of those three skills. Then, find an area with lots of enemies to kill. A good place to try this at is the Bandit's Circle Of Slaughter in The Fridge at Fink's Slaughter Factory. It is recommended you try this once you can easily kill the enemies in this area. All the Bandits in Round 1 are human, so try using fire-based elemental weapons. A quick regenerating shield also helps a lot since you will not have much time to run and hide for a recharge. You must keep getting kills quickly to build and keep your Gunzerker charge. If you are near the end of the round and do not think you will get the trophy, choose to "Save and Quit", and then continue to try again. If you complete Round 1, you will not be able to play it again unless you enter someone else's game.
Another good area to get the "So Much Blood!" trophy at that has a lot of low level enemies is in Frostburn Canyon at the Blisterpus Camp in the north center area of the map. Kill as many enemies as possible in the starting area, then move into the cave with the Spiderants.
Once you have $10,000 or more, go to Moxxi at the bar in Sanctuary. Put $10,000 in her tip jar to get the "Sugar Daddy" trophy. Then, quit the game without saving by exiting to the dashboard using the PS button. When you continue your saved game, you will still have all the money you tipped Moxxi.Easy "Thresher Thrashed" trophy
Terramorphous is an enemy that you have to kill during a side mission called "You. Will. Die. (Seriously.)". This missions becomes available after competing the game for the first time. Talk to Tannis in the Crimson Raiders HQ (Sanctuary) to start the quest. Then, travel to Thousand Cuts to enter Terramorphous Peak. Entering this area costs four Eridium. Before starting the fight with Terramorphous, it is recommended you are at Level 50 with all SDU's from the black market purchased to carry more ammunition. It helps to have a high Badass rank and some good Level 50 equipment. Try this in Normal mode, and not in Vault Hunter mode. It is much easier to do this in a four player Co-Op game because if you die in solo mode, Terramorphous' health will completely be refilled. It is recommended if you do this in solo mode that you use a Level 50 Gunzerker with two rocket launchers equipped while in Gunzerk mode. Shotguns and slag weapons are also very helpful, especially slag grenades. Since Terramorphous deals heavy damage, you will probably go down a few times. Kill one of the tentacles while in Last Stand mode to automatically get revived. When he comes out of the ground, quickly throw a bunch of slag grenades, and attack him with your strongest weapons. His weak spots are shown as yellow glowing dots. Attack them for critical hits. Jump around a lot to dodge incoming attacks from other tentacles. When you stay behind Terramorphous, he will not be able to attack you. Always walk in big circles around him while keeping some distance. Defeat him to get the "Thresher Thrashed" trophy, along with some really good loot, including the legendary (orange) "Slayer Of Terramorphous Class Mod".Easy "Token Gesture" trophy
Use the "Easy Badass tokens" cheat to quickly get the "Token Gesture" trophy.Easy "Tribute To A Vault Hunter" trophy
Once you reach Sanctuary, you can find Michael Mamaril hanging around some of the town's major landmarks. He can be found inside the Crimson Raider's HQ and near the News Stand, Claptrap's Corner, Zed's Clinic, and other random locations around the city. Once you find him, talk to him, and take the weapon he offers to get the "Tribute To A Vault Hunter" trophy. You can only get one weapon per visit, but he will reappear after story missions. Try to keep finding him around Sanctuary to get more rewards from him.Easy "Well That Was Easy" trophy
In Thousand Cuts, go to the northwest area on the map to find a crazy bandit named Face McShooty (he should appear as "!" on the map) pacing around near the edge of a cliff asking you to shoot him in the face. Accept the "Shoot This Guy In The Face" mission from him, and then shoot him in the face to get the "Well That Was Easy" trophy. The commentary from the bandit is also probably a reference to the "In the face" line from The Hangover movie.
In The Highlands, go to the industrial complex in the southwest area of the map. The entrance is to the north of the "Highlands - Outwash" map exit. There is also a Catch-A-Ride station infront of the camp, and turrets at the top of the entrance. From there, go straight until you reach a cliff, then go right and up and around the building. Proceed straight until you reach another cliff after going over a bridge. Before going over the bridge, you must fight a Constructor enemy. At the edge of the cliff, look down, and you should see a tent. Get near the tent, and move around it to trigger a double rainbow and get the "What Does It Mean?" trophy along with some funny commentary by either Claptrap or Jack. This trophy is a reference to the Double Rainbow viral YouTube video. -From: deathmule
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Always Improving (Silver): Reached level 25.
- Arctic Explorer (Bronze): Discovered all named locations in Three Horns, Tundra Express, and Frostburn Canyon.
- Better Than Money (Bronze): Purchased 5 items from the black market.
- Better Than You Were (Bronze): Reached level 10.
- Blight Explorer (Bronze): Discovered all named locations in Eridium Blight, Arid Nexus, and Sawtooth Cauldron.
- Borderland Defender Round Two (Platinum): Unlocked all Borderlands 2 trophies.
- Bounty Hunter (Bronze): Completed 20 side missions.
- Build Buster (Bronze): Killed a Constructor without it ever building another bot.
- Capped Out...For Now (Silver): Reached level 50.
- Challenge Accepted (Gold): Completed level 1 of all non-level-specific challenges with a single character.
- Cute Loot (Bronze): Killed a Chubby.
- Decked Out (Bronze): Had Purple-rated gear or better equipped in every slot.
- Definitely An Italian Plumber (Bronze): Killed Donkey Mong.
- Did It All (Silver): Completed all side missions.
- Friendship Rules (Bronze): Revived someone from "Fight for Your Life!" that is on your friends list.
- Goliath, Meet David (Bronze): Allowed a Goliath to level up four times before killing him.
- High-Flying Hurler (Bronze): Killed a flying enemy with a thrown Tediore weapon.
- Highlands Explorer (Bronze): Discovered all named locations in The Highlands, Thousand Cuts, and Wildlife Exploitation Preserve.
- How Do I Look? (Bronze): Unlocked 10 customization items.
- Not Quite Dead (Bronze): Reached level 5.
- Phased and Confused (Bronze): Phaselocked 100 enemies.
- Sabre Rattler (Bronze): Killed 100 enemies with the Sabre turret.
- So Much Blood! (Bronze): Gunzerked continuously for 90 seconds.
- Sugar Daddy (Bronze): Tipped Moxxi $10,000.
- Token Gesture (Bronze): Redeemed 25 tokens.
- Tribute To A Vault Hunter (Bronze): Got an item from Michael Mamaril.
- Unseen Predator (Bronze): Remained in Zero's Deception mode for ten seconds straight.
- Up High, Down Low (Bronze): Gave Claptrap a high five.
- Urban Explorer (Bronze): Discovered all named locations in Sanctuary, Opportunity, and Lynchwood.
- Went Five Rounds (Bronze): Completed Round 5 of any Circle of Slaughter.
- World Traveler (Silver): Discovered all named locations.
Additionally, there are 20 secret trophies:
- A Road Less Traveled (Bronze): Completed the mission "The Road To Sanctuary".
- An Angel's Wish (Silver): Completed the mission "Where Angels Fear To Tread".
- An Old Flame (Bronze): Completed the mission "Hunting The Firehawk".
- Bombs Away (Silver): Completed the mission "Toil And Trouble".
- Can See My House From Here (Bronze): Completed the mission "Bright Lights, Flying City".
- Cool Story, Bro (Gold): Defeated Jack.
- Dragon Slayer (Bronze): Completed the mission "Best Minion Ever".
- Farewell, Old Girl (Bronze): Completed the mission "Wildlife Preservation".
- Feels Like The First Time (Bronze): Opened the chest at the bus stop in Fyrestone.
- First One's Free (Bronze): Completed the mission "My First Gun".
- Got The Band Back Together (Bronze): Completed the mission "The Once and Future Slab".
- Identity Theft (Silver): Completed the mission "The Man Who Would Be Jack".
- Knowing Is Half The Battle (Silver): Completed the mission "Data Mining".
- New In Town (Bronze): Completed the mission "Plan B".
- No Man Left Behind (Bronze): Completed the mission "A Dam Fine Rescue".
- Sky's The Limit (Bronze): Completed the mission "Rising Action".
- Thresher Thrashed (Silver): Defeated Terramorphous the Invincible.
- Well That Was Easy (Bronze): Completed the mission "Shoot This Guy in the Face".
- What does it mean? (Bronze): I can't even capture it on my camera.
- Wilhelm Screamed (Bronze): Completed the mission "A Train To Catch".