Select the "Missions" option for the first time, then enter "UUDDLRLRBA" as a name to unlock all missions and extra costumes. Note: You can only use new characters in Missions mode after this code is enabled.Infinite ammunition
Collect all dog tags and successfully complete the game and save. Start a new game and equip the wig you have unlocked. When this is equiped you will have unlimited ammunition and not have to reload.Snake and Raiden wearing sunglasses
Successfully complete the game twice, then start a game in New Game + mode.Alternate title screen
Successfully complete the game and the title screen will turn blue.Extreme difficulty setting
Successfully complete the game to unlock the extreme difficulty setting.Easy no alerts
If you are spotted or go into Alert mode (none that are part of the story line), save the game. Once saved, do an in-game reset, then load the saved game. You will resume from the last point you were without any alerts. This is very useful when trying to get the "Complete Stealth" trophy. You will also get the bonus for "No Alerts" at the end of the game.Increase grip strength
Do pull-ups one hundred times while hanging on a ledge to increase your grip strength to level 2.Control intermission sequences
During an intermission sequence, press the Right Analog-stick to move the view or R to zoom-in.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Extremely Solid (Platinum): Collect all trophies.
- Animal Control (Bronze): Collect a dog tag.
- Bye Bye Big Brother (Bronze): Destroy 15 cameras.
- Down in Smoke (Bronze): Disorient an enemy with a cloud of smoke from a fire extinguisher.
- Vamp Eyer (Bronze): Catch a glimpse of Vamp standing in the streets of New York during the end cinematic.
- To Catch a Predator (Bronze): Lure a guard with a girlie magazine.
- Sexting (Bronze): Send Otacon a picture of the marine with no pants.
- Hurt Locker (Bronze): Put an enemy in a locker.
- Thanks, Ames (Bronze): Learn the location of the president.
- I Think You Need a Hug, E (Bronze): Find Emma Emmerich.
- Don't Taze Me, Bro (Bronze): Tranquilize 100 enemies.
- Nothing Personal (Bronze): Break the neck of 30 enemies.
- Rent Money (Bronze): Beat 30 enemies unconscious.
- Sharing Is Caring (Bronze): Befriend Olga Gurlukovich.
- Piece of Cake (Bronze): Complete a VR or Alternative mission.
- Johnny on the Spot (Bronze): Hear Johnny's bowel noises in two locations.
- Kissing Booth (Bronze): Kiss a poster in a locker.
- Silence is Golden (Bronze): Shoot 10 enemy radios.
- Steamed (Bronze): Kill 5 enemies with pipe steam.
- Yorkie (Bronze): Get the bandana.
- Poodle (Bronze): Get the Tanker stealth suit.
- Beagle (Bronze): Get the brown wig.
- Shiba Inu (Bronze): Get the Plant stealth suit.
- St. Bernard (Bronze): Get the orange wig.
- Snake Beater (Bronze): Get caught by Otacon stimulating yourself.
- Love Hurts (Bronze): Watch Rose kill Raiden on a rooftop.
- Bohemian Candidate (Bronze): Meet President James Johnson.
- Bomb Squad (Bronze): Learn how to defuse C4 bombs from Peter Stillman.
- Spaghetti Cinema (Bronze): Meet Revolver.
- Photo Finish (Bronze): Acquire the digital camera.
- Steel Grip (Bronze): Attain grip level 3.
- Lights Out (Bronze): Defeat Olga Gurlukovich.
- Party's Over (Bronze): Defeat Fatman.
- No-Fly Zone (Bronze): Destroy the AV-88 Harrier II.
- No Ray, Jose (Bronze): Defeat Metal Gear RAY.
- Another Snake Bites the Dust (Bronze): Defeat Solidus Snake.
- Vampire Slayer (Bronze): Defeat Vamp.
- Who Ya Gonna Call? (Silver): Take a clear photograph of the ghost image in Hold No. 2.
- No Boss of Mine (Silver): Complete Boss Survival.
- Moving Day (Silver): Collect all boxes.
- Tell Me a Tale (Silver): Complete all Snake Tales.
- In It to Win It (Silver): Place first in 50 different VR/Alternative missions.
- Complete Stealth (Gold): Clear the game without entering alert mode (not including events where alert mode is mandatory).
- Great Dane (Gold): Collect all dog tags in the Plant chapter to obtain the Blue Wig.
- A Cut Above (Gold): Beat the Tanker and Plant chapters on any difficulty.
- Virtually Impossible (Gold): Complete all VR and Alternative missions.