At the main menu, use the Analog-stick to look down at your hands and see you are locked up. Repeatedly press ZL + ZR on a Classic Controller to escape from the chair. After breaking free, move around to the area behind your chair to find an old computer terminal you can use to access the Central Intelligence Agency Data System. Type one of the following codes to access early unlockables and hidden features in the game. Note: You can also plug a USB keyboard into your Wii to enter the codes and play the Zork text-based adventure game.
Enter "3ARC UNLOCK" as a code to unlock all missions.All Intel
Enter "3ARC INTEL" as a code to unlock all Intel.Alicia game
Enter "ALICIA" as a code to unlock the Alicia virtual therapist game.Zork game
Enter "ZORK" or "HELLO SAILOR" as a code to unlock the Zork: The Great Underground Empire text-based adventure game.Display all commands
Enter "HELP" as a code to display a list of system commands in the terminal and Pentagon user e-mail access.Open corresponding file
Enter "CAT [filename]" or "PRINT [filename]" as a code to open the corresponding file.List audio files and pictures
Enter "DIR" as a code to display a list of audio files and pictures for use with "CAT" command.List of login names
Enter "WHO" as a code to display a list of login names for use with the "RLOGIN" command (requires passwords).Login
Enter "LOGIN" as a code to login with a corresponding username and password.Open mail folder for current user
Enter "MAIL" as a code to open the mail folder for the current user.Display contents of current directory
Enter "DIR" or "LS" as a code to display the contents of the current directory.Encode a string using the CIA's cypher
Enter "ENCODE" as a code to encode a string using the CIA's cypher.Decode a string using the CIA's cypher
Enter "DECODE" as a code to decode a string using the CIA's cypher.Display "Fee Fie Foe Foo!"
Enter "FOOBAR" as a code to display "Fee Fie Foe Foo!".
Access the Central Intelligence Agency Data System. Enter "rlogin dreamland" as a command. You will be prompted to login with an account with MJ12 access. Use one of the following usernames and passwords to continue:
- Login as Robert Oppen: Username: "roppen", Password: "trinity"
- Login as T. Walker: Username: "twalker", Password: "thanksdad"
- Login as Vannevar Bush: Username: "vbush", Password: "majestic1"
Access the Central Intelligence Agency Data System. Enter "login" as a command. You will be prompted to login with an account. Use one of the following usernames and passwords to continue. You can then access their documents with the "dir" command or e-mail with the "mail" command.
|Alex Mason (default account)||amason||password|
|Grigori "Greg" Weaver||gweaver||gedeon|
|John F. Kennedy||jfkennedy||lancer|
|Lyndon B. Johnson||lbjohnson||ladybird|
At the beginning of Mission 7: Numbers, after the Nova 6 Gas is released, go to the back of the room, and enter the office. Find the tape recorder, and hold [Action] to pick it up. If done correctly, the screen will shake. Continue through the level until you get to the part where you jump off the roof into the building and onto the mattress. Once Clarke is inside, he will move a fridge leading to the weapon stash. You must watch him move the fridge or you will not get the Thunder Gun. Once you get inside the stash, go to the left. You should see another tape recorder. Walk up to it, and hold [Action] to pick it up. If done correctly, the screen will shake and the Thunder Gun will appear from the wall. You can trade the weapon you are holding for it, and it will be equipped with twelve shots. After you get the Thunder Gun, the rest of the level should be very easy.
In Mission 7: Numbers, after interrogating Clarke, several enemy soldiers will appear at the end of the long hallway. If you shoot all six Nova 6 canisters (two in the back, four on the sides), you can retrieve a cassette tape in the office behind where you started. Note: It is recommended that you toss a flashbang to blind the enemies so you can shoot the canisters more easily. Once you pick up the tape, continue progressing through the mission until the part where Weaver and Clarke both jump off the roof and onto a mattress. After they jump down, Clarke will ask Weaver to help him move a fridge out of the way to his first weapon stash. Once they do, go inside, and look to the left. There should be a place to put the cassette. Note: When picking up and placing the cassette tape, the game will not prompt you to do anything -- you must use this information to know when to do these things. Once you insert the cassette tape, the screen will shake, and the Thunder Gun will appear out of the wall. It has twelve bullets, and it is reloaded at checkpoints.Intel locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 42 Intel laptops:
Mission 1: Operation 40
1. It is on a crate inside a building after going up a hill and passing a weapon depot. It is straight ahead as you enter the building with Woods and Bowman leading the way.
2. It is on the dresser inside of a bedroom with a bed and TV in the next area you enter after you have killed the fake Castro.
3. It is on top of a ladder inside of the first hangar you enter just after you rappel down from the mountain to the airfield.
Mission 2: Vorkuta
4. It is on top of a cabinet on the second floor of the first building you enter with Reznov just after the prisoners have taken out the tower after moving along the train yard behind cover.
5. It is on a table inside the armory with a few radios. The armory is just after Sergei dies from holding the security door open for you and the other prisoners to get through.
6. It is on the bottom shelf of a rack near the back of the building you start in after the cutscene from being gassed. There will be a pallet jack and lantern in front of it. You must grab this Intel before getting on the bike.
Mission 3: U.S.D.D.
Mission 4: Executive Order
7. It is on the third floor of the communications building on top of the right table that is underneath the four TV's and golden emblem. You must grab this Intel before going up the ladder to the top of the communications building.
8. It is inside the control room for the rocket. It is in the far left corner after you blow a hole in the wall on top of the computer in the corner.
9. It is inside another control room underground on top of a radar computer below the window. This is down the hall to the right after the offices.
Mission 5: S.O.G.
10. It is on top of a bunch of ammo crates in the back area you are defending from being rushed by the enemy and when you need to destroy the three T55 tanks. You must grab this Intel before following Woods into the hole in the ground.
11. It is in the bunker at the bottom left corner of the hill. It is sitting inside the right window.
12. It is in the larger bunker you enter after saving Woods. It is on a shelf after you pass through the collapsed support beams on fire in the right corner of the same room. You must grab this Intel before following Woods and entering the vehicle.
Mission 6: The Defector
13. It is on a table in the security room after you breached the room to find Reznov in it. This is also the same room with a projector and where there is a short cutscene.
14. It is on a table with a TV inside of a building down the street from when you first use the radio to call in air support and where you travel with the M113 armored vehicle.
15. It is inside of a building on a table in the corner at the end of the mission when you have to defend the landing zone. Make sure to grab this Intel before enemies start coming. It will also be right after you have to place the C4 on the above wall and then the tank on the street explodes. It is the building at the back far right corner from when you come out of the building you used the C4 in.
Mission 7: Numbers
16. It is at the beginning of the level after you have interrogated Clarke. It is on a desk in the back right corner behind you. You must grab this Intel quickly so the Nova 6 gas does not kill you.
17. It is lying on the ground in front of a shack with garbage all around on the ground. This is just after you slide down the metal roofing, and the game goes into slow-motion so you can kill the enemies that appear.
18. It is lying on the metal roofing with garbage as you continue to descend after Clarke gets shot in the head while you are trying to save him. This is just before the end of the level where you slide down plywood.
Mission 8: Project Nova
19. It is on a table with a lantern and files in the two-story building you come across approximately halfway through the mission. There are two snowplows outside the entrance.
20. It is on a table next to a cabinet in the hangar with a rocket in it. The table is in a room in the back right corner. You will need to pass through this hangar to continue the mission.
21. It is on a pallet that is almost completely covered in snow at the end of the ship. It is right before the stairs to the right. You must grab this Intel before you use the rope to get off the ship and before time runs out.
Mission 9: Victor Charlie
22. It is lying against the wall near the west corner of the hut. It is right before you knife someone in the back and just after knifing someone in their sleep after climbing through a window with Woods.
23. It is lying on the ground inside the hut at the end of the village. It is straight ahead from where you enter the village. The Intel is in the east corner of the hut. The village is just after the river area you swim through and plant explosives.
24. It is in the left tunnel after Reznov helps you move a barrier blocking the path to the next tunnel. When you lead the way, instead of going straight, go left. It is lying on the ground against a rock on the right-hand side of this tunnel.
Mission 10: Crash Site
25. It is on a crate next to some barrels at the beginning of the mission. It is just before you get on the boat and after the helicopter.
26. It is right after you get off the boat. It is lying on the right side of the dirt path in front of you next to a rock as you follow your squad towards the next objective.
27. It is on a rock just below the crashed plane. When you start to descend from the wing, it is right below you before you enter the plane.
Mission 11: WMD
28. It is where you breach the barracks with your squad. It is the second time that you leave Blackbird. It is down the steps to the left on the desk as you enter the barracks.
29. It is on a bench inside of the utility room located in the communications tower. It is on the second level, which is the level you enter the door from at the far left corner and right before you head down the stairs.
30. It is on a table with explosives in front of the office that is inside of the large warehouse with explosives everywhere else. You can grab this Intel before or after entering the office. However, it is easier to get it before entering since there is not any resistance.
Mission 12: Payback
31. It is on a shelf inside the large ammunition room you enter after going through the left or right tunnel when you escape. It is on the right side of the room. You must grab this Intel before continuing and exiting the underground area with Woods.
32. It is on the table with a radio to the right of the tent when you exit the underground area. You must grab this Intel before getting in the helicopter with Woods.
33. It is right after you have freed the POWs. It is on a crate in the area to the far left just before you reach the building where Kravchenko is inside on the second floor.
Mission 13: Rebirth
34. It is lying on the ground next to the crate to your left as you exit the shipping container that you were hiding in. Kill the enemy in front of you, grab the Intel, then move quickly so you do not get spotted from the helicopter in the area.
35. It is on a cage with a monkey in it inside of the containment unit in the center of the room. Do not shoot the enemy inside; instead knife him. If you shoot him, the containment unit will close, making it impossible to grab the Intel located inside of it. However, if you make this mistake, simply die, and start from the last checkpoint to try again.
36. It is shortly after you have put on the gas mask when the area gets gassed with Nova 6. You will first pass through one house, and then continue up the road to reach the next checkpoint. Before you go into the next house with the checkpoint, there is a house in front of it to the right that contains the Intel. It is sitting on the cabinet with a bunch of pots.
Mission 14: Revelations
37. It is on top of a vending machine in the first hallway to your left after you have broken out of the chair and stumble through the doors.
38. It is inside the trash can to the right on the left side of the wall after you exit a room that triggers a long flashback cutscene. This is right after Intel #37.
39. It is on the desk to the left inside of the first office room you come across after you have a flashback with JFK as you head down the long hallway with the rocket taking off in the background.
Mission 15: Redemption
40. It is just behind the first shipping container you come across. It is lying on the ground under the door. It is right before you need to use the Valkyrie Rockets to take out the two helicopters above you.
41. It is in the second room you enter when you are inside the ship. It is under the table in front of you with a bunch of crates as you enter on the other side of it. This room is after the locker room.
42. It is in the office room at the end of the mission before you fight Dragovich. It is under the left desk with the phone. This office room is right next to the control room which is flooded on the lower level -- the room you enter just after going up the stairs.
Reach the indicated rank to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Level 4: Create A Class
- Level 5: Contracts
- Level 6: Clan Tag
- Level 8: Game Mode Challenges
- Level 10: Killstreaks, Killstreak Challenges, Playercard Emblems
- Level 13: Combat Record
- Level 15: Medal Challenges
- Level 16: Gun Emblems
- Level 19: Gun Tag
- Level 20: Elite Challenges
- Level 22: Camo
- Level 25: Custom Reticules
- Level 28: Custom Lenses
- Level 30: Final Challenges
- Level 31: Facepaint
- Level 50: Prestige Mode
- Prestige 1: Prestige Leaderboard, Custom Class 6
- Prestige 3: Custom Class 7
- Prestige 5: Custom Class 8
- Prestige 7: Custom Class 9
- Prestige 9: Custom Class 10
- Prestige 10: Prestige Hardcore Playlist
- Prestige 11: Additional Face Paint
- Prestige 13: Clan Tag Colors
- Prestige 14: Golden Camo
- Prestige 15: Prestige Pure Playlist
The following is a list of perks and their effect. Successfully complete the indicated challenges to unlock the pro version of the corresponding perk.
- Lightweight: Move faster
- Lightweight Pro: No fall damage
- Melee Kills: Get 15 melee kills.
- Escape Death: Escape death 5 times after being hurt.
- Offense Medals: Get 10 offense medals by killing enemies near their objective.
- Scavenger: Replenish ammo and lethal grenades from fallen enemies
- Scavenger Pro: Start with extra mags and replenish tactical grenades from fallen enemies
- Resupplies: Resupply 150 times while using Scavenger.
- Grenade Kills: Get 5 lethal grenade kills with a resupplied grenade.
- Kill Count: Get 5 kills without dying 5 times.
- Ghost: Remain hidden from enemy spy planes
- Ghost Pro: Avoid targeting from aircraft, IR scopes, and Sentry Guns; no red crosshair or name when targeted
- Concealed Kills: Kill 20 enemies while they have a spy plane or Blackbird active.
- Destroy Aircraft: Destroy 30 aircraft with any non-killstreak launcher.
- Destroy Sentry Gun: Destroy 1 Sentry Gun.
- Flak Jacket: Take less explosive damage
- Flak Jacket Pro: Deflect fire damage and safely toss back frag grenades
- Protected: Survive 10 explosions while using Flack Jacket.
- Demolished: Plant or defuse 10 bombs in Demolition, Sabotage, or Search & Destroy.
- Throwbacks: Throw back 5 enemy frag grenades.
- Hardline: Get killstreak rewards with one less kill
- Hardline Pro: Change the contents of a care package
- Share Packages: Share 10 Killstreak reward crates with teammates.
- Multiple Killstreaks: Get 7 killstreaks in one match while using Hardline.
- Killstreak: Get 7 kills without dying in one match.
- Hardened: Penetrate walls and objects with deeper bullet impact
- Hardened Pro: Inflict extra bullet damage on aircraft and turrets, and flinch less when shot
- Penetration Kills: Get 10 kills using Hardened and shooting through walls.
- Bullets in Aircraft: Shoot 200 bullets into enemy aircraft.
- Equipment Shot: Destroy 1 piece of enemy equipment through a wall.
- Scout: Hold breath longer when scoped
- Scout Pro: Switch weapons faster
- Secondary Kills: Get 50 kills with secondary weapons.
- One Shot Kills: Get 50 "One Shot, One Kill" medals.
- Headshots: Get 30 headshot kills.
- Steady Aim: Maintain increased accuracy when firing from the hip
- Steady Aim Pro: Aim faster after sprinting, and recover quickly from knife lunges
- Quick Melee: Melee two enemies consecutively within 5 seconds.
- Sprint Kills: Get 100 kills after sprinting.
- Hip Fire Kills: Get 150 hip fire kills using Steady Aim.
Sleight Of Hand
- Sleight Of Hand: Reload weapons faster
- Sleight Of Hand Pro: Aim down sights faster with all weapons, except sniper rifles
- Aiming Kills: Get 150 kills while aiming down sights.
- Reload Kills: Kill an enemy within 5 seconds of reloading 30 times.
- Fast Hand Kills: Reload and finish off the enemy you wounded 10 times.
- Warlord: Equip two attachments to your primary weapon (excluding underbarrels)
- Warlord Pro: Start with one extra tactical and lethal grenade, except Willy Pete
- Two Attachment Kills: Get 150 kills using a gun with two attachments.
- Grenade Kills: Get 10 Frag or Semtex kills.
- Grenade Multi-kills: Get 1 multi-kill with Frag or Semtex.
- Tactical Mask: Protect yourself against Nova Gas
- Tactical Mask Pro: Reduce the effects of Flash and Concussion grenades, and reveal the position of a flashed or stunned enemy
- Flash Kills: Kill 20 enemies that are blinded by your Flashbang grenade.
- Concussion Kills: Kill 20 enemies that are stunned by your Concussion grenade.
- Nova Gas Kills: Kill 20 enemies poisoned by your Nova Gas.
- Marathon: Sprint for a longer duration
- Marathon Pro: Sprint for an unlimited duration
- 26 Miles: Sprint 26 miles using Marathon.
- First Blood: Get the "First Blood" medal 10 times.
- Captures: In Capture The Flag, get the "Flag Capture" medal 15 times while using Marathon.
- Ninja: Move silently
- Ninja Pro: Make no noise at all and hear enemies louder
- Silenced Kills: Get 150 kills using the Suppressor attachment.
- Back Stabs: Get 5 "Backstabber" medals.
- Plants: Plant the bomb 10 times in Demolition, Sabotage, or Search & Destroy.
- Second Chance: Pull out your pistol before dying
- Second Chance Pro: Survive longer and get revived by your teammates
- Kills: Get 10 kills while in Second Chance.
- Revenge: While in Second Chance, kill the enemy who downed you 5 times.
- Headshot: Get 1 headshot kill while in Second Chance.
- Hacker: Detect enemy equipment, explosives, and turrets
- Hacker Pro: Sabotage enemy equipment and turrets, and booby trap stolen crates, and remain invisible to motion sensors
- Destroys: Destroy 10 equipment or explosives while using Hacker.
- Explosive Kills: Kill 25 enemies with a Claymore or C4.
- Near Equipment Kills: Kill 25 enemies within the radius of your Jammer or Motion Sensor.
Get the indicated number of consecutive kills in Multiplayer mode to get the corresponding bonus:
- RC-XD: 3 kills (remote control car strapped with explosives)
- Spy Plane: 3 kills (shows enemies on the mini-map; can be shot down)
- Counter Spy Plane: 4 kills (temporarily disables enemy mini-map)
- SAM Turret: 4 kills (airdrop a placeable SAM turret to destroy enemy aircraft)
- Care Package: 5 kills (airdrop a random killstreak or ammo crate)
- Napalm Strike: 5 kills (aircraft covers an area in Napalm)
- Mortar Team: 6 kills (target three locations to bombard with Mortar Strikes)
- Sentry Gun: 6 kills (airdrop a placeable Sentry Gun)
- Attack Helicopter: 7 kills (call in support helicopter)
- Valkyrie Rockets: 7 kills (launcher with remote controlled rockets)
- Blackbird: 8 kills (shows both enemy position and direction on the mini-map; cannot be shot down)
- Rolling Thunder: 8 kills (carpet bombing airstrike)
- Chopper Gunner: 9 kills (be the gunner of an attack helicopter)
- Attack Dogs: 11 kills (attack dogs that hunt down the enemy)
- Gunship: 11 kills (pilot an attack helicopter)
At the battle of Khe Sanh, you are told to clear the trenches, but it is not exactly clear how to do this. You must run to the two giant striped barrels near the bottom of the hill and kick them down into the trench. Hide behind the sandbags, and shoot at the Viet Cong until it is relatively clear. Then, run to the nearby barrel, and follow the prompt to stab it and kick it down the hill.Hear "Sympathy For The Devil" song by The Rolling Stones in "Nuketown" map
In the Nuketown map, shoot the heads off all the mannequins in under fifteen seconds of the round begginning to hear the song "Sympathy For The Devil" by The Rolling Stones played over the loudspeakers.