Fire Soul Location Guide
Ring Skills Guide
Collect the indicated number of Silver medals to unlock the corresponding Crests that make Sonic stronger in that element:
- Dark Sonic: 100
- Fire Sonic: 105
- Wind Sonic: 110
Collect the indicated number of Fire Souls to unlock the corresponding characters in Party mode:
- Blaze: 105
- Cream: 42
- Shadow: 30
- Silver: 87
Collect the indicated number of Fire Souls to unlock the corresponding bonus in Party mode:
- Aim! Big Crossbow: 6
- Cross! Balance Race: 48
- Extreme mode: 114
- Final X Adventure: 126
- Fly! Ptero-Rider: 78
- Put It Out! Big Fire: 60
- Reel! Battle Fishing: 24
- Row! Canoe Race: 18
- Sink 'Em! Pirate Ship: 12
- Spin! Propeller Race: 96
- Thrust! Bone Knight: 36
- Watch Out! Trap: 54
- World Bazaar: 69
Successfully complete the indicated task to earn the corresponding award in Chapters 13/14:
- Bookworm: Play for a total time of 24 hours.
- Dark Master: Successfully complete twenty missions using at least five Dark skills and no Wind or Fire skills
- Extreme Speeder: Use Speed Break fifty times.
- Flame Master: Successfully complete twenty missions using at least five Fire skills and no Wind or Dark skills
- Genie Buster: Defeat 1,000 Genies.
- Hero: Defeat Erazor Djinn.
- Rebellion: Defeat Erazor Djinn at level 25 or lower.
- Ring Catcher: Collect 10,000 Rings.
- Skill Collector: Unlock all skills.
- Skill Quinti: Successfully complete twenty missions using four skills or less.
- Skill Saver: Successfully complete thirty missions using less than 100 SP.
- Super Player: Reach level 99.
- The Ultimate: Collect all Gold Medals.
- Time Controller: Use Time Break for a total of 300 seconds.
- True Hero: Defeat Alf Layla wa Layla.
- Wind Master: Successfully complete twenty missions using at least five Wind skills and no Fire or Dark skills.
- World Traveler: Travel a total of 500 km (310.7 miles).
At the start of a level (after purchasing the Mini-Turbo), when you see the flame on Sonic's chest start flaming usually after the announcer says "1", start shaking the Wii-mote up and down very fast for maximum results.Sonic runs on air
In Levitated Ruin, get to the finish. Once you get to the point where there is a Fire Soul on a rail, die and respawn. Then, go backwards to the previous checkpoint. Do not die on the way. Once you go back as far as possible, continue throughout the rest of the level. Before you get on the path, it will not be there, and you will run on air.Defeating the final Boss
Darkspines' new ability is vital to this battle; by shaking the Wii-mote up and down, Darkspines is able to charge his Soul gauge. The final Boss has four types of attacks. The first consists of multiple energy balls being thrown towards you. He will use this attack when the battle begins, making it impossible to use slow down time. Just move to the left and right to avoid this first barrage. Any other time he uses this attack, you should slow down time to dodge them. His second attack involves him slashing at Sonic with his claws. Simply look where the white lines appear on the screen and dodge accordingly. Make sure to jump if he slashes at the bottom of the screen. His third attack will not occur until you make your first round of hits. He will then create blue energy balls that draw you in for damage. You should also slow down time for this one and use short jump if needed for speed dodging. His final attack leaves him open for attack. He creates a huge energy ball above his head. Speed break to stop the energy ball. When you make contact, Sonic will try to push it back. Shake the Wii-mote rapidly to send it back. Then, shake the Wii-mote to charge Sonic's Soul gauge and perform another speed break. Sonic will greet the Boss' weak point on his forehead. Again, shake the Wii-mote rapidly to attack his weak spot. After Sonic sends him flying, recharge your Soul gauge for the next round.