Load the "Raid On Oscorp" mission. Proceed through the mission until you leave the air vents, and a cutscene will begin. Hold Back to skip the cutscene. Stealth kill four enemies, and then disposed of the final enemy as desired. After defeating the last enemy, pause the game. Select the "Restart" option, then choose "Yes" to restart from the last checkpoint, which is where you leave the air vents. Repeat this process until you reach the desired suit level. Note: The max suit level is 8.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume. To change costumes, go to Peter Parker's closet at Aunt May's home. Open the "Wardrobe" menu to cycle through the available costumes.
- Amazing Spider-Man (2012): Start the main campaign.
- Amazing Spider-Man (2014): Start the main campaign.
- Big Time: Clear one Russian hideout.
- Cosmic Spider-Man: GameStop pre-order bonus.
- Electro-Proof: PlayStation Network DLC.
- Flipside: Clear one Russian hideout.
- Hornet: Successfully complete all 15 race challenges.
- Iron Spider Armor: GameStop pre-order bonus.
- Noir Spider-Man: GameStop pre-order bonus.
- Ricochet: Unlocked during Story mode progression.
- Scarlet Spider (2012): Clear one Russian hideout.
- Spider Armor Mk. II: Clear one Russian hideout.
- Spider-Carnage: Successfully complete the game on any difficulty.
- Spider-Man 2099: Clear one Russian hideout.
- Superior Spider-Man: Successfully complete all 12 combat challenges.
- Symbiote: GameStop pre-order bonus.
- Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles Morales): Successfully complete Chapter 6.
- Vigilante: Start the main campaign.
Search the indicated locations to find all 10 Black Cat journal audio logs and get the "Lover" achievement. Note: All the other audio logs are not needed for any achievements in the game, and can be ignored. Five of Black Cat's journals can be found during Story missions. The other five are hidden in the open world. If you fully upgrade your Spider-Sense, they will be highlighted on the mini-map when you get close to them. Pause the game, and select the "Messages" tab to see exactly which logs have been found. Each journal has its own number, allowing you to keep track of which ones are missing.
Shortly after the "The Kingpin Of Crime!" mission begins, you will encounter the first armored enemy in the game. You will be given a short text tutorial. To disable an enemy's armor, press B repeatedly. Do this until all the yellow heavy armor disappears. Then, attack with a standard Web-Strike (RB) to get the "Aerial Break" achievement. Note: You do not have to kill the enemy with the Web-Strike.Easy "Friendly Fire" achievement
During the Carnage Boss fight in the "Maximum Carnage" mission, you can activate levers around the room to release a burst of fire near them. This must be done in the second half of the Boss fight, after Cletus Kasady turns into Carnage. Simply stand under the levers, wait for Carnage to get close to you, and press LB to pull them. When Carnage jumps up the wall, activate all the levers around the room and hit him with a Seismic Blast to make him fall down into the fire. Do this three times to get the "Friendly Fire" achievement.Easy "I'm On A Roll!" achievement
You can easily achieve a combo streak of 42 during the combat challenges, which can be started at the arcade machine in Stan's Comic Book Store (marked with a blue book-symbol on your map). Simply keep attacking the last remaining enemy of a round with the Web-Strike attack (RB). The Web-Strike does not actually do any damage, allowing you to keep using the move until you have reached the 42 streak combo to get the "I'm On A Roll!" achievement.Easy "Sneaky" achievement
There are five Russian hideouts in the game, and they are displayed with a purple eye-symbol on your map. They will appear automatically after making some progress in the story. Go to the southern most hideout, as it is very easy and quick to complete. Once you are inside, web-rush to the ceiling, and you should see the target below (a container with a new suit). Simply defeat the nearby guards, then go to the container to complete the hideout. You must ensure the awareness level (the bar in the top left corner of the screen) remains at zero to get the "Sneaky" achievement. If you raise your awareness level, pause the game, and choose to restart. The hideouts disappear once you have completed them.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Human (25 points): Complete the game on Human difficulty.
- Hero (40 points): Complete the game on Hero difficulty.
- Super Hero (80 points): Complete the game on Super Hero difficulty.
- Bookworm (25 points): Collect all Spider-Man comic books.
- Lover (15 points): Retrieve all parts of Black Cat's journal.
- Special Agent (15 points): Retrieve all parts of Menken's journal.
- Investigator (15 points): Retrieve all parts of Detective's journal.
- I'm on a Roll (15 points): Achieve a combo streak of 42.
- Stay Down! (10 points): Perform 15 signature moves.
- Breaker (10 points): Destroy 20 body armors.
- Know Your Enemies (15 points): Unlock all character bios.
- Reporter (15 points): Complete all photo challenges.
- All Tied Up (25 points): Defeat 50 enemies by performing stealth takedowns.
- Drop It! (30 points): Disarm 50 enemies.
- Fashionista (20 points): Unlock all suits.
- Infiltration (20 points): Complete all hideouts.
- Luchador! (15 points): Complete all combat challenges.
- Can't Hit Me (20 points): Achieve 30 multidodges.
- Timing Is Everything (20 points): Achieve 100 critical hits.
- Lightweight Champion (20 points): Defeat 100 enemies.
- Middleweight Champion (20 points): Defeat 300 enemies.
- Heavyweight Champion (20 points): Defeat 500 enemies.
- Hero of the People (30 points): Save 50 civilians.
- Ultimate Spider-Man (30 points): Reach maximum levels for all suits.
- State of the Art (20 points): Unlock all concept art.
- True Hero (20 points): Get your heroism to the maximum.
- Enforcer (15 points): Complete 10 deadlock situations.
- Fireman (15 points): Complete 10 building on fire situations.
- Guardian Angel (15 points): Complete 10 rescue situations.
- Vigilante (15 points): Complete 10 petty crime situations.
- Fast-Tracker (15 points): Complete 5 races.
- Master of the Web (20 points): Perform 50 signature moves.
- Sneaky (20 points): Complete a hideout without being spotted.
Additionally, there are 13 secret achievements:
- Hunter of Killers (30 points): Photographed all Cletus Kasady symbols.
- Shocking! (30 points): Defeated Shocker.
- The Hunter, Hunted (30 points): Defeated Kraven.
- Lovers' Quarrel (20 points): Defeated Black Cat.
- Is It Over? (20 points): Defeated Cletus Kasady.
- You Are Under Arrest (20 points): Defeated Kingpin.
- The Green Goblin (30 points): Defeated Green Goblin.
- Switch Off (30 points): Defeated Electro.
- Now It Is Over (30 points): Defeated Carnage.
- Friendly Fire (15 points): Damaged Carnage with fire at least 3 times before defeating him.
- Shotgun (10 points): Acquired the Seismic Blast ability.
- Disintegrator (10 points): Acquired the Ionic Web ablity.
- Aerial Break (20 points): Destroyed any armored enemy using Web-Strike.