Search the indicated locations to find all hidden items and get extra points. Note: The hidden items will not appear in your inventory.
Chapter 1 - Bell
In the room with the three bells, slide underneath the lowest one. Jump up into it, and the bell will drop down to your left.
Chapter 2 - Crown
Hit the following keys on the piano (counting from the right): 5 white, 5 black, 6 white, 5 white, 2 black, 5 white, 5 black, 6 black.
Chapter 3 - Moai
Wake the Boss, and let him clear the room. Then, jump kick through the center of the vortex in the background, and the Moai will appear there.
Chapter 4 - Goemon
Find the small dark alcove jutting out of the wall at the right side of the level. Enter it, and the Goemon will appear to your left.
Chapter 5 - Vic Viper
Enter the top right corner of the right building, and tap Up. Vic Viper will fly across the building from the right.
Chapter 6 - Konami Man
Jump up next to the blue roof before the final staircase, and tap Up. Konami Man will fly in from the right and just below you.
Chapter 7 - Vick13
Go to the top of the pyramid, then jump.Japanese voices
While selecting a character, hold RT and press A.Hard mode
Successfully complete Chapter 6 on the Normal difficulty to unlock the Hard difficulty and additional items and weapons in the shop.Higher jumps
You can use your partner to reach high platforms. Perform a jump kick off a partner's head while they are standing still to get extra height from the bounce. Note: Charlotte cannot jump kick.Dancing Jonathan and Charlotte
While playing as Jonathan or Charlotte, hold Up for approximately seven seconds.Control clock hand appearance in Level 5
In Single Player mode, the appearance of the clock hands will change depending on the actual system time. In Multiplayer mode, their appearance is determined by the system time of the hosting player. The clock hands will be either solid or ghostly. Between the hours of two to four and eight to ten, the clock hands will appear solid and can be used as ledges to reach other areas. Between the hours of ten to two and four to eight, the clock hands will be ghostly.Alucard Gamerpic
Successfully complete Chapter 6 on the Normal difficulty in single player offline mode to unlock the Alucard Gamerpic.Soma Gamerpic
Successfully complete Chapter 6 in single player offline mode with Soma to unlock the Soma Gamerpic.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Lifeguard (10 points): Bring a comrade back from the dead.
- Slick Kick (10 points): Defeat a boss using sliding.
- Bone Cold Justice (10 points): Defeat an enemy by hitting back a Skeleton's bone.
- Grim Synergy (10 points): Defeat a boss using a Dual Crush.
- Poetic Justice (15 points): Defeat an ally who has been seduced by the enemy.
- Vampire Hunter (15 points): Destroy the lord of Castlevania.
- Grasshopper (20 points): Jump kick 30 times in a row without touching the ground.
- Boned (20 points): Defeat a boss with 5 players in skeleton form.
- Pack Rat (20 points): Collect 300 different types of items.
- Wicked Deep Pockets (20 points): Amass 1,000,000 gold.
- Slaughtervania (20 points): Rack up 10,000 enemy kills.
- Hunter Legend (30 points): Complete Hard Mode.