All weapon attachments, armor modules, collectibles, traffic cameras triggered, and nano-catalyst collected are saved to your campaign career. Thus, when you replay a mission, all those items will be available.Hidden mini-game
At the main menu, select the "Extras" option, and choose the "Credits" selection. Then, press LT, RT, or A five times during the credits to play a secret mini-game. Once the mini-game begins, press X to fire and A to thrust.Steady aim
While aiming down the sights of any gun, click the Left Analog-stick to use energy to steady your aim. When this is used while crouched in the Maximum Armor, your aim will be almost 100% accurate.Surviving high falls
When jumping from a high location, activate Air Stomp.Suit module upgrades
The following is a list of all suit modules and their upgrades:
- Air Stomp: Velocity based attack; more speed deals more damage. Requires elevation beyond a Power Jump.
- Minimum Velocity Damage: 40 damage out to 2 meters
- Maximum Velocity Damage: 220 damage out to 7 meters
- Upgrade II: No damage from falling
- Upgrade III: 0.5x recovery time after Air Stomp
- Proximity Alarm: Sense enemy in a 30 meter horizontal radius (not vertical); updates every two seconds
- Upgrade II: Sensor updates every second
- Upgrade III: Sensor updates every half-second
- Armor Enhance 0.5x energy consumption
- Upgrade II: +25% movement speed in Armor mode
- Upgrade III: Immune to Nanosuit Jammer Bonus
- Threat Tracer: Highlight bullet path within 6 meters
- Upgrade II: Highlight grenades within a 15 meter radius
- Upgrade III: Highlights explosives within 15 meter radius
- Nano Recharge: 2x health regeneration
- Upgrade II: 2x suit recharge (60 per second)
- Upgrade III: 0.5x delay before health regeneration
- Detonation Delay: +2 seconds to grenade fuse when in blast radius
- Upgrade II: +2 seconds to C4 fuse when in blast radius
- Upgrade III: Fires Chaff against enemy JAW missiles
- Energy Transfer: Restores 20% energy with a kill
- Upgrade II: Restores 30% energy with a kill
- Upgrade III: Restores 50% energy with a kill
- Side Pack: +1 primary magazine
- Upgrade II: +1 grenade/explosive
- Upgrade III: +1 attachment ammo
- Weapon Pro: 0.6x reload time
- Upgrade II: 0.5x aim down sight time
- Upgrade III: 0.4x weapon swap time
- Aim Enhance: Reduced recoil (unique to weapon)
- Upgrade II: 0.4x view shake from explosions
- Upgrade III: 1.6x movement speed when aiming down sights (compared to whatever negative speed it offers)
- Loadout Pro: Two primary weapons
- Upgrade II: No mobility loss from attachments
- Upgrade III: 1.5x speed while carrying HMG (compared to its 0.6x speed scale)
- Rapid Fire: Higher rate of fire on primary weapons (unique to weapon)
- Upgrade II: Higher rate of fire on secondary weapons (unique to weapon)
- Upgrade III: Higher rate of fire on mounted weapons
- Point Fire Enhance: Reduces spread of primary weapons (unique to weapon)
- Upgrade II: Reduces spread of secondary weapons (unique to weapon)
- Upgrade III: Reduces spread of mounted weapons
- Mobility Enhance: 0.5x sprint and jump energy cost
- Upgrade II: 0.5x ledge grab climb time
- Upgrade III: 0.25x fire after sprint time
- Retriever: Automatically collect Dogtags
- Upgrade II: One less Dogtag required for support bonuses
- Upgrade III: 1.2x support bonus time
- Stealth Enhance: Transition time to/from stealth is halved
- Upgrade II: No shadow cast in Stealth mode
- Upgrade III: 0.5x energy drain rate in Stealth mode
- Covert Ops: No player footstep sound
- Upgrade II: Invisible to Ceph Airstrike
- Upgrade III: 2x enemy footstep sound
- Cloak Tracker: Displays particles on Cloaked enemy within 20 meters
- Upgrade II: Causes enemy Cloak to flicker after 7 seconds in radius
- Upgrade III: Causes enemy Cloak to flicker after 5 seconds in radius
- Jammer: Scrambles the radar of enemies within a 10 meter range
- Upgrade II: Provides protection against enemy Radar Jammer attacks
- Upgrade III: Scrambles the radar of enemies within an increased range
- Blind Spot: Invisible to Maximum Radar
- Upgrade II: Immune to Visor Tagging
- Upgrade III: Become less visible to enemies in Nano Vision
- Tracker: Track enemy footsteps within 25 meters; updates every 0.6 seconds
- Upgrade II: Footstep direction tracks
- Upgrade III: Doubled track updates (every 0.3 seconds)
- Visor Enhance: Automatically tag enemies when zoomed in
- Upgrade II: Enemy Flashbang grenade effect lasts 0.1x as long
- Upgrade III: Nano Vision energy drain 0.5x
Air Stomp: This is a velocity-based attack. The higher you are, the more time you have to fall and the faster you will go. Depending on the height, the Air Stomp can deliver from a minimum of 40 damage to a maximum of 220 damage, and a damage radius from 2 meters up to 7 meters. A Power Jump does not provide enough air to perform an Air Stomp for the minimum damage. You will need at least enough elevation where you are in the air for a few seconds to perform an Air Stomp. When you can successfully perform an Air Stomp, an on-screen prompt will be displayed instructing you to press a button to do the Air Stomp.
Armor: This drains two to seven points of energy per second depending on your movement speed. Your movement speed is also decreased to 80%. Armor absorbs a percentage of damage to your health. 35% of the damage is diverted to your suit energy. For example, if your armor is hit in the torso for 30 damage, you will take 19 damage.
Power Jump: This allows you 2.2x times the height of a normal jump. It takes 20 energy to use.
Speed (running): You gain 1.8x speed while sprinting. Speed drains up to seven points of energy per second.
Stealth: This drains your energy by five points while standing still. Based on how fast you are moving in Stealth mode, the suit will drain up to 15 points per second.
Search the indicated locations to find all car keys:
1. Chapter 3 - Sudden Impact: Climb to the top of the stairway you reach after leaving the parking garage. The key is next to a corpse and a pile of debris.
2. Chapter 4 - Road Rage: After you pass the machine gun turret, but before you acquire the ICV, look for a wall with barbed wire on the top that protects a shipping container. Look inside the container to obtain the key, along with a cache of supplies.
3. Chapter 5 - Lab Rat: Go to the far north end of the freeway, and look for a blue car parked in a corner. The key is near two corpse and a matching pair of stop signs.
4. Chapter 6 - Gate Keepers: After descending the window washing platform, search the nearby alley for a small set of stairs on the north end to find the key.
5. Chapter 7 - Dead Man Walking: The key is on a planter on the street surface, next to a white teddy bear. To reach it, go west, past the intersection, to the end of the road that lies opposite to the starting point.
6. Chapter 8 - Seat Of Power: While in the train station, look for an opportunity to run and jump across a gap in the tracks. You will reach a corpse seated on a row of blue chairs. The key is to his left.
7. Chapter 9 - Dark Heart: The key is at the end of the counter in the security office, which you have to access in order to call the elevator.
8. Chapter 11 - Corporate Collapse: The key is near the beginning of the level, inside a train car that lies toppled in the valley.
9. Chapter 12 - Train To Catch: The key is on the table inside the Vehicle Decontamination Bay Office.
10. Chapter 15 - Power Out: Immediately after the checkpoint on your way to Times Square, duck into the security trailer on your right. The car key is on the table, next to the entrance.
11. Chapter 18 - Out Of The Ashes: The key is on a rock beyond the vehicles, on the side of the waterway.
12. Chapter 19 - A Walk In The Park: The key is inside the bus that is dangling off the edge. Follow the walkway to the small snack stand on your way to the bus.
Search the indicated locations to find all dog tags:
1. Chapter 2 - Second Chance: In the warehouse, next to the body of the Prophet, on a bloody wheeled table with some surgical equipment on it.
2. Chapter 3 - Sudden Impact: In the underpass section, near a large red, white, and blue bus. There is a doorway across from the bus on the right, next to a dumpster. Look inside for the dog tag.
3. Chapter 5 - Lab Rat: In Gould's house, in the room with the two book shelves side-by-side, near the radiator, telescope, and window.
4. Chapter 7 - Dead Man Walking: After calling the elevator in the security office and riding it up, turn left and jump over the red velvet ropes. The dog tag is inside an open security deposit box.
5. Chapter 8 - Seat Of Power: Go through the showers until the pathway makes a hard right. You should be able to see a corrugated metal structure with a number of body bags in it. Turn on Nanovision, and look for the dog tag on the table.
6. Chapter 9 - Dark Heart: In a maintenance area, on the east side of the subway tunnel, across from where the MK.60 was. Follow the hallway to the north until you reach a dead marine with the dog tag next to him.
7. Chapter 9 - Dark Heart: On top of the red scaffolding in the subway's station area.
8. Chapter 10 - Semper Fi Or Die: Before following your comrades into the pipe, search near the end of the level for a dead marine and his dog tag.
9. Chapter 11 - Corporate Collapse: After you evade the flood, dive back into the water and swim south. There is a hard-to-see dog tag near a submerged car.
10. Chapter 13 - Unsafe Haven: By a pallet of supplies in the upper defense station, reached by moving east past the soldiers standing by the bridge.
11. Chapter 14 - Terminus: On the table in the room where you meet Colonel Barclay.
12. Chapter 15 - Power Out: On the table next to a military truck; run to it after the first VTOL aircraft takes off.
13. Chapter 16 - Eye Of The Storm: After you are temporarily trapped in a garage, enter the room to the left. The dog tag is next to the gun crate, adjacent to some cardboard boxes.
14. Chapter 17 - Masks Off: Near the beginning of the level, on the second floor. Kill the guys by the security office and in the lobby, then go upstairs. Look for some ammo crates and a Stealth Scarab, with some yellow crime-scene tape nearby.
15. Chapter 18 - Out Of The Ashes: Once inside, look at the back of the empty, broken elevator, to the left of the one that Alcatraz ends up riding.
16. Chapter 18 - Out Of The Ashes: On top of the tallest greenhouse on the roof of the building. Climb up the lower portion of the greenhouse to get there.
17. Chapter 19 - A Walk In The Park: Beneath the yellow tents in the underpass tunnel, on a mattress that is folded against the wall.
Search the indicated locations to find all e-mails:
1. Chapter 2 - Second Chance: On a table, in the center of the castle's courtyard.
2. Chapter 5 - Lab Rat: Inside the warehouse, in the downstairs office, which is located on the south side of the building, between the two entrances.
3. Chapter 6 - Gate Keepers: In the northeastern part of the churchyard, on a desk inside an orange command and control trailer.
4. Chapter 7 - Dead Man Walking: At the end of the counter in the security office, which you have to access in order to call the elevator.
5. Chapter 8 - Seat Of Power: Once you enter the next building after the evacuation center, look for the computer on the reception desk.
6. Chapter 11 - Corporate Collapse: In the office to the left of the metal detectors, in the Hargreave-Rasch building, near the vending machines.
7. Chapter 16 - Eye Of The Storm: On a table in the main entryway of the first building Alcatraz infiltrates in the mission.
8. Chapter 16 - Eye Of The Storm: On a desk in the office near the far corner of the generator room.
9. Chapter 16 - Eye Of The Storm: In the control room where Lockhart is hiding, opposite the window through which he eventually flies out.
10. Chapter 17 - Masks Off: As you escape the building's self-destruction, look for a room lit up in red with a cell and a bunch of electronics. The e-mail tablet is on the floor, to the left of the exit.
Search the indicated locations to find all souvenirs:
1. Chapter 2 - Second Chance: After you leave Battery Park, look for a gift shop near a barricade. There is a miniature Statue Of Liberty with a glowing outline inside.
2. Chapter 3 - Sudden Impact: The souvenir is on a shelf inside the attendant's booth in the level's second parking garage. Use a power kick to knock down the door around the back to get inside.
3. Chapter 4 - Road Rage: At the beginning of the level, look for the "God Help Us" graffiti at the top of the stairs, just to the north of the gate in the fence.
4. Chapter 5 - Lab Rat: After you drop through the hole created by the fallen helicopter, search the room for a wooden crate. The souvenir is a miniature model of the New York skyline.
5. Chapter 6 - Gate Keepers: At the entrance to the church, look for a bunch of cardboard boxes stacked on top of each other. If you face the doors, the souvenir will be on the right.
6. Chapter 7 - Dead Man Walking: On the end of the counter in the security office, which you will have to access in order to call the elevator.
7. Chapter 8 - Seat Of Power: Inside the next building you reach after leaving the evacuation center, in the middle office along the western side of the building, on a table.
8. Chapter 9 - Dark Heart: The souvenir is directly opposite the green door that leads out of the first subway area.
9. Chapter 10 - Semper Fi Or Die: Inside the Super Savin' discount store on the rim of the crater. The souvenir is on the checkout counter.
10. Chapter 11 - Corporate Collapse: At the bottom of the water-filled crater near the Statue Of Liberty's head, to the west. The souvenir is near an ammo crate.
11. Chapter 12 - Train To Catch: The souvenir is on the right end of the library's reception desk, near the postcards.
12. Chapter 13 - Unsafe Haven: The souvenir is next to the fan and the button, inside the parking office.
13. Chapter 14 - Terminus: The souvenir is next to the map, on the table in the planning room.
14. Chapter 15 - Power Out: On the counter inside Amin's sandwich bar in Times Square. Starting from the evacuation center, turn left and hug the wall on your way to the shop.
15. Chapter 16 - Eye Of The Storm: On a table, inside the watchtower, in the corner of the substation area. You will have to climb a transformer and make a running jump for the tower.
16. Chapter 17 - Masks Off: The souvenir is by the big world map, inside the room you talk to Hargreave in.
17. Chapter 18 - Out Of The Ashes: Go to the southeast corner of the green office room, and try to find the hotel's wood floorboards. Perform a running jump to reach the bedroom above the bathroom. The souvenir is on the floor at the foot of the bed.
18. Chapter 19 - A Walk In The Park: Past the amphitheater stage, in a shipping container on the slope. You will have to detonate the fuel drums inside the container, which will blow its doors off and allow you to obtain the souvenir inside.
The location of all speeding ticket cameras are as follows:
- 1. Battery Park: In the last section of the level, near Fred's Diner and the huge donut.
- 2. Sudden Impact: At the end of the level, on the street leading towards the underpass.
- 3. Road Rage: Inside the tunnel at the end of the level, near a sign for FDR Drive North.
- 4. Gate Keepers: To the left of the church across from a sedan, above a speed limit sign.
- 5. Seat Of Power: At the end of the level, on the slope that leads up to City Hall.
- 6. Semper Fi: At the beginning of the vehicle section, after you fight the Heavy, on a pole, near some trees.
- 7. Train To Catch: On the main road that leads to the library; keep the concrete barrier with the yellow stripe on your left.
- 8. Unsafe Haven: Next to the Onyx building, on the street near a trestle-style barricade.
- 9. Power Out: On your way to Times Square, look for a camera attached to a pole on your right.
- 10. Masks Off: Right at the entrance to the bridge, hanging from the superstructure.
Play the "Dead Man Walking" mission. After getting the "Locate the Nanosuit Deep Scan Cradle; Locate Gould" objective, you will find an elevator at the end of the level. Take the elevator down as instructed. When the elevator door opens, follow the hallway like normal. After the first right turn, there is a security camera next to some servers. Jump over the red rope, and get close to the switch on the right. Hold [Action], and a red light will appear. Go back to the elevator that you used, and jump over the red rope to reach a second elevator. The switch will now be lit. Hold [Action] again, as instructed. The elevator doors will open, showing a C.E.L.L. dance party.
In the "Gate Keepers" mission, there are three hidden Easter Eggs in a bush. Get into the building past the C.E.L.L. checkpoint, and you will be in the area where you can find the Easter Eggs. Refer to the video above to find the exact location.Back To The Future reference
In the first chapter, you will have a chance to flank some CELL soldiers by entering a small sewer after the subway. You can see electrical wires hanging above that are marked "Caution 1.21 Gigawatts".FUUUUUUUUUU meme reference
Look for a news stand while exploring the city. One of the magazines is marked "Simple" and features the "FUUUUUUUUUU" raging face.Easy "Band Of Brothers" achievement
In the second chapter, reach the point where you are on the roof with the donut to your left. Wait until the people near the pit of burning dead bodies break up. One of the Cell Soldiers will eventually walk under the donut. Knock it off with a melee attack to get the "Food For Thought" achievement.
In the "Dark Heart" chapter, you will be asked to do a Tactical Assessment. One of them will be "Avoid" because of a deep sink hole. Throw a Ceph into the hole to get the "Hole In One" achievement.
Enter the New York library, and find the area where you must walk through fire. Immediately afterwards, open your visor. Search for the books indicated by the visor. Scan the books to get the "Literary Agent" achievement.Easy "Stealth Assassin" achievement
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Can it run Crysis? (10 points): Complete In at the Deep End.
- Foreign Contaminant (10 points): Escape the Battery Park evacuation center.
- More than Human (15 points): Assimilate alien tissue at the crash site.
- False Prophet (15 points): Find Nathan Gould.
- Internal Affairs (15 points): Infiltrate the CELL facility at Wall Street.
- Into the Abyss (20 points): Infiltrate the alien hive.
- Once a Marine, Always a Marine (20 points): Assist the Marines in Madison Square.
- Hung Out to Dry (20 points): Reach the Hargreave-Rasch building.
- Fire Walker (25 points): Assist the evacuation at Bryant Park.
- Dark Night of the Soul (25 points): Defend Central Station.
- Crossroads of the World (25 points): Complete the evacuation at Times Square.
- Theseus at Last (25 points): Locate Jacob Hargreave.
- Home Stretch (25 points): Reach Central Park.
- Start Spreading the News (35 points): Finish the single player campaign on any difficulty .
- City That Never Sleeps (25 points): Complete 6 levels on Veteran difficulty.
- Evolution (25 points): Complete 12 levels on Veteran difficulty.
- Heart of Darkness (25 points): Complete 6 levels on Supersoldier difficulty.
- Medal of Honor (25 points): Complete 12 levels on Supersoldier difficulty.
- Men of Destiny (45 points): Complete the single player campaign on Veteran difficulty.
- Supersoldier (65 points): Complete the single player campaign on Supersoldier.
- Close Encounters (15 points): Single Player: Stealth kill 25 enemies.
- The Tourist (15 points): Find all New York Souvenirs.
- Fastball (15 points): Kill 10 enemies by throwing an object at them.
- Death Grip (15 points): Kill 10 enemies with grab and throw.
- Popcorn (15 points): Single Player: Kill 20 enemies with the Microwave cannon.
- Two Heads Are Better Than One (15 points): Single Player: Kill two enemies with a single bullet.
- Blast Radius (15 points): Single Player: Kill at least 3 enemies with a single grenade.
- Headhunter (15 points): Single Player: Kill 4 enemies in a row with headshots.
- Death Slide (15 points): Single Player: Kill 5 enemies while sliding.
- Food for thought (10 points): Kill a CELL operator with a giant donut in Lower Manhattan.
- Hole in One (10 points): Throw an alien down the sinkhole in Dark Heart.
- Band of Brothers (15 points): Keep all marines alive during the rescue in Semper Fi or Die.
- Literary Agent (10 points): Scan all of Richard Morgan's books in the NY public library.
- Stealth Assassin (15 points): Re-route the power in Eye of the Storm without being detected.
- Crysis, What Crysis? (35 points): Multiplayer: Reach Rank 50.
- League of Your Own (25 points): Multiplayer: Finish top of the Scoreboard.
- Dressed to Kill (30 points): Multiplayer: Fully level the Nanosuit.
- Tooled Up (30 points): Multiplayer: Unlock all the weapons.
- The Cleaner (25 points): Get 1 of each Skill Kill.
- Cry Spy (25 points): Multiplayer: Get 30 Spot Assists.
- Jack of all Trades (25 points): Multiplayer: Win a match of every game mode.
- Dedication (25 points): Play online 6 months after your first time.
- Modern Art (5 points): Unlock 150 Dog Tag displays.
- Try Me (10 points): Complete 3 Xbox LIVE matches.
- The Collector (15 points): Collect 20 Dog Tags.
- Maximum Module (20 points): Multiplayer: Fully level a Suit Module.
- Team Player (10 points): Be in a squad of at least 3 people and play a full game.
- Nomad (10 points): Multiplayer: Play a full game on every map.
- I Am Not A Number (10 points): Create your first custom class.
Additionally, there is one secret achievement:
- Speeding Ticket (10 points): Break the speed limit in front of 10 speed cameras.