After defeating the main Boss in the Forgotten Forest and receiving the element "Ash", go to the area where you can buy items for your character. Start smashing the pumpkins there. Each time you destroy a pumpkin you will get some copper or silver. You can keep smashing the pumpkins until you have the desired amount of money. This is a great way to get the best money bag and character skins early in the game.Refill health
Use the following trick if your health is low and there are no boxes around to restore it. You can use either Ash or Thermite for this trick. For Ash, use the Inferno attack and stand in the fire. This will slowly raise your health bar. You can do this a few times to fully restore your health. If you have Thermite upgraded, do the following. Shoot a bomb where there is something to attack, then stand in the flames. Or, if there is some sort of flame or fireplace you can stand in, use Ash and you will be healed without using spirit energy.Full magic
Change to any transformation then back to the one desired and your magic will be fully restored.Alternate costume
Get an "A" rank on all levels to unlock the original Kameo costume.Bonuses
Beat the indicated score in an action level to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Airship Concept Video: Thorn's Airship, 2,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for 40 Below: Thorn's Airship, 1,500,000 points
- Alternate costume for Ash: Water Temple, 1,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for Chilla: Snow Temple, 2,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for Deep Blue: Snow Temple, 1,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for Flex: Thorn's Pass, 4,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for Kameo: Forgotten Forest, 500,000 points
- Alternate costume for Kameo: Thorn's Castle, 100,000 points
- Alternate costume for Kameo: Thorn's Pass, 2,500,000 points
- Alternate costume for Major Ruin: Water Temple, 2,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for Pummel Weed: Forgotten Forest, 400,000 points
- Alternate costume for Rubble: Forgotten Forest, 1,200,000 points
- Alternate costume for Snare: Cumulative game score of 15,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for Thermite: Cumulative game score of 24,000,000 points
- Animatic Videos: Thorn's Pass, 4,500,000 points
- Animatic Videos 2: Cumulative game score of 18,000,000 points
- Animation Video: Forgotten Forest, 200,000 points
- Boss Fights: Water Temple, 2,500,000 points
- Character Model Video: Snow Temple, 2,500,000 points
- Cheat Set 1: Thorn's Castle, 2,500,000 points
- Cheat Set 2: Forgotten Forest, 2,000,000 points
- Cheat Set 3: Water Temple, 3,000,000 points
- Cheat Set 4: Snow Temple, 3,000,000 points
- Cheat Set 5: Thorn's Pass, 5,000,000 points
- Cheat Set 6: Thorn's Airship, 3,000,000 points
- Concept Art Set 1: Cumulative game score of 9,000,000 points
- Concept Video: Thorn's Castle, 1,500,000 points
- Concept Art Set 2: Cumulative game score of 12,000,000 points
- Cutscene Player: Forgotten Forest, 1,600,000 points
- Cutscene Videos: Water Temple, 1,500,000 points
- Deleted Cutscenes Video: Cumulative game score of 21,000,000 points
- Deleted Moves Movie: Thorn's Pass, 3,000,000 points
- Deleted Scenes Videos: Thorn's Airship, 1,000,000 points
- Early Footage Video: Thorn's Airship, 500,000 points
- End Concept Video: Thorn's Airship, 2,500,000 points
- Evolution of the Characters Video: Snow Temple, 500,000 points
- Evolution Videos: Thorn's Pass, 3,500,000 points
- Making Backgrounds Video: Thorn's Castle, 500,000 points
- Music Player: Snow Temple, 1,500,000 points
- Test Cutscene: Thorn's Castle, 2,000,000 points
- Troll Song: Thorn's Castle, 1,000,000 points
- Wotnot Book Video: Forgotten Forest, 800,000 points
Unlock the individual Cheat Sets through points (described above), then select them to access the indicated cheat functions:
Cheat Set 1
- Big Troll Heads: On/Off
- Big Kameo Head: On/Off
Cheat Set 2
- Warrior Vision: On/Off
- Screen FX: Heat Haze/Negative/Old Film/Septia Tint/Solarized/Underwater/Soft Focus
Cheat Set 3
- Screen FX: 8-Bit #1/8-Bit #2/8-Bit #3/16 bit/32 bit/64 bit
- Trolls: Hard
Cheat Set 4
- Fire Proof: On/Off
- Trolls: Traitor
- Trolls: Scaredy
Cheat Set 5
- Max Healing: On/Off
- Elemental Override: Fire/Ice/Off
Cheat Set 6
- Trolls: Easy
- One-Hit Kills: On/Off
- Invulnerability: On/Off
- Upgrade All Warriors: On/Off
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Elemental Sprite:
- 40 Below: Defeat the Ice Cave Shadow Troll
- Ash: Rescue Halis
- Chilla: Rescue Lenya
- Deep Blue: Defeat the Water Cave Shadow Troll
- Flex: Defeat the Sulfur Cave Shadow Troll
- Major Rush: Defeat the Shadow Troll in Lobster Hollow
- Pummel Weed: Defeat the Shadow Troll in the Enchanted Kingdom
- Rubble: Defeat the Shadow Troll in the Forgotten Forest
- Thermite: Defeat the Ogre Swamp Shadow Troll
Each Mystic Eye is located around the Enchanted Kingdom:
Eye One: Pummel Weed is required. Go to the beach by the palace and use Pummel Weed's Uproot attack and flip the shells. It is under one of them.
Eye Two: Ash is required. Go to the dungeon. Go straight through the first doorway and turn left. Light the torches on the wall and go in the room. It is floating in the middle of the room.
Eye Three: Chilla and Major Ruin are required. Go to the Throne Room. Go right into the Ancient Tower. Go left along the wall until you see a "quarter pipe". Use Major Ruin and go up to the second level. Go to the frozen wall and use Chilla to climb to the next level. The Eye is in the middle of the shiny light in the middle of the tower.
Eye Four: Thermite is required. Go to the Chamber of Living Portraits. Use Thermite's Mortar attack and blow up the Statue Of Thorn.
On your way to the ice area, look for two little huts (one where you find the warrior trainer and play mini-games). Keep going right and you should find another hut. Look in the closet to find 40 Below's alternate skin.
The Ash skin can be found deep in the Dungeon Of Eternal Life. There are golden doors around that block your progress. Sneaky placed lanterns are on either sides of the doors. Light them with Ash, and eventually you will find the new, blue skin.Chilla skin
The Chilla skin can be found at the Ancient Tower. If you do not know where the Ancient Tower is, find a long stairway in the Enchanted Kingdom that leads up to the throne room. Go left to find a passage leading to the Ancient Tower. There is a squid person there who needs you to round up her children. Equip Major Ruin, Chilla, and Ash to do the tasks. You will find a ramp that Major Ruin can go up. Then, use Chilla. You must repeat this process for each level along the way. On every level is a squid child. They will be frozen in a block of ice. Use Ash to melt the ice and the kids will go to their mother. Continue up the ice until you reach the top. The little bug things will make it difficult all the way up, but it is possible if you keep trying. Once you get to the top, you will find the last squid child and be rewarded with three elemental fruits, as well as the new Chilla skin. Get the skin, then work your way to the bottom. When you get there, collect your fruit.Flex skin
The Flex skin can be found at the Ice place. Find the shop that you do not have to walk into to find it available for purchase.Major Ruin skin
The skin for Major Ruin is in the water place shop.Pummel Weed skin
The Pummel Weed skin is in the Enchanted Kingdom shop.Rubble skin
The Rubble skin can be found in the forest place. Find the shop that has it available for purchase.Thermite skin
When you get Thernite, go to the forest. Go to where the guardian trees are found. Nearby there should be someone who has "?!" above his head. Talk to him. He will want you to get rid of the boulder in front of the entrance to his house. Use Thermite to blow the boulder up with one of his bombs. Then, collect your elemental fruit and go into the house. Open the closet and you will find Thermite's alternate skin.Defeating the Armor Troll in Thorn's Castle
The easiest way to defeat the Armor Troll guarding the entrance to Thorn's Throne Room is to have Chilla use his Ice Spear and knock the far chandelier from the ceiling onto the troll. When you climb up the ice wall near the end of the level, do not jump down onto the battle arena. From the ledge you have a view point of the Large Battle Troll looking as if he is taking a nap. Set Chilla up so that you can see all the chandeliers and aim for the one farthest away. When it drops, it will take just one more hit to kill him and have his club open the entrance to Thorn's Throne Room.Defeating Troll King Thorn
Turn into 40 Below and use his Wrecking Ball technique on Thorn the entire time. Do not worry about any of the enemy trolls that Kalus throws around you. Just keep on Thorn with the wrecking ball and go in circles around him so that he and the other monsters cannot get any good shots at you. When you have killed Thorn, Kalus will appear and try to revive him. As before, do not worry about all the other monsters. Just transform into Chilla and use his Ice Spears to take her out. Note: You may need to do this two or more times if she revives Thorn.Banjo-Kazooie reference in Forgotten Forest Glade
Go into Creeper's hut (the one that had the rock stuck in the entrance). There will be a record player on your left as you enter the door. Walk up to it and press A to use it. It will play an electric guitar version of the original Banjo-Kazooie opening music.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get Gamerscore points:
- Beaten Corallis (Co-Op): Defeat Corallis in a Co-Op Quest.
- Beaten Lord Drok (Co-Op): Defeat Lord Drok in a Co-Op Quest.
- Beaten Old Mawood (Co-Op): Defeat Old Mawood in a Co-Op Quest.
- Beaten Queen Thyra (Co-Op): Defeat Queen Thyra in a Co-Op Quest.
- Beaten Thorn (Co-Op): Defeat Thorn in a Co-Op Quest.
- Defeat Thorn (100 points): Defeat Thorn in Single Player mode.
- Forgotten Forest ranking: Get an "A" rank on Forgotten Forest.
- Freed Halis: Kameo rescues Halis from the Forest Temple.
- Freed Lenya: Kameo rescues Lenya from the Water Temple.
- Freed Yeros: Kameo rescues Yeros from the Snow Temple.
- Game Completed: Successfully complete the game.
- Snow Temple Ranking: Get an "A" rank on the Snow Temple.
- Thorn"s Airship Ranking: Get an "A" rank on Thorn's Airship.
- Thorn"s Castle Ranking: Get an "A" rank on Thorn"s Castle.
- Thorn"s Pass Ranking: Get an "A" rank on Thorn"s Pass.
- Water Temple Ranking: Get an "A" rank on the Water Temple.
- Warrior Transformations (10 points): Unlock each of the ten Warrior transformations (skins).