Castle Crashers Remastered
Successfully complete the game. A new path will unlock after the ending credits and final maiden duel. It is located south of the Barbarian Boss map. Enter it to play in Insane mode, which is a harder version of the game.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character:
- Alien Hominid: Successfully complete the Alien Ship level.
- Barbarian: Successfully complete King’s Arena.
- Black Knight: Successfully complete the game with the Grey Knight.
- Brute: Successfully complete the game with the Eskimo.
- Commoner: Successfully complete the game with the Peasant.
- Cult Minion: Successfully complete the Ice Castle level on Insane mode.
- Eskimo: Successfully complete Icy Arena.
- Fencing Knight: Successfully complete the game with the Industrial Iron Knight.
- Forest Knight: Successfully complete the game with the Thief.
- Grey Knight: Defeat the Barbarian Boss.
- Gray Knight (Open Helmet): Successfully complete the Catfish level on Insane mode.
- Hatty Hattington: Purchase for 1,200 gold in the Insane Store (opens once Insane mode is unlocked).
- Industrial Iron Knight: Successfully complete the game with the Blue Knight.
- Killer Beekeeper: Successfully complete the game with the Barbarian.
- King: Successfully complete Pipistrello’s Cave on Insane mode.
- Necromancer: Successfully complete the Industrial Castle on Insane mode.
- Ninja: Successfully complete the game with the Red Dragon Knight (Fire Demon).
- Peasant: Successfully complete the game with the Hoodless Peasant.
- Periwinkle Knight: Successfully complete the Volcano Arena.
- Red Dragon Knight (Fire Demon): Successfully complete the game with the Orange Knight.
- Royal Guard: Successfully complete the game with the Green Knight.
- Saracen: Successfully complete the game with the Royal Guard.
- Skeleton: Successfully complete the game with the Red Knight.
- Thief: Successfully complete Thieves’ Arena.
- White Bear: Successfully complete the game with the Skeleton.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Animal Orb:
- Beholder: Go to Fullmoon with the Cardinal equipped. Go on the hill section, and it will get a key from the second hut. Use it as a weapon to hit the door in the animal ark to get the Beholder. This orb increases Magic.
- Bipolar Bear: Go to the end of Snow World. Blow the horn near the entrance of the Ice Castle. This orb mauls enemies and friends that are very low on health.
- Bitey Bat: Kill Pipistrello. This orb chomps enemy heads.
- Burly Bear: Go to Tall Grass Field, and go to where you climb up the cliff. Use a sandwich to lift a boulder and reveal a cave. Bomb the cracked wall inside the cave, and enter the opening to get Burly Bear. This orb gives +2 Strength.
- Cardinal: Go to Industrial Castle. After the elevator ride fight the large knight whom has Cardinal. This orb helps you find secret items.
- Chicken: Go to Medusa’s Lair. At first dig spot you find should be the Chicken. This orb increases Agility, Defense, and Strength.
- Frogglet: Go to the Marsh. Dig it up by the first graves. This orb picks up items with its tongue.
- Giraffey: Go to the Desert. Dig it in the desert before you reach the alien ship. This orb gives +10% experience points.
- Hawkster: Note: You will need the horn. Go to Tall Grass Field. The first white bear camp you encounter will have sign that shows the horn. Blow the horn and Hawkster will come out. This orb picks up fruit from trees and attacks fallen enemies. Meowburt: Go to Cyclops Cave, then exit to the left back to Parade to find Meowburt. This orb gives +2 Agility.
- Monkeyface: Purchase at the Church store. This orb increases your luck for finding items.
- Mr. Buddy: Go to Home Castle when you have the shovel. Go to the party room, then go all the way to the back of the room until you see a dig spot. Dig there to get Mr. Buddy. This orb helps you dig faster.
- Owlet: Go to Forest Entrance. Follow the path until you reach a place where you will see black musical notes. Go to the notes to find Owlet. This orb retrieves hidden fruit from trees.
- Pazzo: Purchase at the Snow World store. This orb helps you find buried treasure.
- Piggy: Purchase at the Peasant store. This orb makes you gain more health from food.
- Rammy: Go to Tall Grass Field and defeat the mini-Boss bear. This orb knocks down enemies.
- Scratchpaw: Go to the Sand Castle interior and bomb the wall. This orb increases Agility and Strength.
- Seahorse: Go to the Thieves’ Forest by the river. This orb lets you move through water faster.
- Sherbert: Go to the very far left part of the Animal Ark. Use Magic Jump to get it above the locked door. This orb allows you to jump higher.
- Snailburt: Found in the Marsh. This orb gives -5 Agility and +5 Defense.
- Snoot: Bomb a cracked wall found early in the Cyclops Fortress. This orb gives +2 Strength.
- Spiney: Purchase at the Volcano store for 680 gold. This orb gives +2 Defense.
- Troll: Go to the Thieves’ Forest and bomb the wall. This orb regenerates your health slowly.
- Yeti: Go to the end of Snow World. It is hidden behind a house at the bottom of the hill. This orb keeps you from getting frozen.
- Zebra: During the Desert Chase, catch and kill the Saracen on a camel that has it. This orb helps you find food in grass.
Successfully complete the indicated task to get the indicated item:
- Binoculars: Collect it at the end of the Industrial Castle level, after defeating the Boss.
- Boomerang: Equip the Cardinal Animal Orb in the Thief Forest level. The cardinal will find it when you find the owl defecating from a tree.
- Bow and Arrow: Found randomly in the Thief Forest level.
- Compass: Search to the left of the blacksmith.
- Horn: Defeat the Corn boss to get it from a peasant.
- Key Weapon: Equip the Cardinal Animal Orb in the Full Moon level. Go up when you reach the mountain path, and approach the second hut.
- Spade: Go to the first desert level. It is in front of you to the left of the sand castle.
- Steering Wheel: Defeat the dragons, then go to the end of the lava-colored level.
- Treasure Map: Defeat a team in a game of volleyball during a mission at the Sand Castle level.
View development team
Go to the left at the start of the alien aircraft area. You can see the developers floating in a force field.
Skipping “Full Moon” level
To skip the “Full Moon” level, start the level, then quit back to the map or exit the game. When you start the game again, it should say you completed the level.
Go to the Desert area (immediately after getting off the boat), and equip the Girrafey animal orb, as it will help you level up faster. This area has an endless supply of scorpions. Keep killing the scorpions to level up faster. Note: You will level up based on how much damage you deal to a target, and not how many enemies you kill. This method requires some time and patience.
Go to the point in the Lava World area where you need a sandwich to continue, but do not have a sandwich with you. Since you do not have a sandwich, enemies in this area will drop sandwiches when they are defeated. Do not pick up a sandwich, and they will keep respawning. Keep defeating them to gain as much experience as desired. Note: This trick works best with low level characters.
Getting Sherbert without Magic Jump
Go to the far left of the Ark where the door is locked (if you have not unlocked it already). Stand directly next to the door, so you can no longer go left. Jump, then immediately press Y, X, Y, X, Y, X (making sure you actually hit the door) until you reach Sherbert. This method allows you to save skill points to use on other attributes.
Defeating the Painter
Note the color of the brush while fighting the Painter in the Wizard’s Castle. It will give a clue as to what he will paint next.
- Light pink: Unicorn
- Light purple: Nose-Snail
- Light orange: Cat
- Magenta: Clown
- Orange: Carrot Clock
- Purple: Octopus
- Red: Big Monster
- Teal: Angry Person
- Turquoise: Zombie
- White: Elephant
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Kay Eye Ess Ess (75 points): Collect all 4 princesses’ kisses in a multiplayer game.
- Traditional (100 points): Complete the game using any character.
- The Traitor (100 points): Defeat any boss by playing one of his own minions.
- Deer Trainer (100 points): Navigate the Abandoned Mill without hitting any obstacles.
- Conscientious Objector (100 points): Complete the Home Castle through Barbarian Boss areas without attacking any foes.
- Maximum Firepower (50 points): Using a catapult, fling a knight with maximum power.
- Animal Handler (100 points): Collect all the animal orbs.
- Arena Master (75 points): Win 40 Arena Online Matches.
- The Final Countdown (75 points): Survive until 2:30 in a Back Off Barbarian match.
- Melee Is Best (75 points): Defeat any end boss without using any magic.
- Treasure Hunter (100 points): Find and dig up ten buried items.
- Medic! (50 points): In a 4 player game, resuscitate each of your fallen comrades at least once.