Enter one of the following codes on the blackboard in the Math classroom at Barnett College to unlock the corresponding option at the "Extras" menu. If you entered the code correctly, the name of the cheat will appear.
|Character Treasure [Note 1]||VIES2R|
|Poo Treasure [Note 2]||WWQ1SA|
|Secret Characters [Note 3]||3X44AA|
Note 1: Killed enemies will drop Studs.
Note 2: Animals will defecate Studs.
Note 3: This code unlocks the following secret playable characters in Free Play mode. Santa in the "Into The Mountains" level; Dancing Girl 2, Thieving Hoodlum 1, and Thieving Hoodlum 2 in the "Shanghai Showdown" level; Enemy Radio Operator in the "Search For King Richard" level; and Graverobber 1 and Gravrobber 2 in the "Young Indy" level.Bonus characters
Enter one of the following codes on the blackboard in the Math classroom at Barnett College to unlock the corresponding character for purchase:
|British troop commander||B73EUA|
|Desert enemy officer||2MK45O|
|Desert masked bandit||N48SF0|
|Desert monkey man||3RF6YJ|
|Dr. Schneider (desert)||JSNRT9|
|Dr. Schneider (officer)||VMJ5US|
|Enemy communications officer||1MF94R|
|Enemy guard (Nepal)||YR47WM|
|Indiana Jones (officer)||VJ85OS|
|Indiana Jones disguised||4J8S4M|
|Punjabi village elder||4682E1|
Collect all the artifacts in the indicated movie to unlock the corresponding secret level:
- Raiders Of The Lost Ark: Young Indy level
- Temple Of Doom: Ancient City level
- The Last Crusade: Warehouse level
Find C-3PO, Chewbacca, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and R2-D2 throughout the game to unlock Han Solo in Free Play mode.Red Parcel bonuses
A Red Parcel is hidden in every level. Once it is found, take it to the grey and red postbox hidden nearby. Note: Some postboxes must be assembled. Drop the Parcel in the postbox. When you return to Barnett College, enter the middle door on right side of hall to enter the mail room. You can now purchase the extra bonus that was unlocked by that Parcel.Raining Lego Studs
Get a 100% completion to have Lego Studs rain inside Barnett College.
C3PO: Play the Raiders Of The Lost Ark: The Lost Temple level. Find the room that is sealed off by metal Lego pieces. Use a bazooka or grenade in Free Play mode to reach him.
Chewbacca: Play the Raiders Of The Lost Ark: City Of Danger level. Reach the last area of the mission where you change to a guard and get through the checkpoint where the truck is stored. At the back of that area is a hieroglyphic display. Have a Scholar character complete the puzzle. Go inside the newly opened door to find the Mos Eisley cantina. Chewbacca is behind a fence, and can be reached with a short character such as the Maharaja or Short Round.
Luke Skywalker: Play the Raiders Of The Lost Ark: Into The Mountains level. Search inside the cave somewhere in the mountains. Use a bazooka or grenade in Free Play mode to enter it.
Princess Leia: Play the Temple Of Doom: Free The Slaves level. Go to the second to last room. Go near the machinery on the far right-hand side of the room, then walk toward the screen to find the way down to her.
R2-D2: Play The Last Crusade: Desert Ambush level. When you start, go left, and climb up the mountain to the gold chest. Once you get the chest, follow the ledge to the left. You should see a brown whip point. Use Indy's whip to pull down a tube from a Sandcrawler. R2-D2 will appear from it.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- This... this is history... (40 points): Collect all artifacts.
- Your mail is on your desk (40 points): Post all parcels.
- Fortune & glory kid (100 points): Complete the game to 100%.
- You chose... wisely (30 points): Unlock all of the available characters.
- You will become a true believer (20 points): Use a Thuggee Statue 20 times.
- Bad dates! (20 points): Give 20 bananas to monkeys.
- What a cautious fellow I am (20 points): Destroy 50 objects with a bazooka or other explosive device.
- You call this archaeology? (20 points): Use a scholar character's academic ability 50 times.
- The best digger in Cairo (20 points): Uncover 50 pieces of buried treasures using the excavation ability.
- Trouble with her is the noise (20 points): Destroy 50 objects or characters using the scream and super scream ability.
- Start the engines, Jock! (20 points): Use a mechanic character's repair ability 50 times.
- How we say goodbye in Germany (20 points): Access restricted enemy locations 50 times.
- There is nothing to fear here (10 points): Complete the "The Lost Temple" level in Story Mode.
- It's important Marion, trust me (10 points): Complete the "Into the Mountains" level in Story Mode.
- Belloq's staff is too long (10 points): Complete the "City of Danger" level in Story Mode.
- Why did it have to be snakes? (10 points): Complete the "The Well of Souls" level in Story Mode.
- I'm making this up as I go along (10 points): Complete the "Pursing the Ark" level in Story Mode.
- Keep your eyes shut! (10 points): Complete the "Opening the Ark" level in Story Mode.
- Short Round, step on it! (10 points): Complete the "Shanghai Showdown" level in Story Mode.
- I had bugs for lunch! (10 points): Complete the "Pankot Secrets" level in Story Mode.
- Kali Ma will rule the world! (10 points): Complete the "Kali's Temple" level in Story Mode.
- Quit fooling around (10 points): Complete the "Free The Slaves" level in Story Mode.
- Take the left tunnel! (10 points): Complete the "Escape the Mines" level in Story Mode.
- Prepare to meet Kali! (10 points): Complete the "Battle on the Bridge" level in Story Mode.
- X marks the spot! (10 points): Complete the "The Hunt for Sir Richard" level in Story Mode.
- Don't call me Junior! (10 points): Complete the "Castle Rescue" level in Story Mode.
- We're not going in the boat? (10 points): Complete the "Motorcycle Escape" level in Story Mode
- No ticket (10 points): Complete the "Trouble in the Sky" level in Story Mode.
- They're well out of range dad (10 points): Complete the "Desert Ambush" level in Story Mode.
- He chose... poorly (10 points): Complete the "Temple of the Grail" level in Story Mode.
- I hate these guys (20 points): Destroy 200 bad guys.
- It's not the years honey... (40 points): Complete any level with out dying, without invincibility.
- How dare you kiss me! (15 points): Use your whip to kiss Marion, Willie and Elsa.
- Oh it breaks the heart (15 points): Oh it breaks the heart.
Additionally, there are sixteen secret achievements:
- That belongs in a museum! (10 points): Complete the "Young Indy" level in Story Mode.
- Nice try, Lao Che! (20 points): Destroy Lao Che with Indy.
- Goodbye Dr. Jones (20 points): Destroy Indy with Lao Che.
- I step on fortune cookie! (20 points): Destroy 50 creepy-crawlies.
- He no nuts. He's crazy!! (20 points): Smash 250 LEGO objects.
- Hey! You call him Dr. Jones! (20 points): Create and name a custom build character.
- Thats for blasphemy! (20 points): Destroy Indy with Jones Snr.
- Show a little backbone will ya? (20 points): Destroy 100 snakes
- Blow it up! (40 points): Blow up 5 enemies with 1 explosion.
- I can't believe what you did! (20 points): Disarm 100 enemies with the whip.
- Throw me the idol (20 points): Perform 150 whip grabs in the game.
- We go for a ride (20 points): Perform 250 whip swings in the game.
- Got lost in his own museum (30 points): Unlock secret area in the museum.
- Where Forrestal cashed in (30 points): Collect 1,000,000 studs in the Ancient City Level.
- A source of unspeakable power! (20 points): Build 250 LEGO objects.
- You cheat very big! (30 points): Unlock all extras.