Press Start when a match begins, then press LT, Y, X(2), Y, RT. Your ship's rate of fire and regeneration rate will increase. This effect ends if your ship is destroyed. Enabling this code also unlocks the "Kobayashi Maru" achievement.Easy "Born Leader" achievement
To easily capture all four points in a single Assault match, start a solo game, and remove all the bots.Easy "Vulcan Wisdom" achievement
To easily not shoot or die while capturing three points (including the enemy base) in a Conquest match, start a solo game, and remove all the bots.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Academy Graduate (5 points): Earn 1 kill with each ship class.
- Red Shirt (5 points): Be the first to die in a Versus multiplayer match.
- Imperial Instincts (10 points): Earn 25 cumulative point captures in Conquest.
- Bridge Commander (15 points): Earn 250 cumulative kills in Team Deathmatch.
- Mirror, Mirror (10 points): Capture a point with the aid of your own wingman.
- Born Leader (15 points): Capture all 4 points in a single Assault match.
- NCC-1701 (20 points): Earn 250,000 points as the Flagship class in one Team Deathmatch game.
- No Mercy (20 points): Earn 50 cumulative Escape Pod kills.
- Starfleet Medal of Honor (30 points): No deaths or ejections, plus at least 15 kills, in a single match.
- Vulcan Wisdom (25 points): Don't die or shoot, yet capture 3 points (including the enemy base) in a Conquest match.
- Nero's Rage (25 points): Destroy 3 enemies while using a single invulnerability powerup.
Additionally, there is one secret achievement:
- Kobayashi Maru (20 points): Some achievements are unachievable... unless you cheat.