Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Dusk Bronze (50 points): Your body was stuck and slowed down. Your mind however was always already in the night domain.
- Dusk Silver (50 points): Slapped by giant tongues, thrown off by goowalking snails, who cares. You have the silver trophy.
- Dusk Gold (50 points): You could eat goo for breakfast. Are you a Dusk local?
- Night Bronze (50 points): Some living people are still afraid of the dark, but like you, they survived last night!
- Night Silver (50 points): "BLEEEERQHH!" and "oooHHooo!" no longer shed you, maybe it's just kind of cute?
- Night Gold (50 points): Aaru's Awakening. What may have seemed good your whole life, may actually be a force of suffering.
- Dawn Bronze (50 points): In Dawn, bronze is more than most can achieve, congratulations!
- Dawn Silver (50 points): In ancient Rome, the people would call you Caesar!
- Dawn Gold (50 points): They say only demigods can hold the Dawn gold trophy
- Day Bronze (50 points): The champion who sneaks is often more ambitious than the one who leaps.
- Day Silver (50 points): All of Day's caves propose great risks, but not for you, for you know them like your fingernails.
- Day Gold (50 points): Some are afraid of roundhouse kicks, although everyone is afraid of you. You have mastered the jab!
- World Bronze (100 points): You traveled through the four domains, defeated your own master and spawned a new world!
- World Silver (150 points): Like the silver fox, you accept any challenge presented to you.
- World Gold (150 points): Watch out, the gold diggers are coming for you, for you have all the gold in the world!