Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Patriot (40 points): Defeated the Spider Queen and unlocked the Torpeagle Rifle.
- It Always Comes Back (40 points): Defeated Fett and unlocked the B-Uzi Boomerang Gun.
- Double Your Fun (40 points): Defeated Rhulke and unlocked the Dual Magnums.
- It's Fun To Say (40 points): Defeated Dennis and unlocked the Back-A-Pack-A-Pult.
- Break On Through (40 points): Defeated Scorchizard and unlocked the Drill Gun.
- The Final Stretch (34 points): Pass the Sacred Sands and follow President Eagle into the Temple of Guns.
- Botanist (100 points): Collected every GunSeed Expansion Pack.
- The Easy One (1 points): Started the game for the first time.
- This Thing Sucks (1 points): Seriously, I know it's huge and cool looking but don't use the knife. It's a gag weapon.
- You're A Jerk! (10 points): You left Scott behind! Oh well, she'll be fine.
- The Toughest GunMen (And GunWomen) (10 points): Dwayne and Rebecca Scott team up for a co-op mission. Bring a friend to brave GunWorld together!
- 8-Bit Curious (150 points): That was no joke! Completed Old-School Mode.
- Child Of The 80's (200 points): You cut your teeth on retro games, didn't you? Mastered Old-School Mode with zero deaths.
Additionally, there are four secret achievements:
- Thy Will Be Gun (125 points): Defeat the Alien Priest, rescue President Eagle, and save GunWorld!
- What Do We Call The Planet Now? (125 points): Take the Alien Priest's advice and surrender the crops of GunWorld. Embrace peace for the ages.
- Get Used To This (10 points): Suffered your first Game Over.
- Just Give Up (34 points): Died at the hand of the final boss. You were so close!