Build a piggy bank, and place some money and unwanted items in it. Save the game, and restart it. The items you put in the piggy bank will randomly change into other objects, giving you a chance of obtaining rare items by doing this repeatedly.Bee mount
Go to the Jungle biome, and enter a bee hive inside one of the underground jungles. Destroy larvae (large bees inside crystallized shells) to make a Queen Bee appear. Note: Some hives have two larvae. If you destroy both at the same time, you will fight two Queen Bees at the same time. Defeat the Queen Bee to get Honeyed Goggles. Use the Honeyed Goggles to get a bee mount. You can also summon Queen Bees by crafting Abeeminations using five Honey Blocks, five Hive Blocks, one Stinger, and one Bottled Honey. Honey Blocks and Hive Blocks can collected from the Bee Hive mini-biome. Destroying Hive Blocks will summon weaker bee enemies that drop Stingers. Bottled Honey is obtained by collecting Honey Blocks and using the empty glass bottles by hand while standing next to the honey. Use the Abeemination in a Jungle Biome to summon a Queen Bee.Fight against Duke Fishron
Get a Golden Fishing Rod from pirates in the Hardmode Ocean biome. Either use a treasure map or wait for a pirate invasion (occurs only after the Wall Of Flesh is defeated). Get a Truffle Worm in a Mushroom biome. They appear as small glowing worms and can be captured by quickly dropping down on it while swinging the bug net. Travel to the far east or west oceans, and use the Golden Fishing Rod with the Truffle Worm as bait to get Duke Fishron to appear and attack.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Terraria Expert (5 points): You have completed the tutorial!
- Terraria Student (5 points): You have begun the tutorial!
- Home Sweet Home (50 points): The Guide has moved in!
- All in the Family (25 points): Every NPC has moved in!
- Rock Bottom (25 points): You have reached the bottom of the World!
- Exterminator (75 points): You have defeated every boss!
- Slimer (25 points): You have killed every type of slime!
- Challenge Accepted (25 points): You have unlocked Hard Mode!
- Maxed Out (40 points): You have the maximum health and mana!
- Corruptible (25 points): Your World is Corrupt!
- Hallowed Be Thy Name (25 points): Your World is Hallowed!
- Ophthalmologist (40 points): You have defeated The Twins!
- Bona Fide (40 points): You have defeated Skeletron Prime!
- Ride the Worm (40 points): You have defeated The Destroyer!
- Marathon Runner (50 points): You have traveled over 42km on the ground!
- Landscaper (40 points): You have removed more than 10,000 blocks!
- Crowd Control (40 points): You have defeated the Goblin Army!
- Survivor (25 points): You survived the first night!
- Icarus (25 points): You can only go down from here!
- Vanity of Vanities (15 points): Looking good!
- Pet Hoarder (25 points): You seem to like pets.
- Be Prepared (40 points): You are ready for battle!
- Airtime! (25 points): Enjoy the view.
- Blacksmith (40 points): You are a master smith!
- I'm Smelting! (50 points): You have smelted 10,000 bars of metal!
- A Knight in Shining Armors (40 points): You have obtained every type of armor.
- Engineer (25 points): You have placed 100 wires!
- Red Moon Rises (25 points): You have survived the Blood Moon!
- Crafty (50 points): You have used every crafting station!
- To Hell and Back (40 points): You have gone to The Underworld and back without dying!