Successfully complete the indicated task to reach the indicated hidden level or mini-game:
Flying Fire Rings
In the "Wormholin' – Observatory" level, drop from a cliff to see fire erupting from a pipe. Drop onto this ledge and reverse to set the rear side of your bike on fire. This will make several fire rings appear in the sky, and you will be able to fly through them to reach a wormhole on a stationary aircraft in the air.
In the "Return Of The Sphere – Around The Oasis" level, reverse to fall into the water near some pipes. You will be able to play a Marble mini-game that was also available in Trials: Evolution.
Near the start of the "Secret Agent – Cliffhanger" level, reverse and fall into the open hatch of the stationary UFO to be transported to the secret Maze level.
At the start of the "Penguin Wash – Stormtrooper" level, reverse through the sand ramp, and enter the purple glow near a truck to enter the secret level. Destroy all towers and make the birds fall to complete the challenge.
In the "Game, Set, Match – Park And Ride" level, carefully drop down onto the tennis court, and wait in the middle of the court to start playing tennis against a penguin, using a signboard.
There are five hidden Ninja difficulty tracks in the game. To unlock each of the secret tracks, successfully complete an Extreme difficulty track with zero faults. Then at the end of the Extreme difficulty track, bail out just before driving across the completion marker. If you can successfully shoot the driver into the cave, hole, or object past the marker, you will start back at the beginning of the track on the Ninja difficulty. Each Ninja track is an extremely difficult variation on the Extreme track. Ninja tracks were originally created in the Trials: Evolution editor by the fan community. Only the best players can complete these tracks, which often require unique or unintended maneuvers to complete.
While in the air, press the Right Analog-stick in the indicated direction(s) while the bike is in the indicated orientation to perform the corresponding trick:
Horizontal with Front Wheel Forward
- Superman: Left
- Coffin: Right
- Proud Hero: Down
- Rule: Left, Up
- Dead Body: Left, Up, Right
Horizontal and Upside Down
- Underdog: Right
- Drill: Down
- Slash: Down, Left
Vertical with Front Wheel Up
- Going Up: Down
- Going To Heaven: Down, Left
- Kiss Of Death: Left, Up
Vertical with Front Wheel Down
- Going To Hell: Up
- Bow: Up, Right
- Polevault: Right, Down
Search the indicated locations to find all 20 squirrels and get the "Bright-Eyed & Bushy-Tailed" achievement.
Select the "Create" option at the main menu. Then, go to the following location in the large mountains on the western side of the map (west of the city). It is in the mountain range north of the desert, but southwest of the snowy zone. First, create a start and end point for the track to make objects available. Select the top of the mountain zone. Then, create a "New Object", and select "Terrain" then "Environments". Edit the properties so the object is a hole and "Crater 5", and remove the decal. After creating one hole, select it and copy the object. Start placing the holes all around the top of the mountain to eventually uncover the secret key. Zoom in and grab the key to get "The Fifth Key" achievement.
Reach the third checkpoint in the "Rags To Riches" track. Drive over the Biotech Frontiers billboard that you can use as a ramp, and drop directly down. Look to the left to find a pipe with a narrow board that you can drive on. Back up into the pipe to teleport to the "Trials Billionaire" game show, which is a reference to Slumdog Millionaire. There are 14 random questions that all require you to name a pictured FMX trick. You will have four choices and a ten second time-limit to answer. There are three fake answers for each question, which make finding the correct answer very easy. If one of the following answers appear as an option, it is the correct answer. Answer all 14 questions correctly to complete the "Slumdog Billionaire" challenge and get the "Ticket Out Of Here" achievement.
- Proud Hero
- Dead Body
- Going Up
- Going To Heaven
- Kiss Of Death
- Going To Hell
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- The Bike is Your Hula Hoop (10 points): Score 20,000 points from one jump on an FMX track.
- I Like What You've Done There (20 points): Post a time on another player's created track.
- A Wolf in Wolf's Clothing (20 points): Purchase the complete set of a fully upgraded outfit.
- The Fifth Key (20 points): Use the Track Editor to find and pick up the 'Fifth Key' in the Fusion world.
- Leaving a Fine Lookin' Fossil (15 points): Hold a 'Proud Hero' pose to your demise, dressed in an Excavator outfit.
- Bright-Eyed & Bushy-Tailed (50 points): Find all of the squirrels hidden within the first 8 Events.
- All Your Game Are Belong to Us (40 points): Acquire the Trials Trophy.
- The Full Cavity Treatment (20 points): Complete all 3 Track Challenges on any track.
- Wax On, Wax Off (15 points): Complete Training Program 2.
- Unyielding III (30 points): Complete all 'Unyielding' Track Challenges in the first 8 Events.
- Full Throttle III (30 points): Complete all 'Full Throttle' Track Challenges in the first 8 Events.
- Is There Anything You Can't Do? (50 points): Completed every Track Challenge in the first 8 Events.
- Quadratic (15 points): 0-fault Fusion Factory with the Quad Bike.
- Through The Fires Of Hell (30 points): Complete Inferno IV.
- Scrooging Around (20 points): Earn 24 Gold medals.
Additionally, there is one secret achievement:
- That's Not Right! (15 points): Get run over by your own bike.
The following achievements require the "Empire Of The Sky" bonus downloadable content:
- Super Trials (50 points): Gatecrash an apartment on 'Winter Getaway' and complete their arcade game.
- Three Birds, One Stone (25 points): Complete all 3 challenges on 'Stratosphere' in a single run, with less than 15 faults.
- Global Sizzling (25 points): Destroy all the ecosystems on 'Eden' in a single run.
- Silver Spoon Squirrels (50 points): Find all 3 squirrels on Empire of the Sky.
- Lobster and Caviar (100 points): Pass all tracks on Empire of the Sky.
The following achievements require the "Riders Of The Rustlands" bonus downloadable content:
- -1 (50 points): Beat level -1 in 'The Magnetic 10' challenge on 'Junkyard Funk'.
- Ticket Out of Here (25 points): Complete the 'Slumdog Billionaire' challenge on 'Rags to Riches'.
- Swallowed Whole (25 points): Complete the 'Wormfood' challenge on 'Gone to Waste'.
- Squirrel Scavengers (50 points): Find all 3 squirrels on Riders of the Rustlands.
- Top Dog of the Turf (100 points): Pass all tracks on Riders of the Rustlands.