Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Forward, March! (10 points): Raise the flag at the end of the basic training.
- Brothers' Keeper (70 points): Save your entire platoon during the battle of Somme.
- Healing Hero (60 points): Save Karl for the third time without making any mistakes.
- Good doggy (15 points): Pet the dog.
- Taxi Racer (50 points): Complete 1 taxi mission without damaging the car.
- Never forget (30 points): Find 5 historical items.
- To those who fell (125 points): Find 50 historical items.
- They'll all be remembered (200 points): Find every single historical item.
- Knowledge is power (45 points): Read 30 historical facts.
Additionally, there are 11 secret achievements:
- A new friendship is born (15 points): Shoot the tractor before it crushes Emile.
- It's all fire and death now... (25 points): Witness the zeppelin crash.
- A glimmer of hope (35 points): Rescue Karl from underneath the zeppelin.
- Cease-fire? (40 points): Finish the Douaumont Fort mission.
- Revenge never meant happiness (15 points): Defeat the Baron Von Dorf.
- So close yet so far! (20 points): Escape the French army with Anna and Karl.
- Some will survive... (35 points): Save Karl.
- ...Some will not (90 points): Finish the game.
- Ypres' wake-up call (40 points): Ring the bell 3 times in Ypres.
- Helpful Laundryman (25 points): Push all the laundry bags.
- King of the Hill 145 (55 points): Shoot the German flag with the cannon at Vimy's ridge.