The Venomous Viper Witcher (medium armor) gear set can only be obtained in the "Hearts Of Stone" DLC from main quests. It consists of 6 pieces -- 4 armor pieces and 2 swords. All of them are missable and can only be obtained during certain parts of the main quests. Take the diagrams to a Journeyman armorer/blacksmith to craft them.
Go northeast of Velen in Upper Mill and start the "Enchanting: Start-up Costs" quest. Speak with a man and offer him 5,000 crowns to purchase new tools for him. He will then offer his Runewright services to you. You also can upgrade the Runewright to become more powerful by spending more crowns.
- Level 1 Runewright: 5,000 crowns
- Level 2 Runewright: 10,000 crowns
- Level 3 Runewright: 15,000 crowns
The following are Runewords and Glyphwords recipes for weapons and armor.
- Dumplings: 2x Pyerog, Tvarog
- Placation: Lesser Devana, Lesser Morana, Lesser Stribog
- Preservation: Lesser Svarog, Lesser Devana, Lesser Morana
- Deflection: Lesser Aard, Lesser Warding, Lesser Reinforcement
- Depletion: Lesser Aard, Lesser Axii, Lesser Reinforcement
- Heft: Lesser Quen, Lesser Mending, Lesser Reinforcement
- Ignition: Lesser Igni, Lesser Yrden, Lesser Warding
- Usurpation: Lesser Axii, Lesser Binding, Lesser Reinforcement
- Elation: Dahzbog, Veles, Devana
- Rejuvenation: Perun, Svarog, Stribog
- Severance: Zoria, Veles, Perun
- Balance: Axii, Mending, Reinforcement
- Beguilement: Axii, Igni, Mending
- Entanglement: Yrden, Axii, Binding
- Protection: Quen, Yrden, Warding
- Rotation: Igni, Binding, Reinforcement
You can farm this very quickly at "Martin Feuille's Farmstead" (fast travel point) in the north of Novigrad. There is a group of over ten cows in this area. Kill them all, then meditate for a day to make them respawn. Kill more cows until you get the "Moo-rderer" achievement. If there are no cows when you arrive, meditate and they will eventually spawn.Easy "Rad Steez, Bro!" achievement
There are many mountains in Skellige where you can slide downhill uninterrupted for at least 10 seconds. A really good area to do this is at the "Distillery" fast travel point in the east of Skellige's main island. Save the game when you reach the fast travel point, then slide down the hill to get the achievement. If anything goes wrong, simply reload the saved game and try again.Easy "Return To Sender" achievement
First, buy the "Arrow Deflection" skill (Level 3/3) in the combat skill tree. Then, find some archers and parry their arrows just a moment before they hit you (LT). A great area to do this is at the eastern bridge of Oxenfurt. There is a fast travel point and some archers on the bridge. After killing them you can meditate for an hour and they should respawn. Repeat this until you get the "Return To Sender" achievement.You are also allowed to weaken them with your sword. Only the final hit has to be from a deflected arrow. Easy "Shopaholic" achievement
You only need approximately 1,000 gold to purchase all three items on the block at the Borsodis' Auction House and get the "Shopaholic" achievement. Keep selecting one dialog.Easy "When It's Many Against One..." achievement
The fight against Iris' Nightmares takes place at the end of the "Scenes From A Marriage" main quest after recreating the memory in the dining room. Create a manual save game before the fight. It is also highly recommended to play on the lowest difficulty. When the fight begins, one nightmare will be fighting you while five are standing still. Go around the room and hit each nightmare with one light attack to provoke them. It is recommended to do this from a far distance with a crossbow. If you hit them more than once they might die -- so be careful. If done correctly, there will be a total of six nightmares fighting you at the same time. If you killed one already, you must reload the last checkpoint. The quickest way to take them out is by using the Whirl skill, but you can kill them with any attack.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Return to Sender (35 points): Kill 3 opponents with their own arrows.
- Can Quit Anytime I Want (35 points): Be under the influence of seven potions or decoctions at the same time.
- Wild Rose Dethorned (35 points): Defeat all the fallen knights and loot their campsites.
- I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool (50 points): Collect all available Ofieri armor and horse gear, and at least one Ofieri sword.
- Killed It (50 points): Win a round of gwent with a total strength of at least 187.
Additionally, there are eight secret achievements:
- I'm Not Kissing That (35 points): Kill the prince cursed into a toad.
- Let the Good Times Roll! (35 points): Participate in all the activities at the wedding.
- Shopaholic (35 points): Buy all the items put on the block at the Borsodis' Auction House.
- Curator of Nightmares (35 points): Recreate all of Iris' nightmares in the Painted World.
- Pacta Sunt Servanda (35 points): Finish the "Hearts of Stone" expansion.
- When It's Many Against One... (50 points): Provoke all Iris von Everec's Nightmares into fighting you at the same time and defeat them.
- Moo-rderer (35 points): Kill 20 cows.
- Rad Steez, Bro! (35 points): Slide downhill uninterrupted for at least 10 seconds.