Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Boss Replay mode
Successfully complete the game, and save when prompted. To fight a previously defeated Boss, return to the area of the world where it originally appeared. A link portal titled “Secret” will appear at the bottom.
Successfully complete the game to unlock Critical mode.
New Game+ mode
Successfully complete the game, and save when prompted. Then, start a second playthrough, and you will be prompted to transfer your previously saved data. In this mode, the Spirits you have made are reset to Level 1, as well as some sections in the Reports (Story, Character Files, Trophies, and Glossary), and the Mementos section. Note: Only recipes are carried over from your items.
Successfully complete the game to unlock Theater mode.
Successfully complete the game, then go to the fountain area in Traverse Town to fight a hidden Boss.
Flick Rush Cups
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding cup at the Flick Rush colosseum in the Fourth District:
- Beginner’s Cup: Win the Training Cup.
- Digital Cup: Finish The Grid.
- Final Cup: Finish the Symphony Of Sorcery.
- Horror Cup: Reach Flick Rush Rank 15.
- Rainbow Cup: Finish Prankster’s Paradise.
- Secret Cup: Reach Flick Rush Rank 17.
- Speed Cup: Win the Rainbow Cup.
- Tin Pin Cup: Win the Rainbow Cup.
- Yummy Cup: Finish your second visit to Traverse Town.
Earn seven trophies in Standard mode or five trophies in Proud mode to view an alternate ending.
Theater mode secret ending
Earn the following number of trophies: ten in Beginner mode; or seven in Standard mode; or five in Proud mode; or successfully complete Critical mode. Then, correctly answer the three questions given to Riku at the end. The correct answers are:
- 1. Losing something that’s important (third option).
- 2. My friends (second option).
- 3. To find something important (second option).
Then, unlock the “Secret Message” during the credits by collecting the gold letters during Sora’s credit dive until the message “Secret Message Unlocked” is created. Save the game, then reload it. A message will now appear, stating that you unlocked the secret ending in Theater mode.
Special item in Glossary
Successfully complete the game, and watch the credits. Once the credits finish, you will go with Sora into Drop mode, and drop through the credits. After two or three rolls, certain letters will glow yellow/gold. As you pick up the letters, a message will begin to spell on your touch screen. Once you have collected all the letters, it will spell “Secret Message Unlocked” on the touch screen and unlock a bonus item in your Glossary.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding trophy:
- Badge Of Pride: Successfully complete the story in Proud mode.
- Critical Praise: Successfully complete the story in Critical mode.
- Daring Diver: Score more than 7,500,000 points in Dive mode.
- Dream Pleaser: Max out every Spirit’s Affinity level.
- Frequent Friend: Place at least 30 Link Portals.
- In The Clear: Successfully complete the story.
- In The Munny: Amass 5,000 munny.
- Keyslinger: Defeat 2,500 Dream Eaters.
- King Of Rush: Get first place in every Flick Rush cup.
- Memento Maniac: Save at least 20 photos while bonding with Spirits.
- Motion Slickness: Defeat 1,000 enemies while in Flowmotion.
- Portal Champ: Successfully complete every Special Portal and Secret Portal.
- Pro Linker: Link with your Spirits at least 50 times.
- Reality Shifter: Defeat 50 enemies using Reality Shift.
- Spirit Guide: Obtain at least one of every Spirit.
- Stat Builder: Max out every stat-boosting ability.
- Stop Drop Roller: Get 2,000 Drop Points.
- Treasure Seeker: Find every treasure.