Magic Duels: Origins Easy “The Roil” achievement
This requires Nissa, Vastwood Seer. A good late game deck is required, as Nissa only transforms when you control at least seven lands. When ready, a good defense is required to keep Nissa, Sage Animist on the board at least four turns. Use her first ability to gain loyalty. When you reach at least 7, use Nissa’s ultimate ability to untap six lands, and they will become 6/6. Note: There is no expiration rule; if Nissa is put in the graveyard at this point, you will retain your 6/6 land-creature. Attack to do 6×6 damage to your enemy.
Easy “Truth Seeker” achievement
This requires Jace, Vryn’s Prodigy. After getting at least five cards in your graveyard, Jace will transform to Jace, Telepath Unbound, which has 5 loyalty. However, you need at least 6. Keep Jace on the board and have at least two sorcery or instant in your graveyard. When possible, use his second ability [-3]: “You may cast target instant or sorcery card from your graveyard this turn.” If that card would be placed into your graveyard that turn, exile it instead. Do this twice to get the “Truth Seeker” achievement.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select “Community”, “My profile”, “View all my games”, then the game and view stats.
- Accelerated Production: Cast a creature spell with converted mana cost 7 or greater by your fourth turn.
- Acolyte of the Inferno: In Chandra’s Campaign, deal 10 damage to your opponent with instants or sorceries in a single duel.
- Act of Treason: Deal 10 damage to an opponent in a single duel using creatures he or she owns.
- Air Superiority: In a single duel, have your flying creatures deal 15 damage and be dealt no damage yourself.
- Airborne: Control four creatures with flying.
- Apprentice: Hit rank 10 in ranked Versus Battles.
- Auramancer: Attach four Auras to the same creature.
- Collection Builder: Open 10 booster packs.
- Delver of Secrets: Win a duel with five or fewer cards in your library.
- Expert: Hit rank 30 in ranked Versus Battles.
- Fire Starter: Deal 12 damage to an opponent with Chandra, Roaring Flame in a single duel.
- Frenzied: Starting on your third turn, attack every turn until you win.
- Hunting Party: Control six Elves.
- Land Rush: Have two lands enter the battlefield in a single turn.
- Legend: Hit rank 15 in ranked Versus Battles.
- Master of the Hunt: Control 20 Elves.
- Master: Hit rank 40 in ranked Versus Battles.
- Millstone: Put two creature cards from your library into your graveyard in a single duel.
- Mind Grind: In Jace’s Campaign, win a duel by depleting your opponent’s library.
- Necromancer’s Assistant: In Liliana’s Campaign, return three creature cards from your graveyard to your hand in a single duel.
- Necromastery: Return three creatures from graveyards to the battlefield in a single end step.
- Novice: Hit rank 5 in ranked Versus Battles.
- One In, One Out: Have a creature enter the battlefield and return a creature to your opponent’s hand on the same turn.
- Ordeal of Heliod: Complete Gideon’s Campaign.
- Power of Origins: Get a mythic rare card.
- Questing Hero: Complete 100 Daily Quests.
- Questing Knight: Complete 10 Daily Quests.
- Questing Legend: Complete 500 Daily Quests.
- Relic Seeker: Control five artifacts.
- Sage Animist: In Nissa’s Campaign, control a creature with total power and toughness 20 or greater.
- Seasoned Fighter: Have Gideon, Battle-Forged deal 12 damage in a single duel.
- Solo Battler: Win 10 Solo Battles.
- Solo Scrapper: Win 100 Solo Battles.
- Solo Slugger: Win 500 Solo Battles.
- Steamrolled: Reduce your opponent’s life total to 10 or less before your fifth turn.
- Tactician: Win a duel with a custom deck.
- Tested in Battle: Deal 10 damage or more to your opponent with renowned creatures in a single turn.
- The Origins Five: Collect all five Origins Planeswalker cards.
- The Roil: Deal 12 damage to an opponent with lands in a single turn.
- Thopter Squadron: Tap or sacrifice five artifacts you control outside of combat in a single turn.
- Totem Guide: Search your library for an enchantment card.
- Treacherous Urge: Sacrifice a creature owned by an opponent.
- Triple Treat: Put three tokens onto the battlefield in the same turn.
- Truth Seeker: Cast two instants or sorceries from your graveyard in a single duel.
- Ultimate Power of Origins: Collect all the mythic rare cards in Magic Duels: Origins.
- Versus Battler: Win 10 Versus Battles.
- Versus Scrapper: Win 100 Versus Battles.
- Versus Slugger: Win 500 Versus Battles.
- Veteran: A creature you control becomes renowned.