The Disney Afternoon Collection
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select “Community”, “My profile”, “View all my games”, then the game and view stats.
- The Right Duck: Travel the world and outer space to collect loads of treasure!
- All Ducks on Deck: Sail the seas & discover the secret of the island of Mu!
- Plunder & Lightning: Dodge Don Karnage and goons to deliver all the cargo!
- Darkly Dawns the Duck: Defeat Steelbeak in his fiendish floating fortress!
- To the Rescue: Save Gadget by finding Fat Cat and thwarting his diabolical scheme!
- Catteries Not Included: Find the Urn of the Pharaoh and return Fat Cat to the slammer.
- The Disney Afternoon Sweep: Finish all the games in the Disney Afternoon Collection.
- Time is Money: Complete Time Attack for DuckTales in under two hours.
- Time Teasers: Complete Time Attack for DuckTales 2 in under two hours.
- Time Waits for No Bear: Complete Time Attack for TaleSpin in under two hours.
- Smarter Than a Speeding Bullet: Complete Time Attack for Darkwing Duck in under two hours.
- Out to Launch: Complete Time Attack for Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers in under two hours.
- Ghost of a Chance: Complete Time Attack for Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 in under two hours.
- Nothing to Fear: Complete Boss Rush for DuckTales in under one hour.
- Full Metal Duck: Complete Boss Rush for DuckTales 2 in under one hour.
- Gruel and Unusual Punishment: Complete Boss Rush for TaleSpin in under one hour.
- Dry Hard: Complete Boss Rush for Darkwing Duck in under one hour.
- Shell Shocked: Complete Boss Rush for Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers in under one hour.
- The Luck Stops Here: Complete Boss Rush for Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 in under one hour.
- Be Kind, Don’t Rewind: Finish any game without rewinding.
Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers
Walk like a mummy
Leave the screen holding a box and hold the D-pad. When you get to the next screen, your character will not be holding the box, but he will continue to walk with his hands in the air above his head.
Regain lost life
Immediately enter the inventory screen after losing a life. Press the equivalent of the A + B buttons from the NES. The phrase “Start Again” will confirm correct code entry. Select your character and resume game play with no lives lost.
Extra life in bonus stage
In the bonus stage after you complete a level, there will be an extra life in the upper-middle box 90 percent of the time.
At the title screen, press the equivalent of the A + B + Down + Start buttons from the NES.
Have a score with 7 as the first or second digit (for example, between 70,000 and 79,999 points or 170,000). Then, accept a lift back to Duckburg with Launchpad to stop at a bonus level on the way.
Successfully complete the game with $10 million to view the good ending.
Successfully complete the game with zero dollars to view the bad ending.
Have 3,000,000 points and you can spend them to refill your energy by pressing the equivalent of the Select button from the NES. Extra hit points
Go to the far right of the second floor to find a large coffin which marked “R-I-P”. Cane jump on top of that coffin, then walk through the right wall, which is fake. You will find a chest that contains an extra hit point.
Move to the right across the level until you reach the first pit. Jump down the pit and continue to fall until you reach the bottom floor. Move to the left until you reach Bubba. Save Bubba by hitting the block under him with your cane, then cane jump from the block to above the ice to encase him. He will show you a treasure chest which contains an extra hit point.
Large time bonus
Defeat a Boss and collect its treasure just as the timer runs out. When it comes time for the time bonus to be collected, the timer will wrap around into letters, giving you $325,000.
Pass talking statue without paying in Amazon
Go to the large gray statue that will offer you a way up if you pay. Select “No”, then have Scrooge turn around and walk slightly to the left. You should see an enemy that throw plungers at you. Place yourself directly under the rope at the top of the screen. Dodge the plungers that are thrown at you, then cane jump off the top of that enemy to reach the rope.
Successfully complete the game with zero dollars to view the bad ending, where the McDuck family name is shamed.
Collect all seven map pieces and McDuck’s lost treasure to view the good ending that includes some different scenes.
Fly past the third opponent in Level 4, then enter the opening at the top of the screen.