While you can complete the story at Level 55, there is still a lot of endgame content that goes well above Level 90, such as the Tainted Monsters #51-60 and 10th Dreamer's Door Maze (which has a Level 95 boss). After getting a 99% game completion (all tainted monsters, side quests, and story chapters), you will just be around Level 75. That is still a long way from standing a chance against the toughest monsters. The quickest leveling method is to repeat the final story boss. He can be replayed an unlimited number of times and gives half a level-up each try (takes approximately five minutes). To maximize the XP earned, set the Tactics Tweaker to favor XP, craft 3x "Necklace Of Enlightenment" at the Evermore Outfitter, and equip it to your active characters. Also, research everything at the Basic Training Ground and Officer's Training Ground. Finally, assign six people to the Sage's Salon. During the boss fight, skip through all cutscenes, lock on to the boss, and hit him with fast attacks. You can also do other things while doing this, such as watch TV. Just press one button for a few minutes. Skip the cutscenes after the boss, save game, and reload from main menu. Repeat this as many times as desired. It takes approximately six hours to get from Level 75 to 95 using this method. At Level 95, the 10th Maze is quite easy. You can probably do it at Level 85-90, but since you must go through 30 floors again if you die, it is recommended to do it at Level 95.All Higgledy Stone locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 30 Higgledy Stones in the game. It is recommended to wait until after the story to find the Higgledy Stones since many are unreachable until certain story progress has achieved, and some require end game items you must feed the stones. To get the "No Stone Unturned" achievement, you must feed all 30 of them the correct item. Just finding them is not enough. You can get almost all items from the facilities in Kingdom Evermore (mines, bazaars etc.). Fully upgrade all facilities and assign one person to each one. You will then get a variety of items over time. The video shows what materials are needed and where to get them. None of the Higgledy Stones are missable. You can find all of them after the story in free roam mode.
- 1. [0:05] Jumblewoods - Twinkle the Twee (Rugged Fur)
- 2. [1:10] Jumblewoods - Popple the Pure (Slumbergull Feather)
- 3. [1:57] Tightfit Cavern - Frumious the Flammable (Hardwearing Wool)
- 4. [2:46] Cloudcoil Canyon - Filigree the Flighty (Munchy Nut)
- 5. [3:33] Cloudcoil Canyon - Larrican the Leafy (Prism Pepper)
- 6. [4:53] Wyvern's Den - Tove the Tenebrous (Single Cream)
Rolling Hills Area
- 7. [5:45] Crosswater Cavern - Motley the Menace (Snow-White Thread) - Must use bridge skill to enter this area
- 8. [7:15] Old Well - Bawbee the Bandit (Blossomwheat)
- 9. [8:01] Old Well - Dimity the Dastardly (Forked Tail Bone)
- 10. [8:53] Tumbledown Shrine - Tilly-Loo the Twinkly (Clear Prism)
- 11. [10:23] Crooked Cavern - Slithy the Spelunker (Glacier Crystal Cluster)
- 12. [12:15] Shiverwood Shrine - Dirge the Dismal (Twisty Bone)
- 13. [13:50] Forest of Niall, Hard Woods - Phantasmagoria (Nightmare Prism)
- 14. [14:39] Forest of Niall, Auld Woods (in front of Dice Factory) - Mutton-Bane the Mushy (Gunkshrooms)
- 15. [15:25] Unsung Shrine - Whiting the Lighting (Heavenly Wonderwater)
- 16. [17:03] Death's Door - Gabardine the Gawker (Knight's Brocade)
- 17. [18:24] Hidey Hole - Mimber the Meanderer (Sackcloth)
- 18. [19:12] Dampshoe Cave - Tundle the Tropical (Coral Huebloom)
- 19. [21:07] Seaspray Tunnel - Dishcloth the Dragony (Briar Coral)
- 20. [22:00] Abyss, 1000 Fathoms Deep - Haddock the Fishy (Bright Button)
- 21. [22:45] Abyss, 3000 Fathoms Deep - Clambunctious the Calm (Bighorn Shell)
- 22. [23:36] Bleachbone Shrine - Teakettle the Toasty (Fluffy Cloth)
- 23. [24:49] Sunshade Shrine - Vorpal the Volcanic (Sunnysmile Cotton, found in 10th Dreamer's Maze or from Wondrous Bazaar Level 3, which requires all citizens)
- 24. [26:38] Shrine That Time Forgot - Boss-Woss the Bruiser (Bolt Eagle Feather)
- 25. [28:16] Sublime Shrine - Unkimmon the Uncommon (Coarse-Grained Lumber)
- 26. [29:45] Fathomless Forest - Bumblebizz the Blowy (Fine Fur)
- 27. [30:58] Broadleaf Dynafloor No. 2 - Topturvy the Testy (Scented Sap)
- 28. [32:32] Broadleaf Dynafloor No. 3 - Slingsby the Scorcher (Whole Milk)
- 29. [33:45] Ice House - Malignity the Indignity (Sturdy Bone)
- 30. [35:12] Freezybones Cave - Benison the Bright (Enigma Prism)
Defeat Thwomp (Level 95)in the 10th Dreamer's Door Maze to get the "Dream Big" achievement. This is the highest level boss in the game. Use the following tips and strategies to defeat Thwomp:
1. If you have trouble, grind to Level 95 by replaying the last story boss. You can simply lock on to him and then attack using quick strikes. Skip the final cutscene, reload the game from main menu, and repeat. You get half a level up every time. It takes approximately six hours to grind from Level 70 to 95.
2. Recommended team: Leander (main character), Roland, and Bracken.
3. Important skills: Leanders' Gorgon Eye, Bracken's Pyre Pillar (Level 15).
4. Before going into the fight, make sure Leander's weapon gauges are all at 100%. Refill the mana of all three characters to the maximum.
5. Set the tactics tweaker to boost fire resistance and damage boost versus brutal foes.
6. Bring three Rosehip Tart (can be cooked in Evermore's Cookshop). It will make the weapon charge build up more quickly to 100%. Eat them as soon as the fight begins (or shortly before the fight).
7. Use weapons that have an A rating for charge speed.
8. Use the Quickfire Ring (five stars) to build up charged attacks more quickly and Wizard's Little Helper Pendant to make spells cost less MP (acquired from Tainted Monster #60).
9. Use Leander's Gorgon Eye to stun-lock the boss. When the boss is down, attack him to build up a new weapon charge to 100% and get back MP. When he stands up, immediately hit him with another 100% charged weapon's Gorgon Eye Spell. The boss will go down again and you can repeat indefinitely. The key is to make a character build for charge speed to stun-lock the enemy. Bracken's Pyre Pillar (Level 15) can also stun him in one hit (only at 100% charge).
10. Leander also has the best evasion. Since the boss is so huge he is easy to hit with Leander's attacks.
11. At Level 70, the fight takes forever and the boss one-hits you. It is highly recommended to grind to a higher level. You can practice on Tainted Monster #60, as it is an exact replica of the final boss in the 10th Maze. Once you can defeat that monster repeatedly, you are ready for the maze (must have defeated the first 50 Tainted Monsters to make #60 spawn. You also get good gear from Tained Monsters).
The following video shows the final boss fight and game ending for Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom.
To get the "Higgledy Gaggle" achievement, you must equip four higgledies with the same type of head accessory. You will notice some higgledies have horns on their head, and others have bones, sunglasses, hats, leafs, etc. Cook up all higgledies at the Evermore Higglery and find all 30 Higgledy Stones to have plenty of choices. When equipping four higgledies with the same head accessory, you will see yellow "Higgledy Gaggle!" text appear on the screen. It makes the attacks of your four selected higgledies stronger. The easiest four higgledies are (can all be cooked): Pib the Peregrinator, Gyre the Flyer, Abradab the Aviator, and Cummerbund the Clement. Cook them, and then equip them to get the achievement. Note: You must research better Higgledy Cookbooks first.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- No Downside: Awarded for completing 150 side quests.
- Recruiting Consultant: Awarded for recruiting 100 new subjects.
- Superpower: Awarded for increasing your influence to 70,000,000.
- A Bit on the Side: Awarded for completing your first side quest.
- All About the Errands: Awarded for completing 50 errands.
- Armor Ace: Awarded for creating 50 different types of armor.
- Ball Boy: Awarded for collecting a total of 2,000 balls.
- Beside Yourself: Awarded for completing 100 side quests.
- Cooking Up a Storm: Awarded for cooking 50 dishes.
- Cooking Up a Treat: Awarded for cooking your first dish.
- Errand Boy: Awarded for completing your first errand.
- God of War: Awarded for overcoming 50 skirmish challenges.
- Higgledy Gaggle!: Awarded for getting a set of matching higgledies!
- Higgledy Hotshot: Awarded for cooking up 50 different higgledies.
- King of the Castle: Awarded for upgrading Evermore Castle to Level 4.
- Knight Errand: Awarded for completing 100 errands.
- Lord Treasurer: Awarded for opening 100 treasure chests.
- Make Your Best Offer: Awarded for giving the right gift to a higgledy stone.
- Master Builder: Awarded for building 20 facilities in Evermore.
- Master of Magic: Awarded for upgrading your spells 50 times.
- Music Buff: Awarded for acquiring 30 songbooks.
- No Stone Unturned: Awarded for satisfying every single higgledy stone.
- Raw Recruiter: Awarded for recruiting your first new subject.
- Recruiting Sergeant: Awarded for recruiting 50 new subjects.
- Royal Mint: Awarded for amassing 500,000 guilders.
- Royal Treasurer: Awarded for opening 200 treasure chests.
- Side-Tracked: Awarded for completing 50 side quests.
- Soldier King: Awarded for defeating 1,000 enemies.
- To Arms!: Awarded for winning your first skirmish.
- Tripple Threat: Awarded for having 50 trip doors remember you.
- Wakey Wakey: Awarded for being awakened by a golden ball.
- Warrior King: Awarded for defeating 2,000 enemies.
- Weapon Whizz: Awarded for creating 50 different types of weapon.
- Wide Awake: Awarded for being awakened 50 times.
- Dream Big: Awarded for surviving 10 Dreamer's Doors.
- Onward to Unity: Awarded for finishing Chapter 9.
- Scourge of the Tainted: Awarded for defeating 50 tainted monsters.
- A Destiny Discovered: Awarded for finishing Chapter 4.
- A Matter of Time: Awarded for finishing Chapter 5.
- Bad Dream: Awarded for hitting Danger Lv. 5 in a Dreamer's Maze.
- Dream a Little Dream: Awarded for entering your first Dreamer's Door.
- King in Exile: win by catching 10 animals
- King of the Skies: Awarded for making your first trip in the Zippelin.
- King Reborn: Awarded for finishing Chapter 2.
- Kingdom Creator: Awarded for finishing Chapter 3.
- Ocean-Going King: Awarded for making your first sea voyage.
- Peace Breaks Out: Awarded for finishing Chapter 8.
- The Mark of Kings: Awarded for finishing Chapter 7.
- The Price of Progress: Awarded for finishing Chapter 6.
- Toppler of the Tainted: Awarded for defeating your first tainted monster.