Completing Memory Sequence 9 in under 7 minutes is quite easy. It can be done in under 6 minutes for the "increased Smoke Ammo" upgrade. You can save a lot of time by jumping instead of running. The hardest part is the Boss fight at the end. Sometimes the Boss runs away and hides in the crowd, which can cost you a lot of time. The best way to deal with this is by restarting the checkpoint when it takes too long. Additionally, cutscenes do not add to your time. There is also no penalty for restarting checkpoints.
Completing Memory Sequence 4 in under 9 minutes is not too hard. You can complete the sequence in approximately 8 minutes -- so there is some room for error. You should run at all times (do not walk slowly). In the climbing sections, press X to move quicker. The fastest way to kill enemies is to throw a smoke bomb, then perform an assassination while sliding under them. If you took too long during a section, you can restart the checkpoint. Restarting checkpoints does not add to your time.
The best farming spot to do this is in Memory Sequence 7 in New Game Plus mode (second playthrough). After reaching the first checkpoint, there will be four enemies coming out a door. Jump in front of the door before they spawn and press Trianlge to blend in with the background and become invisible. Let the enemies walk past you and restart the checkpoint. You must pick up the purple helix boosts before the first checkpoint. Helix Blend is unlocked in Sequence 8 on the first playthrough. This means it will not be available on the Normal difficulty during Memory Sequence 7. You must be playing New Game Plus mode for this farming method to work.Easy "Sharp Shooter" achievement
This can be done at the very end of Memory Sequence 8. After climbing a tower, some enemies shoot at you with big cannons (mortars) from the ground. You will automatically pick up a sniper rifle and have to kill the mortar enemies. To get the "Sharp Shooter" achievement, you must quickly kill them before they can fire at you. There are five enemies. Activate Eagle Vision to see them more easily. Just wait until they reach the mortar, then they will stand still for a moment and you can easily kill them. You can restart the checkpoint if you have taken damage from the mortars.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Infiltrator (25 points): Complete Memory Sequence 1.
- The End? (100 points): Complete Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India.
- Not Your Usual Assassin (100 points): Complete Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India without killing anyone.
- Invisible Master (150 points): Complete Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India in Plus Hard mode without being seen once.
- Thief (50 points): Pickpocket or Loot 100 enemies without being seen.
- Smoke Gets In Their Eyes (50 points): Use the Smoke to pass by 100 enemies.
- Two For One (50 points): Multi kill 200 enemies.
- Take Me Down (50 points): Take down 100 enemies.
- Gone In A Flash (50 points): Have 100 enemies pass by you whilst using Helix Blend.
- Leave No Trace (50 points): Dispose of 100 enemies using Helix Blade.
- Like A Shadow (50 points): Achieve Shadow Gold Style rating 30 times.
- Like An Assassin (25 points): Achieve Assassin Gold Style rating 30 times.
- Like A Silencer (25 points): Achieve Silencer Gold Style rating 30 times.
- Consistent Combo (25 points): Reach the maximum score multiplier in any memory sequence and maintain it for two more sections.
- A Speedy Rescue (50 points): In Memory Sequence 3, rescue Hamid in under 5 minutes.
- Faster Than Light (50 points): Complete Memory Sequence 4 in under 9 minutes.
- Sharp Shooter (50 points): Clear the Mortar Guards in Memory Sequence 8 without taking any damage.
- Faster Than An Elephant (50 points): Complete Memory Sequence 9 in under 7 minutes.