Play the Jersey City Alpha Grand Prix event, which is unlocked after reaching the Star popularity level. It is located next to the Pro Racing HQ. This event always gives a loot box for completion. Keep replaying the event, as it only takes approximately two minutes to complete. Once you reach Performance Level 320, change the difficulty from Normal to Hard. On the Hard difficulty, you will earn more followers (XP) and money for each race completion. It takes a lot of replays to max out your rank, but this method allows you to earn a lot of parts, followers, and money quickly. Additionally, this method works for any event that is short.40 Easy Photo Ops locations
There are a total of 92 Photo Ops in The Crew 2. To get the "Pics Or It Didn't Happen" achievement, you only need 40. The following video shows the easiest 40 Photo Ops. None of these are missable, as they can still be done after completing the story. You can activate them by going to the pause menu and selecting "Activities", choose a race type (each class has their own photos), and select the "Photo Album" option. Then, go to the location in the video. In the top left corner of the screen, it will display the requirements for the photo. When you are at the correct location, the text will have a white background. Press Y to open photo mode. You can use D-pad Left/Right to rewind. For example, some photos require you to do stunts. You can complete the stunt and trigger photo mode and rewind. You can also change the time of day and weather in photo mode. If it requires you to take a photo in the rain at night, you can simply adjust those settings in photo mode. For photos that require pictures of specific cars, you can test drive them for free.
First, get a drift car. The Mazda RX7 is recommended. You can score 100,000 points with the stock settings -- upgrades are not needed but help. The easiest track for this is the Airport Terminal D. The event lasts two minutes. You have to clear it in one or two continuous drifts. Do not crash into anything, as it will void your multiplier. When the road goes straight, you must drift left and right just enough so the drift does not end. When the car is not drifting, the multiplier starts flashing. If you are not drifting for a second, you will lose your multiplier. It takes a bit of practice to get to know the track and figure out when to accelerate and how to take each turn. Nitrous can also be helpful. If you get too close to the guardrail in a drift, you can use nitrous to push back towards the track. Nitrous also makes you drift through turns faster so you get more points. It is all about holding your drift for long so you can hit the x50 maximum multiplier to quickly get a lot of points. If you can do the entire event in only two continuous drifts, you will get above the 100,000 score to get the "Drift Like A Tester" achievement.Easy "Easy Rider" achievement
You can easily earn 500 followers in one freestyle sequence by doing four loopings in a row with a plane (open world only). It does not work in races, as it has to be open world. Each looping gives 150 followers.Easy "Leap Of Faith, No Straw" achievement
An easy spot to perform a 100 meter jump on a bike is the ski-jumping hill between Salt Lake City and Salt Lake Resort. The location is listed as "Ski Jump" on the map. The "Ski Jump Rally Cross" race is also there. Select any motorcycle and go there in open world freeplay. Drive down the ski-jump hill to perform a 100 meters (110 yards) jump and get the "Leap Of Faith, No Straw" achievement.Easy "Ride The Jewels" achievement
The most expensive car is the Koenigsegg Regera (worth 1,701,700 credits). You can get the "Ride The Jewels" achievement using test drive (you do not have to buy the car). This can be done at the start of the game, after having unlocked the Street Race HQ. Press the Menu button. Go to "Catalog" -- "Koenigsegg" -- "Regera" -- "HQ". Press X to test drive. There is a timer during test drives. If you cannot reach the 2 km in a single test drive, you can do another test drive and it will add towards the 2 km total.Easy "The End Is Nigh" achievement
While in the open world, take a boat or plane to the end of the ocean of the map. You can press Menu to switch to a plane in the open world. Just keep going to the edge of the map until you get the "The End Is Nigh" achievement.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Welcome to MotorNation (10 points): This time we'll be generous! You have completed the 1st Episode of the Live Xtrem Series.
- Ruler of the Streets (50 points): Beat Tio Marquez, The Street Racing king.
- Master of the Line (50 points): Beat Clarence Bishop the Third, the Pro Racing heir.
- Creative Thinker (50 points): Beat Sofia, the Freestyle queen.
- Double Down (50 points): Beat Tucker Morgan, the Offroad champ.
- That's a Wrap! (100 points): Complete The Grand Finale.
- Pics or it didn't Happen (50 points): Complete 40 Photo Ops.
- Coast to Coast (50 points): Complete the New York Hypercar event.
- First Autograph (10 points): Earn enough followers to reach Popular level.
- Press Conference (10 points): Earn enough followers to reach Famous level.
- Rising Star (50 points): Earn enough followers to reach Star level.
- The Man, the Myth, the Legend (100 points): Earn enough followers to reach Icon level.
- Are you a God? (Say yes) (50 points): Earn enough followers to reach Icon 50 level.
- Paint Don't Hurt (10 points): Change the color of one vehicle in your home.
- The Collector (50 points): Own 30 different vehicles.
- Jack of all trades (20 points): Complete one Event in each discipline (Main Game).
- Virtuoso (20 points): Complete each skill type in each family (Main Game).
- I Must Break You (10 points): Beat a friend's highlight (best score of a friend).
- Hard way to hell (20 points): Complete an event on hard difficulty.
- Social Butterfly (10 points): Complete an event while in a crew.
- Easy Rider (10 points): Earn 500 Followers in one Freestyle sequence (Freedrive).
- Reality Check (10 points): You've spent 24 whole hours in our virtual world. We thought you should know.
- Leap of Faith, No Straw (10 points): Do a 100m meter jump on a bike.
- Drift Like a Tester (30 points): Score 100.000 PTS or more in any drift event.
- Act Like a Game Designer (20 points): Redo the same event at least 3 times in a row.
- Act Like an Art Director (10 points): Take a picture outside of any photo op just for fun, because it looks good.
- The End is Nigh (10 points): Go to the far edge of the world.
- Ride the Jewels (20 points): Drive more than 2km in a row with the most expensive car (Main Game).
- Max Out Fury Load (30 points): Reach Max Level for One of your Vehicles (Main Game).
- BFF (20 points): Drive 50 KM in a row in a crew.
- Act like a Narrative Designer (10 points): Unlock all the pieces and watch a full narrative reward.
- Ghost Bustin' 2 (10 points): Beat a rival or a friend's ghost.
- Binge Watching (20 points): Complete the full season of the Live Xtrem Series.
- Epic Win (20 points): Upgrade your vehicle with epic parts only.